My First Plant - Cookie Killer (Auto)

Man, you called that right! In the time it took me to make this post it went up to 103 degrees and was rising. 🤦‍♂️

I have the door open now and it's coming down.
Been there :rofl:
It’s a little oven.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It turns out what I worried might be a blunder was actually a no brainer. The first plant I put in the greenhouse started praying immediately turned darker green, thicker, popped a bud for its first set of multiple fan leaves in the middle of her trip fan leaves . . . I just put them all on n there, they are all praying together now. There was no hardening off needed.

My goal is to take these through seedling stage and plant them in the ground in the middle of next month in vege with the hours of daylight matching the hours of daylight between now and then and let Nature and the Solstice take it from there. Wish me luck 😂☮️

IMG_20240428_152052060_HDR.jpg

It turns out what I worried might be a blunder was actually a no brainer. The first plant I put in the greenhouse started praying immediately turned darker green, thicker, popped a bud for its first set of multiple fan leaves in the middle of her trip fan leaves . . . I just put them all on n there, they are all praying together now. There was no hardening off needed.

My goal is to take these through seedling stage and plant them in the ground in the middle of next month in vege with the hours of daylight matching the hours of daylight between now and then and let Nature and the Solstice take it from there. Wish me luck 😂☮️

IMG_20240428_152052060_HDR.jpg
Looks great, good luck Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If those plants spend time in that little greenhouse they'll likely need hardening off when you move them out. And make sure you have enough moisture in there so they don't cook as Bill said.

Thanks man, the only time they will be in the greenhouse is when it's too windy.

Otherwise, they will be hardened off pretty soon at this rate. ☮️

I hope this doesn't sound prideful because these are the first photos I've ever grown and don't really know what I'm doing . . . But after one day outside the stems and leaves are much thicker and darker green and there has been significant growth. To me it's a no brainer to get outdoor plants outside ASAP, to me these are what healthy thriving one week old seedlings look like as opposed to what was in my closet yesterday.

IMG_20240429_075531920_HDR~2.jpg

Does anyone else think this is wild?

Since moving them outside 3 days ago when they were 7 days old they have tripled in size and leaf volume.

@Ramblinrose1965 I named them all Lisa after my favorite female singer at the Jubes. These are the Lisas. 😂
IMG_20240501_102338551.jpg

IMG_20240501_102338551~2.jpg

IMG_20240501_103704142_HDR.jpg
Love it Terrapin! Dam they look good.

Back
Top Bottom