My First Plant - Cookie Killer (Auto)

One of my faves....hope we get a ramble on rose at the Jubilee.

That would be too good, or maybe even a terrapin. Although, they played the suite last year.
IMG_20240504_201726041_HDR.jpg

Here's my beehive this evening, I think it runs a close second to my compost box. šŸ™‚

Can anyone tell me at what point humidity will cause concerns during the drying process please?

I'm up to 71% in this closet on day 4. Thank you!

IMG_20240505_195021044.jpg

I would suggest you hold off on the dehumidifier until you know what you're going to be doing indoors. Same with the humidifier. A 50+ pint dehu should do the job for most bedroom or smaller sized lung rooms. I like to use the ones that have direct drain hoses so that I don't have to keep emptying the reservoir. I have a 50 pint dehu that I used in a 12 x 12 office/lung room and it worked fine. Depending on what the weather is like in your neck of the woods will determine the size dehu you want to get. If it typically gets humid then you'll need a larger one to deal with the higher humidity. I live(d)(Just moved to Cali) in the southeast near the Gulf and it gets super humid during the summers. The house A/C pulled a lot of humidity but even then it was a battle to keep it under 60%. If I had it to do again I would've bought a larger one to be able to get the room as low as 35% if need be. I would probably never go below 40% but always good to have some headroom just in case.

Next time I do a large tent run I'll set up a refrigerator condensate pump to pump out the condensate coming from the drain hose on the machine so I don't have to be emptying the bucket every few days. I had forgotten to empty it out and I caught it just as it was at the rim. I had to carefully scoop some out so that I wouldn't spill it transporting it to a tub to dump it.

As far as your nugs you should be ok even at that level. It's when you have a lot hanging in a small space. like a tent, that you want that air circulation. Just keep them hanging and when they feel dry go ahead and put them in the jar. As long as the air is circulating you should be ok and not have any mold issues.

That's exactly what I'll do. I almost ordered a dehumidifier today, but like you say I need to figure out what I'm doing indoors before I buy any more stuff.

That sounds good about the drain hose set up especially for when I go on trips.

That's very reassuring what you said about just going forward at this level like last time.

Thank you!!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Can anyone tell me if this is a normal size for 2 1/2 week old Photo seedlings please?? They are in 6" pots.

These are like 10 times bigger than my autos were at 2 1/2 weeks.
IMG_20240508_091742873_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240508_091946422_HDR.jpg

Here's one of my auto seedlings at 2 weeks old for comparison. It was silver dollar size as compared to these cantaloupe sized photos.

IMG_20231220_081518946~4.jpg

IMG_20240508_092633624_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom