New Grow - Wilma System Never Again

well they coming a long just nice .i have noticed a wee bit leafe tip burn . thats my sign to back off the nutes, sitting at ec 2.7 with my water starting at .0.4 so about ec2.3 witch is as high as i go +- .1
so just ph.d water they will get now till i get it down to ec 1.6 until flush.
have no idea how they will Finnish, nl x haze he said the wee mother he gave me with a nugget.(witch blow me away )
so who knows. getting nice and frosty.and starting to fill out.
37_days_flower_006.JPG
37_days_flower_005.JPG
37_days_flower_004.JPG
37_days_flower_003.JPG
37_days_flower_001.JPG
37_days_flower_008.JPG
37_days_flower_007.JPG

Opposites collide in perfect hybrid fusion! Feminized Northern Lights#5 x Haze balances the finest features of soaring tropical Sativa and voluptuous, earth-shaking Indica. Universally regarded as a high-point in cannabis breeding, many weed scholars consider her unsurpassed. Her tendency to make a permanent impression on smokers and growers owes a great deal to the fact that her Sativa genes are fully and joyfully expressed, instead of being dominated by the power of her Afghani parent. Expect significant height gain from feminized Northern Lights#5 x Haze.

Indoor plants can be flowered with little or no vegetation period, which compensates for their extra time in blooming. Rooted clones and even seedlings can be flowered immediately and may go on to exceed 1m by harvest time. Gaps between internodes are quickly filled by long, running colas. At the mid-point of blooming main stem and branches are completely obscured by sticky, profusely hairy buds which then swell in every direction until the end of flowering. It’s quite common for Northern Lights#5 x Haze to produce terminal buds longer and thicker than a grower’s arm, even at indoor heights. From seed, feminized Northern Lights#5 x Haze produces huge, bountiful, uniform all-female plants and is very easy to clone, producing crop after crop of strong cuttings. Her distinctly psychedelic Haze power is complemented by the yield and crystal of Northern Lights#5. Growers who treasure their Northern Lights#5 x Haze mother plants have been known to produce killer harvests for a decade or more with no loss of quality.
40_days_F_006.JPG
40_days_F_005.JPG
40_days_F_004.JPG
40_days_F_003.JPG
40_days_F_002.JPG
40_days_F_001.JPG

i will tell you what i love about nft . cant do in willma. i can see my roots 100% i can just lift the lid and see my one point of were the water comes out. and most of all i could do with the foot and a half space it takes away from my tent height .can space the plants in better positions instead of being so close..... so 10% more yield ............ill go on..... lol iam stoned buddy. lol....right were were we.oh aye!.... once my plants are in... all i got to do is fill 15l bucket and woosh straight in to the nft tank..... the fooken wilma ....well the tank res opening is by one of the uprights of the tent,so i have to fill a watering can to get it in......shite! lol i cant see the roots in a willma , i have to check each fooken drippier for blocks . to witch i have had one. and its a bitch to feed ,and its taking the piss on how high it is ....saying this.. please dont think iam killing the system . ITS just NOT for my 240 x120x120 tent. plus iam very very good at NFT. other wise the wilma system is good. but a nft is better. willma = car NFT= HEY IAM HERE..... HAPPY DAYS.

oh . i forgot to say.. when this grow is done i got 4 big black bags of clay pebels to ditch.. were as the NFT / i would only have one small bag with 8, 4 inch blocks and spreader matt and roots only to ditch.
happy xnas to you and your family mono.

WELL thats the last defol done took 2 hours. happydays. everything that was not getting any light was told to get the fuck out my tent , to late in your not in the game at this stage. no light no ticket. it amazes me every time the bud spots it opens for the last 2-3 weeks. this is the best part now. ph 5.9 ec coming down now to 2.0 is still coming down to the end. there is now no pop corn. just buds. happydays.:volcano-smiley:
defol_last_one_001.JPG
defol_last_one_004.JPG
defol_last_one_003.JPG
defol_last_one_002.JPG

How do you decide what to defol and what not to defol? I'm doing a photoperiodic for the first time now and I would love to learn more about defoling in the flowering stage, and also before if it's not too much to ask, as the information about it is really hard to filter, there's lots of contradictory info :/

Your plants are looking amazing!

defoling in the flowering stage, i only do in the last 3 weeks. 1 .any thing that is not getting any light, goes.2. anything that is taking light away from small buds that look like they have potential , goes. in the end . i end up with nice hard buds from bottom to top. in stead of just buds on top and loads of light green pop corn. 15 years ago ,i left half my tent alone. what hapend was as follows, the plant gave me nice top buds and loads of pop corn for making butter. BUT! the other half of my tent witch i defoliated ,the plant gave me 30% more bud and 95% less pop corn. witch suits me. so since that experiment i have always incorporated a defol. so now i just get solid hard fat buds. and a little pop corn for butter and the pop corn is high grade.i used to hate pushing my plants that had only 3 weeks with my hands and seeing light green still in nappies,s . baby bud. and thinking, shit ,what are you going to do in the next 3 weeks. (nothing) those days are well gone . now its like, such a nice sight when you see light green small buds come to life in just 24 hours of being opened up.and giving you hard wee nuggets in the end.

Back
Top Bottom