MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

nice work , looks great :) :thumb:

Thank you my friend, was catching up with some of your grows this morning and think you're also doing a sterling job :)

Re: MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Hey my friend :) best of buds to you and yours as always :)

...and the best of buds to you too L.A... how does your garden grow after the weekend? :)

I've no room at the inn lol. Getting a little overcrowded now lol. The photo girls are going great. Just one plant has one odd patch of burn which I can't get my noggin around at mo! How's your mini jungle? :)

Lol.... how are you going to carry on for another couple of weeks if you're already overcrowded? I'm afraid I can't help with the patch of burn L.A., if you're scratching your head then there no hope of me helping with the problem, but I hope you manage to fathom it out :)

Here's my jungle today, at lights on:

P1000625_Large_.JPG

and, lights off:

P1000627_Large_.JPG

Gulp!!.... The ladies are now a foot tall (from the soil line) by around 3 feet at their widest diagonal points, drinking like crazy and just about ready to flip... might even do it before the weekend now - what do you think?

Looking great my friend :)
If your gonna flip soon hit em now with a decent defol. Then they have time to bounce back before stretch :)
Damn nice bushes though buddy :)

As for me and room lol :) its plant Tetris over here :) ill be ok when I drop more beans and open a second grow spot soon! :) then a third for breeding after that :)

Looking great my friend :)
If your gonna flip soon hit em now with a decent defol. Then they have time to bounce back before stretch :)
Damn nice bushes though buddy :)

As for me and room lol :) its plant Tetris over here :) ill be ok when I drop more beans and open a second grow spot soon! :) then a third for breeding after that :)

Ah, glad you've got plans for expanding your growing empire and even better hearing you'll be dropping more beans again and breeding soon, that will be really interesting to follow :)

I now don't know whether I've enough time to defol before flipping because we've had to unexpectedly bring the holiday a week forward and that was drying time with a bit of wiggle room.... how long do they take to recover after a defol because I'm flapping about timing now (if you hadn't already noticed, I do lots of that!)? :) ... may just have to have a thorough going over when the stretch has finished.

If you defol at least 3 days prior to flip your golden in my eyes :)

Oooh, that should be okay then thanks :) .... I've never really done it much before beyond the odd shading leaves, have you any pointers for doing it just before flowering?

Yep my friend, go hard but don't strip each node, I try to leave one fan per node when possible. Also leave a low own level totally alone. This gives a base of fans to drive the growth above :)
If you get chance look for Bassman 59 and his tutorial on defol and how to max yield through it. He was a diamond on 420 a while back. I'd post a link but on phone at work lol.

Thanks ever so much for all your help, particularly with you being busy at work... I will read up on defol tonight and maybe give it a go in the morning in preparation for flipping at the weekend :)

No problems my pal :)
Work lol, just sat watching a patch of tarmac for 12 hrs ain't really work. Yet I'm pretty down at the moment as its knowing my passion and hopefully future path is just out of my reach! All I want to do is grow lol, all else is window dressing in my life now! :)
Maddening to have it so close yet so far still!!! :)

Keep focussing on that patch of tarmac and planning for the future my friend... all good things come to those who wait and although it may not seem that way just now, there will surely be plenty of time to put your future plants into action soon.... just wish I had a fraction of your dedication and knowledge to be a bit more creative and constructive with this hobby too :)

Edit: Just reading Bassman59's defoliation technique, it may be better if I just flip them in the next few days and have a go after stretch... I have already been stripping the odd fan leaves off and I'm afraid of cocking up the already limited time scale...

Ha my friend you really don't want my head lol. I have so much bubbling away, if I don't I feel lost. I'm probs a bit touched in the head :) :) I have at present the learning of CAD for product design. Then 4-5 new grow products designed. A three book series I'm writing, then 2 other novels also waiting to be written. A few companies that I consult with now in the industry! :) Then my garden and my life on 420 is my downtime and haven :)

All it is for me is time spent with your head in the canopy lol :)

I wish lol. Its just save pennies for my first simplest invention to get produced, then I should be set. It ties into our industry really well and also goes inline with a existing product. The best bit being I'm good friends with the US owner of the biggest name in that linked products market. So world distribution and outlets already in place.
Then its my dream to set up a growers retreat somewhere legal. Showing all the different styles tech methods medium the lot just have a kind of learning holiday base for people like us! :)

I wish lol. Its just save pennies for my first simplest invention to get produced, then I should be set. It ties into our industry really well and also goes inline with a existing product. The best bit being I'm good friends with the US owner of the biggest name in that linked products market. So world distribution and outlets already in place.
Then its my dream to set up a growers retreat somewhere legal. Showing all the different styles tech methods medium the lot just have a kind of learning holiday base for people like us! :)

I wish you'd hurry up with it, the suspense is killing me... lol :)

BOOM!... this is going to be one full tent.... The Budmaster G.O.D. is on full 12/12 and the purple sunlight is shining... happy dayz :)

P1000635_Large_.JPG
Group_0_-P1000632_P1000635-3_images_Large_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom