MzSiroz Bubblelicious Redemption Grow - Autos - Soil - CFL

I know I'm a little late, but may i join the party as well? I love the vibes in this journal and i love the copious amount of pictures. They are so darn cute at this age and they grow up so fast.
Ponytailing is one of the best tips I've picked up on this site. It has made my girls bushy beasts along with all the other invaluable info I've garnered here.
Im sorry you got off to such a rough start but it looks like things are really going to start taking off for you now. Looking forward to hanging out and watching Sexy B grow into a fine mature woman.

Just now getting time to catch up on your very interesting journal. I can dig the ponytail method, this is the first I've came across it actually. May try it on a few I've got about that age. Nice goin, keep it up, this one looks great so far!

I know I'm a little late, but may i join the party as well? I love the vibes in this journal and i love the copious amount of pictures. They are so darn cute at this age and they grow up so fast.
Ponytailing is one of the best tips I've picked up on this site. It has made my girls bushy beasts along with all the other invaluable info I've garnered here.
Im sorry you got off to such a rough start but it looks like things are really going to start taking off for you now. Looking forward to hanging out and watching Sexy B grow into a fine mature woman.

Anybody who uses the word copious is definitely welcome in my journal! :thanks:

Day 16 Update

Sexy B had 3 hours of ponytail training today.

Stats

Temp: 80F
Humidity: 70%
Feeding: 2.5ml/L of Fox Farm Bloom, 2.5ml/L Hi-Brix Earth Juice molasses. 750ml
Light Schedule: 22/2

This feeding was given from the outer edges to about 3 inches away from stem. This combo automatically ph'd my water to 6.0-6.5

Come on Vogue!

BB161.jpg

Let Your Body Groove to the music!

BB16_2.jpg

BB16_3.jpg

BB16_4.jpg

A snapshot in the life of Sexy B!

BB_Collage_13-16.jpg

Day 20 Update

~Disclaimer: I thought I posted this yesterday, only to find out it was autosaved~
So glad to be back at home! So glad to be back at:420:
So far so good with Sexy B, but she said if I ever leave her like that again I'll have to pay for it. She is such a diva!

Stats

Temp: 90F (Looks like I got back just in time)
Humidity: 60%
Feeding: 750ml of ph'd water 6.0 - 6.5 (I noticed one tip had very minute nute burn so I decided water only)

And Here she is..............

BB20_4.jpg

BB20_3.jpg

Day 21 Update

Only one change has been made. I have (2) 60 watt CFL's and (2) 40 watt CFL's about 3 inches above Sexy B. It has been a challenge maintaining the humidity while not overheating Sexy B. Unfortunately the CFL's are hotter than I anticipated so I am thinking of something to help cool my tent down (2ft X 2ft X 4ft 8in). For now I will have to settle for lower humidity until I come up with an affordable solution. I do have an air conditioner in the room, however, it is still winter and I am heating my house. Therefore, I really cannot afford to run an air condition, but I may just have to turn it on a few times or maybe change the light schedule allowing for a longer cool off period.

Stats

Temp: 88F
Humidity: 55%
Feeding: no water, no nutes

And here she is

BB2110.jpg

Wow! She has really taken off, great job. About your heat issue, do you have some sort of exhaust fan? What type of air flow do you have?

Day 21 Update

Only one change has been made. I have (2) 60 watt CFL's and (2) 40 watt CFL's about 3 inches above Sexy B. It has been a challenge maintaining the humidity while not overheating Sexy B. Unfortunately the CFL's are hotter than I anticipated so I am thinking of something to help cool my tent down (2ft X 2ft X 4ft 8in). For now I will have to settle for lower humidity until I come up with an affordable solution. I do have an air conditioner in the room, however, it is still winter and I am heating my house. Therefore, I really cannot afford to run an air condition, but I may just have to turn it on a few times or maybe change the light schedule allowing for a longer cool off period.

Stats

Temp: 88F
Humidity: 55%
Feeding: no water, no nutes

And here she is

BB2110.jpg

Been a while just had to check in on our two favorite 420 girls :p

Sexy B looking awesome girl :D

hi mrz. can't you find a old ass pc in a container dumb or something take em out conenct em to an old router adapter. i done that plenty times when in need of a cheap solution.

On my first small diy box 2x2x3 i used gutted 4 inch desk fans 'cause thats what i had. I also have the pc fans klovneposen was talking about. Got 2 of em off the big river for $6 something. If you go that route tho make sure you look at noise ratings. Bought 2 before that came with big heat sinks and move an absolute butt-ton of air but sounded like a rather large model airplane engine that made it impossible to sleep in the house. Just tryin to save you a few $.
I was surprised myself at just how warm the ballasts get on some cfls. What brand are you using? I was using cheap-os and they ran so hot they started blackening the plastic on themselves. Switched to phillips brand bulbs and they run so much cooler. I have 2 of them in a space bucket and with only a small pc exhaust fan only gets up to 81°. Where the no name $1or $2 bulbs in the same space would have the temps in the very high 80s.
Sorry bout the rambling post. lol Wh. Widow got me wordy. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom