Merry Enlighted Christmas one and all

I am still alive every one:ciao: , things are doing well in the microgreen department , decided to quit smoking , vaping , oils and coffee:nomo::laugh:

I have wonderful news to people who remember that we lost our little 6 month old niece , gifted was the mother and father with a set of twin boys

I wish you all the best i hope you find inner peace and i hope this dam virus fucks off sooner rather than later

Nutty loves you all !!! :green_heart:

I am still alive every one:ciao: , things are doing well in the microgreen department , decided to quit smoking , vaping , oils and coffee:nomo::laugh:

I have wonderful news to people who remember that we lost our little 6 month old niece , gifted was the mother and father with a set of twin boys

I wish you all the best i hope you find inner peace and i hope this dam virus fucks off sooner rather than later

Congratulations mucker. :theband:
Merry Christmas.
Hope you and the family are all safe and doing well. :love:
Glad things are going good.

Stay safe
Bill

Onwards and upwards , staying present and living in the moment Bill mate , its a turn around , i am a new man , i thanlk the universe !
PMA mucker.
Easier said than done but when you get it it's wonderful.
I'm so so glad you have found peace.
You deserve to be happy Amigo. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

Hi NP :ciao: sure is nice to see you're well and have the new additions! May your micro greens grow to mega greens!
we sold out our first market , had to upgrade the space after 3 weeks to keep up :) hope your well

Hey Nutty, nice to hear that you are well and enjoying the zest for life. Great news with the twins. Take care and continue to be well!
And the same to you Stunger mate , :green_heart: have a wonderful Christmas and hope the new year brings lots of cheer

Glad things are on an up swing for you Professor. Congrats on the tiny human addition to the family. Good to hear that the micro greens have taken off. I have a client that is in the process of switching her grow room from cannabis over to peppers and tomatoes. Covid has driven food prices to insane levels, and with legalization, the fresh veggies maybe profitable then the grass. With a staggered 75 day turn around, and approx. thirty plants, we shall see. You and yours have yourself a very merry xmas.:peace:

Happy new year. I do remember you saying that, I was also thinking about you recently since I got more into organics and wondered why I hadn’t seen you around. You certainly we’re always up to something interesting.

I’m happy for that couple what wonderful news. I can’t imagine persevering such a tragic event. They must be strong people.

Anyway hope to see you around.

Happy Birthday Mucker.
Day late sorry.
We miss you :love: .
What have you been up to.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom