Pacemaker / Defibulater

Blue Sky

Dose anyone here have one? Do you still enjoy smoke-in? I just added one to my laundry list of SHIT WRONG WITH ME. Some times I feel like giving up. Smoke-in is one of the things I still really enjoy, And to say goodby to it, well it's not happening. I have had the defib go off once already and it Hurts!!!! So im very cautious about anything that hurts that bad. The pacemaker is hardly noticeable.:thanks:

It's really not a good idea to smoke anything if you have a pacemaker!! Smoking can raise your heart rate and perhaps cause your pacemaker/defib to shock you unnecessarily. I would suggest you stick to eatables as much as possible. If or when you do smoke it stick to water filtered or better yet a vaporizer and smoke only enough to augment your eatables.
*A very dear friend has a pacemaker so most of this is his advice/comments to me.*

Thank you so much for your advice. That was very helpful and I will defiantly try this alternative.

Honestly this sounds awful.....but...don't stop ......why bother ....if I had these conditions I'm gonna smoke then too....please if you enjoy this last awesome thing here.....than let yourself smoke...YOU DESERVE IT....and hell with the alternatives....enjoy a J on me my man....word..and peace always .....don't mean this is a disrespectful way...at all

Thank you 420, as I get the money saved I believe I will buy one. At this point in time the government still refuses to admit that I am truly disabled, And the V.A. is just waiting me out. I'm sure I am not alone with this. At 45 I will NOT surrender. Just taking it day by day. Vince, I take no offense to your comment, as I don't see any malice in it.

Back
Top Bottom