Organic - 600W HPS + 2x 600W LED - Multiple Strains

Nice looking plants, SD. Jack is just being picky I guess.

Yeah it must be a picky pheno or something, both my Jack's are from Sensi Seeds. This has been such a straightforward simple grow for me so far I'm loving it and hope the girls don't start giving me problems now lol

The Kosher Kush and the Trainwreck look completely fake lol the leaves are super thick and shiny, they could end up being good ones they love the soil so far.

Yeah it must be a picky pheno or something, both my Jack's are from Sensi Seeds. This has been such a straightforward simple grow for me so far I'm loving it and hope the girls don't start giving me problems now lol

The Kosher Kush and the Trainwreck look completely fake lol the leaves are super thick and shiny, they could end up being good ones they love the soil so far.

Your girls are looking very good, you don't have any current problems. The droop looks like a bit too much water, and the slight claw is from too much N. I currently have that same bit of N-claw on my Panama, which is almost a pure Sativa. I mention this, as some Sativas/Sativa-Doms are a bit fussy with nutes, espeically N, it seems, in late Veg or early flower. From my somewhat limited experience, once you turn the corner on week two, you can start ramping them up slowly. :peace::Namaste:

Maybe let her dry out to where her pot is light, and then no-NPK or teas on the next irrigation.

Your girls are looking very good, you don't have any current problems. The droop looks like a bit too much water, and the slight claw is from too much N. I currently have that same bit of N-claw on my Panama, which is almost a pure Sativa. I mention this, as some Sativas/Sativa-Doms are a bit fussy with nutes, espeically N, it seems, in late Veg or early flower. From my somewhat limited experience, once you turn the corner on week two, you can start ramping them up slowly. :peace::Namaste:

Maybe let her dry out to where her pot is light, and then no-NPK or teas on the next irrigation.

See a few posts back I said overwater, but her pot was very light this morning, gave her some straight water, I'll just wait it out now and see how she responds, in fact I'll go check and see if she perked up any

WP_20140709_021_1_.jpg
WP_20140709_022_1_.jpg

There is Jack B after a little water, seems like problem solved for the most part, the tent does run quite hot, heat stress could be slowing these girls down even more... note the weird discolored half blade, it's been there since the plant was an infant, no clue what the deal is, almost a birthmark

Transferred the 7 clones, two or three of them had nothing or next to nothing for roots after about 12 days I think, but those ones were some of the best looking ones. I should of taken pictures. Either way, they went into my soil mix, and got a dose of Mycoblast and 8 drops of CaMg+ in a gallon of water, I will probably be parting ways with 4 of the 7, keeping Super Lemon Haze, Phantom Cookies, and one of the Jack Herer B. I have somebody who just got their card and wants to start, so I'm thinking if they had 3 of the Jack Herer, they would have consistency, and then the one Phantom because it was so easy to grow for such a quality smoke. I want to get a larger SLH going for sure.

Subscribed StreetDweller, Which light do you like the best at this time, HPS or LED?

Subscribed StreetDweller, Which light do you like the best at this time, HPS or LED?

Right now I can't tell TBH. My first few plants were mostly sativa and the biggest ones under the LED are indica right now, but they seem to be doing very well under the LED too. My LEDs are legit some of the cheapest out there, I spent under 600$ for 2 just to try them out.

I'm strongly considering putting both Trainwreck and Kosher Kush into much larger pots, maybe 20 gallon and tying them down in a few spots and let them fill out, but if Kosher Kush ends up a male I would be pretty mad that I wasted the time and space. The Purple Kosher x Straw Banana and a Sour Tangle will be thrown into 20 gallons eventually as well, I'll need more space, I'll probably buy another 50" x 50" tent, or another 36" x 36" and just grow one plant at a time in it, just veg them out huge. I am just having a hard time deciding what to use for material to tie down branches, without harming the plants.

I use green rubber coated plant wire or another wire that will spread the force over a greater area then a smaller wire to tie down my plants.

I wanted to get some really soft twine today but couldn't find any, I have plastic zip ties but I don't want to use them, I'll need them for the carbon filter that I need to move to the inside of the tent. I'll look for some plant wire tomorrow if I have time to go to the grow store.

Back
Top Bottom