New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

So the fucking timer for my fills went out. I noticed yesterday that they looked a little wilted. Thought it was just a fluke 'cause somethimes plants do that when RH drops like mine did yesterday. Rain FINALLY stopped 2 days ago and humidity declined sharply yesterday. Checked them today at 7am and they were in sad shape indeed. I took a look at all the electrical. Surge protector? No, the lights are on. Maybe the timer got a dead spot in its power plug. Moved to new plug and tried to turn it to "On". Nothing happened. Unplugged everything from it, unplugged it from the wall, and pressed the reset button. Let it do its thing, and let it sit for half an hour. While that was sitting, I went to plug in the pumps straight to the power. Timer's out, fuck the schedule, they need water NOW, damn it! C'mon-c'mon-c'mon good both resses water level dropped as they began filling the bins above. A sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"SHIT! Check the pH!!"

6.0... we're safe.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" got out the handy sprayer and pumped it up.

"Here, my babies... Drink... I'm sorry" The sprayer made a *PFFFfff-tff-tff-ttfffffffffff* and a fine mist issued forth. I gave them a quick misting making sure to get all four but not soak them.

"There now you have some at the roots, and the leaves... drink, my babies... I'm sorry"

Plugged the timer into a known good outlet. "FUCKING TIMER!! Wait... doesn't this have a warranty? What time is it?" I sighed "7:15..." I have to wait until 10am to call the shop. I went to unplug the pumps since they'd been running 15 minutes by now, and grabbed my stash on the way to the couch.

"Fucking timers." I thought to myself.

10 o'clock came and I called the shop. The lady answered and I asked my question. "1 Year" was the answer.

"Cool, can I exchange a bad one with you?"

"Sure!"

"Be right there." Kissed the kid and her mother, grabbed the keys and left.

2 minutes and about a gallon of gas later, I pulled into the parking lot. I walked in and she said, "I thought that was you!" She smiled as she said, I checked your account and you just got your last one about a week ago... Is this the one you got when upgrading your Veg space??"

"Thankfully, no. This one was my flower box" I replied.

"Oh! That one you got innnn..... November. You're good. Here you go!" She handed me the new timer.

I offered to fill out the RMA for her and she gleefully handed me the form. I filled it out and handed it back to her. She said, "Y'know, you're the first one since I've been in this shop that has offered to fill one of those out when returning an item." She grinned, "I hope you don't have anything else go bad, but I kinda do... Thank you."

"Well, I figured it was better than you trying to paraphrase my insane ranting" I said, as I turned to leave.

She laughed and told me to have a better day.

So, needless to say (but I'm gonna), The new timer is in and working.....for now.
041712104108.jpg

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

Picture Day!
Week 5
Flowering Times:
29.4 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
29.4 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
29.4 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
38.4 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

Target Date:

-33.5 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
-40.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-40.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-47.5 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD

These pics are after they had recovered from the wilting.

Momma GDP:
041712083429.jpg

041712083458.jpg

Green Fluffy Bunnies:
041712083630.jpg

041712083651.jpg

Blue Diesel:
041712083639.jpg

041712083727.jpg

041712083706.jpg

Dude you are Awesome:Namaste:
Which one of your journals shows your set up ?
I am prepairing to start a "hidden room " grow 48"x65"x89",
I am looking at several setups and found 2 flower setup to hybrid as one and if I am looking right part of your set up will help in the " Top Secret Hybryd"
The only info I can share at this time BPN has become THE nute of choice ( Reading this and The just as awsome :Namaste: BID :Namaste: journals. I see faster growth than with others)
Thanx for All the use full info keep it green :thumb::peace:
yup jandre is awesome! and bpn is amazing/awesome/best/winning/uber/super good stuff i'lll use no other.. why would i? i know of not one person saying anything negative, that alone is cause for notice:high-five::Namaste:

So the fucking timer for my fills went out. I noticed yesterday that they looked a little wilted. Thought it was just a fluke 'cause somethimes plants do that when RH drops like mine did yesterday. Rain FINALLY stopped 2 days ago and humidity declined sharply yesterday. Checked them today at 7am and they were in sad shape indeed. I took a look at all the electrical. Surge protector? No, the lights are on. Maybe the timer got a dead spot in its power plug. Moved to new plug and tried to turn it to "On". Nothing happened. Unplugged everything from it, unplugged it from the wall, and pressed the reset button. Let it do its thing, and let it sit for half an hour. While that was sitting, I went to plug in the pumps straight to the power. Timer's out, fuck the schedule, they need water NOW, damn it! C'mon-c'mon-c'mon good both resses water level dropped as they began filling the bins above. A sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"SHIT! Check the pH!!"

6.0... we're safe.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" got out the handy sprayer and pumped it up.

"Here, my babies... Drink... I'm sorry" The sprayer made a *PFFFfff-tff-tff-ttfffffffffff* and a fine mist issued forth. I gave them a quick misting making sure to get all four but not soak them.

"There now you have some at the roots, and the leaves... drink, my babies... I'm sorry"

Plugged the timer into a known good outlet. "FUCKING TIMER!! Wait... doesn't this have a warranty? What time is it?" I sighed "7:15..." I have to wait until 10am to call the shop. I went to unplug the pumps since they'd been running 15 minutes by now, and grabbed my stash on the way to the couch.

"Fucking timers." I thought to myself.

10 o'clock came and I called the shop. The lady answered and I asked my question. "1 Year" was the answer.

"Cool, can I exchange a bad one with you?"

"Sure!"

"Be right there." Kissed the kid and her mother, grabbed the keys and left.

2 minutes and about a gallon of gas later, I pulled into the parking lot. I walked in and she said, "I thought that was you!" She smiled as she said, I checked your account and you just got your last one about a week ago... Is this the one you got when upgrading your Veg space??"

"Thankfully, no. This one was my flower box" I replied.

"Oh! That one you got innnn..... November. You're good. Here you go!" She handed me the new timer.

I offered to fill out the RMA for her and she gleefully handed me the form. I filled it out and handed it back to her. She said, "Y'know, you're the first one since I've been in this shop that has offered to fill one of those out when returning an item." She grinned, "I hope you don't have anything else go bad, but I kinda do... Thank you."

"Well, I figured it was better than you trying to paraphrase my insane ranting" I said, as I turned to leave.

She laughed and told me to have a better day.

So, needless to say (but I'm gonna), The new timer is in and working.....for now.
041712104108.jpg
sounds like one of my recent (past) scrambles i hope to not be repeating,, the plants look so so so good bruh!! solid work your doing, im getting the herb iq now, i really really need it i cant believe i missed it,, im a software hoarder i have 100's of discs full of archived software spanning back to dos 2.0, windows 1 yup pre 3.1!!!! anyway im gonna sub this one,,gotta admitt your likns confuse me and i have had issues finding what of yours i was looking for lol, but i'll work on it,,:thumb::thumb:

yup jandre is awesome! and bpn is amazing/awesome/best/winning/uber/super good stuff i'lll use no other.. why would i? i know of not one person saying anything negative, that alone is cause for notice:high-five::Namaste:
image.php
Makes his entrance! 'Bout time, my purple brother! Thanks for the props!
sounds like one of my recent (past) scrambles i hope to not be repeating,, the plants look so so so good bruh!! solid work your doing, im getting the herb iq now, i really really need it i cant believe i missed it,, im a software hoarder i have 100's of discs full of archived software spanning back to dos 2.0, windows 1 yup pre 3.1!!!! anyway im gonna sub this one,,gotta admitt your likns confuse me and i have had issues finding what of yours i was looking for lol, but i'll work on it,,:thumb::thumb:
Heheh DOS before it was MSDOS! Those were the days I'd like NOT to go back to. Of course some of those games back then hold some nostalgia for me. Windows when it came out was like "Holy Shit! A graphical interface? Will it run Wolfenstein 3D?" Hell, none of us had even seen a BSOD before. oh wait, the BSOD was Win95. That's when I started calling it Microsux Winblows

What's confusing about my links? See-Click-TADAA!

Like this: Third Test Run - Updated 04-12-2012 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG - Blue Planet Nutrients

I think it should be noted here, that I have increased the watering times to every three hours, 24 hours a day. So that's 8x/day for 15min each, every three hours... Before anyone objects, I'm trying something. I've had the Maternity Ward on it for quite some time, now and I've seen some interesting results, so I'm trying to duplicate the same in bloom. We'll see how it goes.

I think it should be noted here, that I have increased the watering times to every three hours, 24 hours a day. So that's 8x/day for 15min each, every three hours... Before anyone objects, I'm trying something. I've had the Maternity Ward on it for quite some time, now and I've seen some interesting results, so I'm trying to duplicate the same in bloom. We'll see how it goes.

So lights on/lights off it doesn't matter? What made you come to this conclusion?

So lights on/lights off it doesn't matter? What made you come to this conclusion?
In the Maternity Ward, I was having some issues with undergrowth just drying out and I was pulling dead off almost everyday. When I noticed it, I was on 3x/day Lights on only. Then I went up to 5x/day 4 lights on 1 during the GLR Light at "midnight" and it reduced. Then I upped it to 8x/day disregarding lights and it has almost stopped. Not to mention the root mass has increased by 100% so it was probably drying out near the top. So, I'm trying it with those in flower to see if the same results happen. RH stays low (less than 40%) so I figured why not? if I notice anything wrong, I can always go back.

Where do I start? :high-five:

Sorry about the timer failure.....but.....That was a damn good story! :high-five:

For some reason I didn't think you were that old. I still have a copy of the original DOS too. MS and IBM worked on a GUI together until they had a fight. The IBM GUI came out first, but sucked. When Win 3.O came out it changed the world. Hallelujah! I was pretty good in DOS for a while, but Win 3.O was it!
It didn't even have browser, but that didn't matter. I remember the first time I found the First version of Yahoo...I was in heaven. They were students at Stanford and used the school's main frame at first...that didn't last long...it tied up the school computer big time. The rest is history. When they opened the Internet to the public...it was on. Ah! Memories. I taught SC for 17 years at the University level. What a time. Now a damn cell phone can do it all!

Sorry for rambling..you guys pushed my button. :thumb:

What your doing with your tests is first rate my friend.

Where do I start? :high-five:

Sorry about the timer failure.....but.....That was a damn good story! :high-five:

For some reason I didn't think you were that old. I still have a copy of the original DOS too. MS and IBM worked on a GUI together until they had a fight. The IBM GUI came out first, but sucked. When Win 3.O came out it changed the world. Hallelujah! I was pretty good in DOS for a while, but Win 3.O was it!
It didn't even have browser, but that didn't matter. I remember the first time I found the First version of Yahoo...I was in heaven. They were students at Stanford and used the school's main frame at first...that didn't last long...it tied up the school computer big time. The rest is history. When they opened the Internet to the public...it was on. Ah! Memories. I taught SC for 17 years at the University level. What a time. Now a damn cell phone can do it all!

Sorry for rambling..you guys pushed my button. :thumb:

What your doing with your tests is first rate my friend.

Heheh! I used to play only bards when D&D was thought of as "The Devil's Game" Story telling... ahhhhhh.

You didn't think I was how old? Sharp mind and quick wit makes me seem younger than I am I think. I was after JFK, but I was around when Dick fell on his sword (not a crook, my ass) and left Ford in charge. Then he lost to a peanut farmer that pardoned draft dodgers...(My peanut has a first name, it's J-i-m-m-y...) That was before PC's!! hehehemmmm..... we've come a long way, huh?

Thanks for the encouragement on the tests. I wasn't quite sure how you mean people would take me at first. It was a rocky start, to say the least, but I'm glad I'm now seen as less of a renegade and more of an eccentric! LOL!

Heheh! I used to play only bards when D&D was thought of as "The Devil's Game" Story telling... ahhhhhh.

You didn't think I was how old? Sharp mind and quick wit makes me seem younger than I am I think. I was after JFK, but I was around when Dick fell on his sword (not a crook, my ass) and left Ford in charge. Then he lost to a peanut farmer that pardoned draft dodgers...(My peanut has a first name, it's J-i-m-m-y...) That was before PC's!! hehehemmmm..... we've come a long way, huh?

Thanks for the encouragement on the tests. I wasn't quite sure how you mean people would take me at first. It was a rocky start, to say the least, but I'm glad I'm now seen as less of a renegade and more of an eccentric! LOL!

I was in my usual place when JFK was killed. In bed with a Thai girl in Bangkok. I went racing back to base and we mourned for a week. What was happing to our country? When one of those draft dodgers from Arkansas became President I knew we were in trouble. I'm still pissed about that one!

We "Mean" people didn't understand that you were brilliant back then. I liked you from our first conversation my friend. Now everyone loves you...you are family now! I think your experiments are great, we need folks like you!:high-five:

I was in my usual place when JFK was killed. In bed with a Thai girl in Bangkok. I went racing back to base and we mourned for a week. What was happing to our country? When one of those draft dodgers from Arkansas became President I knew we were in trouble. I'm still pissed about that one!

We "Mean" people didn't understand that you were brilliant back then. I liked you from our first conversation my friend. Now everyone loves you...you are family now! I think your experiments are great, we need folks like you!:high-five:

You mean people are watching me? I love it! :high-five:

Yummy lookin girls jandre. One of my pos timers went south as well. Opposite of yours though,I went to check out the girls and the pump was going when it shouldn't have been. Very lucky I didn't fry my pump. Interested to see how the 8x/day watering goes. Keep up the great work bro. :peace:

Yummy lookin girls jandre. One of my pos timers went south as well. Opposite of yours though,I went to check out the girls and the pump was going when it shouldn't have been. Very lucky I didn't fry my pump. Interested to see how the 8x/day watering goes. Keep up the great work bro. :peace:

OH! I'm glad you reminded me! I am very happy to report that all undergrowth die off has stopped. Also the roots have gone COMPLETELY NUTS! that one plant has damn near filled the 21x19x7 bin. They look like the teeny tiny bolts of lighting off the top of a Tesla Coil that hasn't reached the point that it strikes grounding plate, or the inside of a plasma ball (misnomer) that no one is touching, just branching sparks out into the air and fading. If you don't know what that looks like, you toobe it. Very pretty stuff.

Hey guys and gals of 420Mag, I have been working feverishly for the past 2 days to get everything in readiness for an extended absence. Yes, friends, I, jandre2k3, will not be here for five days straight. I'm heading to the mountains to find The Mother and get out of this pollution filled place I call home(for now) and get my head together. Depression has been slowly creeping in and invading my very being and almost every thought for a long time. It's time to head to some naturally running water, and let Her wash it all away. It will be a new moon, the perfect time for what I'm planning. The new moon has long since been the time for letting things go and starting new. This is what I plan to do. Some equate the new moon with death, and in a sense it does for me as well. Death to these feelings and thoughts that taint my life and ruin my days with bouts of over-reaction to little things with high amounts of anger. My life has become slovenly and I like it not. I no longer wish to sit idle and let it happen, it's time to go something about it.

To wit, I will be out of touch for a week. No cell, no computer, just me, my precious family, and whatever nature has to offer. I leave tomorrow, and should be back on Friday. I will do a picture update before I leave, but no trich pics this weekend. I have more pressing matters to attend to. You guys have been very kind and understanding of my ups and downs, but it seems that the downs are dominating. This will not do.

Hey guys and gals of 420Mag, I have been working feverishly for the past 2 days not to get everything in readiness from an extended absence. Yes, friends, I, jandre2k3, will not be here for five days straight. I'm heading to the mountains to find The Mother and get out of this pollution filled place I call home(for now) and get my head together. Depression has been slowly creeping in and invading my very being and almost every thought for a long time. It's time to head to some naturally running water, and let Her wash it all away. It will be a new moon, the perfect time for what I'm planning. The new moon has long since been the time for letting things go and starting new. This is what I plan to do. Some equate the new moon with death, and in a sense it does for me as well. Death to these feelings and thoughts that taint my life and ruin my days with bouts of over-reaction to little things with high amounts of anger. My life has become slovenly and I like it not. I no longer wish to sit idle and let it happen, it's time to go something about it.

To wit, I will be out of touch for a week. No cell, no computer, just me, my precious family, and whatever nature has to offer. I leave tomorrow, and should be back on Friday. I will do a picture update before I leave, but no trich pics this weekend. I have more pressing matters to attend to. You guys have been very kind and understanding of my ups and downs, but it seems that the downs are dominating. This will not do.

Brother, that brought tears to my eyes.......I too suffer from despair and look for completion .......... May the Gods be with you.:Namaste:

Picture Day!
Week 6
Flowering Times:
33.3 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
33.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
33.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
42.3 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

Target Date:
-29.6 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
-36.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-36.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-43.6 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD

Momma GDP:
042112080001.jpg

0421120800221.jpg

Green Fluffy Bunnies:
042112080108.jpg

042112080116.jpg

042112080122.jpg

Blue Diesel:
042112080333.jpg

042112080344.jpg

042112080359.jpg

042112080410.jpg

I'm going to miss you man!

I have so much work to do and problems to figure out with my mother's deficiencies
I have hit a huge obstacle now.. I really need to order my BPN and see if this can fix things.

I feel as if my soil is destroyed or something .. no pH wants to be stable for any of the mothers.. :(

But I hope with your advice and your inspiration that you have given me I will prosper and achieve my goals!
Thanks Jandre!! You truly are a real friend of mine (even tho you don't know me) I consider you a dear friend!

Anyone one who takes time and puts effort in someone's else journey or problems is a true friend!

I wish I could be there for you now and help you.
But what I can do is send you this positive energy your way.. And my friend this energy that I send you can change the world.
So let's start with you!

Much love and respect!
I hope when you come back you'll see me taking this bull by the horns and owning this fight!
As I hope to see you come back victorious in the battle of clarity! :peace:

Your friend
~Spirit
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom