My 1st Grow! Northern Light - Nirvana Seeds Feminized

Should I remove aluminum foil?

I checked google for some info for you on tin foil. ive heard a few people say they grew their entire grow with it and didnt see burns on their plants, but there are a few who claim they noticed it. Tin foil may work but there are better methods. Flat white paint is great, mylar is great but if you dont have access to mylar there are other methods. go to a big 5 and buy an emeregency kit inside it will be a hypothermic blanket nasa uses in space,its extremely reflective and costs like 15$ for the kit. Im using the space blanket in my grow its pretty good. I want to try flat whit though

Hi guys:thumb:

Update my Girl's:love:

CIMG1669.JPG

CIMG1667.JPG

CIMG1676.JPG

2 weeks from germination:thanks:

What's up guys!!

Update:kiss:

CIMG168.JPG

CIMG1678.JPG

Why is the right plant yellowish green??
too much fertilizer??

CIMG1679.JPG

CIMG1680.JPG

CIMG1681.JPG

CIMG1682.JPG

:welcome:And New friends:welcome:

CIMG1685.JPG

3 days ago.
I put 2 Swiss Chees(fem) from NIRVANA Seeds.

CIMG1684.JPG

CIMG1683.JPG

I love you guys:420:
see you next time:circle-of-love:

very nice set up friend. i see the plant that was a little yellow looks to be green and healthy again! nice job correcting that. The plant on the left has a huge stem! wow i cant believe how thick it is already! thats gonna be a nice big pathway to get food to your buds and leaves! that aerocloner looks really simple and doing its job you already got roots should be proud of yourself bud! keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom