Need some help please

bigmandaddy

What strain is it? Bubblelicious feminized (nirvana)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Predominantly Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Planted seed on 3/26/12
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? organic potting soil
If soil... What size pot? 1 1/2 gal
Size of light? 250 watt mh/hps
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 80f
RH of Room/cab? 48%
PH of media or res? 6.8
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? voodoo juice/iguana grow 1/4 strength

Went out of town for 2 days and my wife feed the girls with nutes water instead of plain water. I feed one day and then give them water the next 2 feedings. Her is my problem.
IMAG03427.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

The tips burn easily on bubblicious, I am growing it as well. They will get big and bush out, so if you are looking for a nice sized plant I would get a bigger pot. I am half-way through flower with 7g pots and I cant even get my finger through the top 2 inches of dirt because of the massive roots. I am expecting to find it root bound when we harvest.

Good luck, let us know what happens!

I agree either flush or just feed plain ph’d water for awhile n when u do feed EASE into the nutes start with 1/4th of recommended dosage . And if you decide to flush , flush with caution as they will stay wet and possibly could get fungus gnats etc , make sure you have good ventilation if you decide to flush . Personally I don’t think they need to n flushed they aren’t too too bad . Anyway good luck

What strain is it? Bubblelicious feminized (nirvana)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Predominantly Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Planted seed on 3/26/12
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? organic potting soil
If soil... What size pot? 1 1/2 gal
Size of light? 250 watt mh/hps
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 80f
RH of Room/cab? 48%
PH of media or res? 6.8
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? voodoo juice/iguana grow 1/4 strength

Went out of town for 2 days and my wife feed the girls with nutes water instead of plain water. I feed one day and then give them water the next 2 feedings. Her is my problem.
IMAG03427.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

It called "feeding splash" when feeding one get some nutrients on the leaves - no worries !!!!!!!!!!

if they are slow release pellets do not flush , i would up pot into better soil mix with more perlite , and stay clear of them slow release balls
AS said above feeding splash and leaves laying on the hot soil , , its almost time to up pot so pick a good soil with good reviews and good drainage , other than that :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom