Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

nice outcome! buds look nice and delicious.
cool little paper box, lol. ill tell u tho u need to get some RAW rolling paper to complete the set. imo best paper out. :goodjob:

Hi Staffy, thanks for the comments Bro...took this pic just for you:)...Raw papers were included and they my usual brand anyhow,... but I like to mix it up sometimes...nice to have a choice always :thumb:
DSC_09703.jpg

:peacetwo:Bass

How many plants did this harvest consist of? Looks like that sweet wolf box is about to get a run for its money:)
:goodjob::yummy::party::rollit::welldone::surf::blunt::peacetwo:

Hi Hydrogrown I m thankful for your support and compliments...Wolf T4 surely is gonna get put thru her paces the next few months :)
This grow consisted of 4 plants...Im sure i wrote that somewhere before in the journal, might be a pic or 2 around also...:rofl::thumb:
Box package came from uk based website

lol nice and thank you. must of missed them some how. good luck in POM. i honestly thought ur plant was gonna take off with the votes. great plant! how ling did u veg her for? and did u super crop? or lst?
i wanna try and get my 3 plants to look like that, just big bushes. lol

lol nice and thank you. must of missed them some how. good luck in POM. i honestly thought ur plant was gonna take off with the votes. great plant! how ling did u veg her for? and did u super crop? or lst?
i wanna try and get my 3 plants to look like that, just big bushes. lol

Some tuff competition for POM, Ill try again tho :)
As for your questions, they were vegged aroung 8-9 weeks...theres a clue in the thread title to ansa another one, and I do supercropping with the help of some plant Bendz(right angled curved plastic things to bend branches without snapping em)

When I said before that my new tent was finished, I was a little ahead of myself:)...

This week just gone I have now fitted it out and now,it is ready for action:yahoo:
So heres what I've been at, in pictures,

Starting with the veg side of things...
The trays in the bottom are each 50x40cm and the one in the middle of the right side sits on a removeable shelf which will have 3 45w cfls fixed under it for use if needed, or it can be taken out to allow the headroom for a sativa or 2...
DSC_09883.jpg

Air intake, 20cm pc fan, cover flap closes/opens on velcro tabs...
DSC_09971.jpg

Air outlet, same 20cm pc fan, both have max 1000rpm and are connected to speed controller, to bring em down to a gentle breeze...
the penguin bag is a microwave rechargeable dehumidifier/odor controller, extension cord fixed inside contains all outlets for veg, leaving just one exterior cable...
DSC_09902.jpg

Fan exhausts into false pockets closed with velcro, controller hides in pocket...

DSC_09912.jpg

Drying/storage room (showing grow 4 harvest curing nicely)...roof and 2 walls including door are made from breathable fabric, others are made from mylar to prevent leakage from veg room, wood pieces in ceiling and floor are all removeable, another penguin dehumidifier, penguin changes color when it needs recharging:)....
DSC_09934.jpg

And all the veg end open,

DSC_09951.jpg

Big door closed and both 125 cfls switched on...Bonsai mom (she needs a name) happy to be out the ghetto at last :cheer:
DSC_10032.jpg

And now for the new flower room...
Amazingly the autopots I just got fit perfectly inbetween the 2 existing trays I factored the tent around, I dont think I should be complaning anymore about a lack space(I hope) aiprpots to the front are 6 x 3 liter, at the back are 2 x 6 liter ( I have 4 more of those) :)...
DSC_09733.jpg

The dark strip at the top is breathable but lightproof fabric, I added a bug net so can increase airflow without worrying about critters gettin in...
DSC_09794.jpg

Net can be opened and attached to velcro used to closed door, allowing easy working access...
DSC_09783.jpg

Light on, Topshield Pro reflector with built in fan...above light is iDry mains rechargeable dehumidifier,( I believe Bandit420 has just acquired the same one), and the carbon filter extractor...
DSC_10102.jpg

Extract fan sits outside cabinet, expelling air out window, this space also will contain my 2 autopot reservoirs, tubes will go through hole where light leads are...
DSC_09804.jpg

iDry Dehumidifier close up, and packaging also from penguin bags from same manufacturer...
DSC_09753.jpg
DSC_1014.jpg

Tent closed and switched on...I pushed up exposure to show light leaks, which when I secure the velcro properly should disappear...the line across near the top will be wer i had to do some sewing, I got some reflective tape just for such a thing :) the leaks from the veg side are not an issue cos outside the tent will be dark during the 6 hours they need in that side...
DSC_10003.jpg

Temp and RH after 15mins with door sealed, light with fan and filter on...
DSC_10122.jpg

And thats it...All ready for my next grow, I am just waiting on receiving some SNS 604A and 604B, which I will be testing in both soil and coco. I have Humate Supreme line up to test in soil and coco /tho the recommendation is for soil) I have plagron coco as a base, along with plagron coco nutes, I will be using my own soil mix made from potting soil, premix, perlite and worm castiings ad the biobizz nutes for soil, I also want to try biobizz nutes in coco..
I have room now to try my new seeds and to see what I got in the 20 free selection from my first order...

Hopefully, if all goes well, the tent will soon have a touch more green to it.

DSC_10051.jpg

DSC_09983.jpg

Fell free to criticise or comment on my handiwork..and name my tent:thumb:

:Namaste:
Bassplayer

Great job Bass! it looks sweet, looks like your ready to rock now! Great attention to detail. I cant wait to watch your new grow in this quality built tent. Good luck!
Peace,
NEPharmer
:thumb:

Let me see if I can get 10 possible names for your tent:

1) Either "Ampeg", "Peavy", or "Marshall" since they all are great bass cabinets! (I know you'll understand this...don't know how many else will! :) )

2) Cabitent (1/2 cabinet and 1/2 tent)

3) Mother Hubbards Cubbard (where you go to get your dog a bone!)

4) The Kryp Ship (I like this for obvious reasons!)

5) The Dank Tank

6) The Bud Buddy

7) The Cola Factory

8) Hemporary Housing

9) Ganja Garage

10) Tric Home

If none of those appeal to you, I'll get you ten more! :)

Whatever you call it, it's masterful DIY work, my friend! :goodjob:

NEPharmer and mds1309...thanks for the comments guys, nice to know I got seats booked for the next show already:thumb:...I appreciate you guys following on...

Mr Krip and Tmac...I'm lovin the name inventions, some real cool names so far, i like em a lot:high-five: haven't decided yet tho, maybe I should run a poll on it :)

OK so after finishing the whatecer its called., i thought about resting for a wahile, then I thought about the bubblebags I hadnt yet tried and the 4 bags of trim in the freezer...so i tried for the first time to make some hash...heres how it went...

All set up, bubblebag 3 bag kit inc buckets, mixer, ice and water(out of sight), 85g medijuana trim
DSC_09855.jpg

25 micron bag in place
DSC_09866.jpg

25, 73, 220 micron bags in place
DSC_09884.jpg

add ice and water
DSC_09895.jpg

add 85g medijuana trim
DSC_09913.jpg

mix with hand to start, about 5 mins
DSC_09925.jpg

add more ice
DSC_09941.jpg

mix with electric mixer for 25-30mins, allow to settle for 15mins
DSC_09952.jpg

remove 220micron bag with trim, allow to drip drain into bucket without squeezing
DSC_09962.jpg

leave 73 and 25micron bags to settle for 30mins
DSC_09972.jpg

bubblehash from 73micron bag
DSC_09984.jpg

a closer look and a little more dry
DSC_10023.jpg

bubblehash from 73micron bag on pressing screen
DSC_10033.jpg

bubblehash in 25micron bag, with bubbles:)
DSC_10052.jpg

a few more bubbles from the 25micron bag
DSC_10062.jpg

end results, 75micron grade on the left, 23micron grade on the right, 8g from

85g...I guess another bag would give a gram or 2 more?
DSC_10103.jpg

For the first time I have tried this, it was not too much work but it surely was fun and I cant wait to try out the hash 2mro, or maybe later :)
Im thinking to get another size bag to go with the 3 i have, only 2 give product as the other is a work bag...Im definately gonna be trying it again, no doubt about it. Now I think I earned a little rest...I hope evry1 is on a fantastic day.

:Namaste:
Bass

Back
Top Bottom