QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

re: QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

When they are talking about bonsai they are talking about causing the plant to grow the way you want it to. keeping it short or bushy. The only reason a bonsai grows the way it does is because you can train it to grow to the side or like a bush, you tie the branches down. About the molasses BID said the microbes like the sugar and the plants can use the sulfur if you get the molasses the has sulfur in it if not pretty much it is just really good for the soil.

I thought unsulfured was preferred to the one with sulfur in it...Maybe one day I will get into the whole bonsai thing. Just gonna stick with what I know for the moment though it does sound quite interesting.

Gosh with a name like cannavanna....I'm kinda getting excited....lol...I was spying.....sup queen how's things...wow alot of changes here....and what a following too...nice work...I think its time to collect that masters soon....I'm proud of you.....keep it up ...and ohh Word...

Gosh with a name like cannavanna....I'm kinda getting excited....lol...I was spying.....sup queen how's things...wow alot of changes here....and what a following too...nice work...I think its time to collect that masters soon....I'm proud of you.....keep it up ...and ohh Word...

Well, you are my mentor so why wouldn't I name one after you? Your name sake is doing good, nice and tall. Last time I checked she was over 40 inches. I think I am going to get a good yield from her. And I have taken a clone from her though she did hermie on me. Pluck off the nanas but haven't seen any more. I will check her out later along with doing some trich checks.

Yeah, I really love the following I have gotten for this journal. There has been great advice given and I usually follow the advice given. But it would be great to hear from you too. And noooooo, no where being a master yet. I'd say novice moving towards intermediate maybe? As you can see there has been a lot of changes with this current grow since the first grow.....Word!!!!

Lights are on and the ladies are still moist. I know how that sounds but you guys know what I mean.. CannaVanna seems to be getting taller. I will measure later and update along with the pics. Miss Budd is doing good too. I didn't pluck off all the fan leaves, no new ones have yellowed but I think I may take some more off so light can reach the middle better. Temp is 77 and humidity is at 44.

I also moved 2 more plants in with the ladies about 2 days ago. They are about the size of baby Miwa. I still haven't thought of any names yet. Still going with naming them after forum members. Well I have been playing with a few names actually. But some of you guys have names that are hard to make feminine. So with those type names, you may see a spin off of yours, ok? I think one of them I may name Astonia, obvious who it's named after..

Gonna check some trichs later as well as get current measurements. Will report back a little later.

Go CannaVanna.....down the "Stretch" they go......good to see you back...I was worried bout you....thanx from all of us...my grasshoppah....word

Go CannaVanna.....down the "Stretch" they go......good to see you back...I was worried bout you....thanx from all of us...my grasshoppah....word

Yeah, it's good to be back. Whether anyone realizes it, this site is like therapy for me and I consider you people my "green" family. I have been going through a few things lately, some have passed and others I am still trying to deal with. Been a little on the depressed side but has been feeling better lately.

Kaiser-- Right you are. I have been high as sin and being a real lazy ass. But I am going to get off my ass in a few and go take some new ones. Yeah, I am excited that our grows are so close together....:high-five:

Ok, here are some pics of the ladies. I will take some better ones over the weekend. I am like high as a kite about now and feeling lazy..But I did take some head shots..lol..

First up is Miss Budd...
51310.jpg
51412.jpg

And CannaVanna
51510.jpg
51617.jpg

Then Baby Miwa with a yet unnamed one..
51710.jpg

Ok, here are some pics of the ladies. I will take some better ones over the weekend. I am like high as a kite about now and feeling lazy..But I did take some head shots..lol..

First up is Miss Budd...
51310.jpg
51412.jpg

And CannaVanna
51510.jpg
51617.jpg

Then Baby Miwa with a yet unnamed one..
51710.jpg

whats good QTL!!!

Hey just wondering are you still using the camera on your phone?? if so, you should try messing with the White Balance on your camera!!! I do all the time and it makes a major difference, I have to use my phone camera now, my son broke my good camera!!!! but its all good!!! check out the camera I will be getting come income tax check!!!
Nikon P500 12.1MP w/36x zoom

Its is going to be great for my Macro shots!!! OH YEA!!!

But yea try the incandescent lighting setting with the camera, it adds more blue, maybe a better pix??? I can't try as for I don't have a HPS like your lucky self!!!:adore::adore::adore:

:peacetwo: sista!!!

yea HPS puts off a orange hue usually but if you try white balancing the camera with a white piece of paper it should fix it a lil bit.

I also just broke my camera now i have to resort to my camera phone or webcam which is not any good. But it will make due till i get my HD pro for europe this summer

whats good QTL!!!

Hey just wondering are you still using the camera on your phone?? if so, you should try messing with the White Balance on your camera!!! I do all the time and it makes a major difference, I have to use my phone camera now, my son broke my good camera!!!! but its all good!!! check out the camera I will be getting come income tax check!!!
Nikon P500 12.1MP w/36x zoom
Its is going to be great for my Macro shots!!! OH YEA!!!But yea try the incandescent lighting setting with the camera, it adds more blue, maybe a better pix??? I can't try as for I don't have a HPS like your lucky self!!!:adore::adore::adore::peacetwo: sista!!!

Honestly, I don't know how to work those things on my camera. I will have to start playing around with it more. I just figured out where the damn zoom was. Used it before but it still sucks for close ups. Maybe I need to go back to my digital camera, it has a macro function. I remember you mentioning that before. Though I don't know what it is for. I would like to take some trich pics but I don't know if I can with my hp digital camera.

But look at all those pistils and bud sites!!!! Had nothing like this my first grow. I am so damn excited, I could just spit..Hoping they will grow into some nice nugs so I can maybe enter NOTM. The bag seed plants have really been kicking ass. So I am really excited to see what the good beans will do.

thspot--well, the wall is white so why isn't it working?

Honestly, I don't know how to work those things on my camera. I will have to start playing around with it more. I just figured out where the damn zoom was. Used it before but it still sucks for close ups. Maybe I need to go back to my digital camera, it has a macro function. I remember you mentioning that before. Though I don't know what it is for. I would like to take some trich pics but I don't know if I can with my hp digital camera.

let me give you a helping hand sista!!! I just recently started messing with the camera settings on my phone!!!

Now when in the camera function, you see the little icons on the right side of the screen??? well the first one is for your macro or outdoor settings... the next one is your Geo Locatioh setting!!! IT HAD BETTER BE OFF!!! next is the white balance, here is where you can adjust the lighting scene that your camera will filter!!! and then last as you have already found is the zoom function!!!

phones camera:
Cellcam1-1.jpg

focus mode:
cellcam2-1.jpg

Geo Location
cellcam3-1.jpg

white balance:
cellcam4-1.jpg

zoom:
cellcam5-1.jpg

Hope this helps!!!

:peacetwo:

So close GS!!!

It is actually the Samsung Intercept M-910 from Virgin Mobile...

I am going to be getting a new phone come tax time!!! I am going to be getting the HTC Wildfire from VM!!! I thought of getting the Triumph, but I don't want the phone to weigh me down, and not to mention that it takes up to much battery power...

The HTC has a 5MP on it, so if I need to MMS a photo to Corey, it will be a better resolution!!! I can't wait to get a better phone!!!

So close GS!!!

It is actually the Samsung Intercept M-910 from Virgin Mobile...

I am going to be getting a new phone come tax time!!! I am going to be getting the HTC Wildfire from VM!!! I thought of getting the Triumph, but I don't want the phone to weigh me down, and not to mention that it takes up to much battery power...

The HTC has a 5MP on it, so if I need to MMS a photo to Corey, it will be a better resolution!!! I can't wait to get a better phone!!!

im in the same boat for some reason im looking for a phone with a good camera and video resoultion/MP i dont care if it can dial numbers ahhah

Back
Top Bottom