Magic’s Autumn Grow Show 2019

I did not put much effort in. I was drained and still am hahah. Maybe an early night tonight. But the wifey got out the Xmas decorations. So we will see. Thanks for watching it. I only get 15 views per bit that’s ok. A few watch all that maters. Cheers.
I think it was the weekend after rememberence day my wife was eager to decorate. It’s our first Christmas in our house so, it has been pretty exciting!

15 views? That’s not bad at all! I think I got like 7 or 8 views (if I’m lucky lol) on all my vids. Maybe a few more for certain videos. Yep your right, all that matters is, it doesn’t sit for a week without 1 view! :laugh:

I have enjoyed this grow so much , put in some solid effort and has taken my mind off things that went on this year. Since everything happened , every holiday and event will be different. With that been said Xmas is soon upon us and we have an empty stocking hanging over our mantel for our angel.
That’s good your enjoying this grow.

it was really weird when my family got together for the first Christmas after my brother died. It’s still not the same, but we’re getting through it. Now both my other brother and I, both have our own family’s, so now it’s time to make our own tradition.

I’m so sorry for your loss bro, it’s gotta be really tough. Really, we’re no body but a username and a paragraph or two, to you. But we’re here for ya if you need bro!:circle-of-love:

I think it was the weekend after rememberence day my wife was eager to decorate. It’s our first Christmas in our house so, it has been pretty exciting!

15 views? That’s not bad at all! I think I got like 7 or 8 views (if I’m lucky lol) on all my vids. Maybe a few more for certain videos. Yep your right, all that matters is, it doesn’t sit for a week without 1 view! :laugh:

That’s good your enjoying this grow.

it was really weird when my family got together for the first Christmas after my brother died. It’s still not the same, but we’re getting through it. Now both my other brother and I, both have our own family’s, so now it’s time to make our own tradition.

I’m so sorry for your loss bro, it’s gotta be really tough. Really, we’re no body but a username and a paragraph or two, to you. But we’re here for ya if you need bro!:circle-of-love:
we have a great support group of family and friends .. but also the community here @420 has done so much for me. Helped me over the hurdles of growing and making it easier. Wife says to me you ya pro now. I said thanks but no pro. I want quality herb , and that’s what I have grown. Thanks @Backlipslide for hanging around..
and yes new traditions are in the magic household. Peace. Keeping the magic alive

Good evening 420. Been a hectic week here at the magic household. On day 60 of flower and plants are slowly winding down, awaiting the dark and then trimmers. They received a feeding tonight and they needed it. Should have done it last night , but literally i had no time. Hope all is well in your grows. Attached is a few pics and the video fly over of course. Happy growing. Magic

Magic’s day 59 video update #10

I tried liking your video, but I need to sign up for that. I also saw, that the first week of a free trial was free or something... does that weed tube cost to join or something? Plants are looking great bro! Can’t wait to see them finished! :thumb:
Thanks for checking it. It’s free just like the other you tube. They sell ads ...I just post and go. A few videos hit 65 views// impressed I am :)
The plants holding there own. I’m checking the tricomes. A few amber showing up but not where I want to see them. Watering is every 3 days. So most likely a plain water ,3 more feds then a flush..then out comes the chain saw. Hope all is well. Magic

Gerald is doing a terrific job in there Magic! Looking stellar.
Thanks shed. A little more focused this time around. Every bud packing on weight even myself haha. It’s the season. Thanks for stopping by. Magic

Thanks for checking it. It’s free just like the other you tube. They sell ads ...I just post and go. A few videos hit 65 views// impressed I am :)
The plants holding there own. I’m checking the tricomes. A few amber showing up but not where I want to see them. Watering is every 3 days. So most likely a plain water ,3 more feds then a flush..then out comes the chain saw. Hope all is well. Magic
Something popped up to get a free trail for 7 days.. so I was like wtf! Lol

65 views is awesome! I may see 65 but my video will have to be up for two years lol!:goof:

I’m excited to see them all cleaned up and in jars!

Tent is beautiful Magic can't wait to here how much you get on this run. The gelato buds are going to look great in the jar!
Yes the final is coming near, and the gelato is getting a really nice purple hue and can’t wait to put into jars.. it’s gone so fast this grow. Looking forward to dropping the seedsman with the others I grabbed off the Black Friday sale. Going to be great. Hope all is well .. it’s been a crazy week and have not had the chance to stop by your journal. I’ll do that once the little goes to bed. Cheers.

Something popped up to get a free trail for 7 days.. so I was like wtf! Lol

65 views is awesome! I may see 65 but my video will have to be up for two years lol!:goof:

I’m excited to see them all cleaned up and in jars!
Hahah no idea. I’m pretty sure it’s 100% free. It might have been an ad for the phone app microscope thingy. There’s some interesting characters on there that’s for sure. One is buds and bewbs... topless chick with nipple stickers hitting a bong. Lol I must say I watched 3 mins and I got bored. Lol.
they will look great in jars , and in a pipe and in a joint and a bong. Hahaha. :) magic

Yes the final is coming near, and the gelato is getting a really nice purple hue and can’t wait to put into jars.. it’s gone so fast this grow. Looking forward to dropping the seedsman with the others I grabbed off the Black Friday sale. Going to be great. Hope all is well .. it’s been a crazy week and have not had the chance to stop by your journal. I’ll do that once the little goes to bed. Cheers.
Cheers buddy it's been hectic over in the N household as well. Mrs. N got 2 teeth pulled today so Ive been letting her rest and trying to keep the house together. You haven't missed much on the journal I haven't been updating to much just been busy.

Hahah no idea. I’m pretty sure it’s 100% free. It might have been an ad for the phone app microscope thingy. There’s some interesting characters on there that’s for sure. One is buds and bewbs... topless chick with nipple stickers hitting a bong. Lol I must say I watched 3 mins and I got bored. Lol.
they will look great in jars , and in a pipe and in a joint and a bong. Hahaha. :) magic
Hahaha that’s funny! I mean boobs are nice, but a video longer then three minutes of the same thing would get pretty boring hahaha!

. Mrs. N got 2 teeth pulled today
Hope your wife is doing okay!! Hope for a Speedy recovery!!

my wife just had a tooth pulled here a couple weeks ago, must be the season lol

Cheers buddy it's been hectic over in the N household as well. Mrs. N got 2 teeth pulled today so Ive been letting her rest and trying to keep the house together. You haven't missed much on the journal I haven't been updating to much just been busy.
Hope is all good with the Mrs N. My house under the weather so I also have been keeping in together. I grabbed a pack of gummies offline. 2x 40 mg thc. I took one last night. Hahaha. I knocked my ass to the couch for 5 hrs. Haha. Round 2 tonight. I’m going to attempt to make keif gummies tonight. Bought some molds. I have 5 ounces keif .. I’ll make them strong like 40mg a piece , 60 pieces I’ll use 4 grams. The tree not the only thing getting lit this year. Cheers buddy.

Hahaha that’s funny! I mean boobs are nice, but a video longer then three minutes of the same thing would get pretty boring hahaha!

Hope your wife is doing okay!! Hope for a Speedy recovery!!

my wife just had a tooth pulled here a couple weeks ago, must be the season lol
I love boobs too. But it was hard to watch. She got 2000 views in under 24hrs. Nothing to learn on that channel. Hope all is well at your place. I’ll be stopping by your journal a bit later tonight. Heading home to a sick household. My time will come when everyone in bed. Cheers

Morning 420 hope you all had a fantastic Friday night. I was bored so I decided to make a batch of thc gummies ... turned out fantastic. 200 gummies 20mg keif each. Taste delish.
D4A4ADAD-05CE-4574-88E7-A5A3B809AB8A.jpeg

4 ounces keif
D14DDA2B-2D3D-4D0F-927C-4DF7BD468646.jpeg

happy Saturday. Magic

Damn! That’s a lot of kief! I had close to that amount of build up in my coffee grinder the last time my wife was pregnant... we’ve smoked it all since my daughter was born but now i can’t save any for the life of me! I keep smoking it rather then saving it lol

Back
Top Bottom