Mad Scientist 7D2

Do you use it on the plants or just around them? It's a form of pyrethrins which aren't recommended for cannabis so I don't use it, but you must like it to use is as you name here!
It's food grade. Nothing but that earth stuff. How ever u pronounce it. We use it on farm for everything.
Got to do something get rid of spider mites. Sm209 not working. Nor soap nor dust nor anything. They made amusement park of the dust. Like it's snow. In one day.like poooof back again. . Crazy can't get rid of them on that plant alone. Must be attracted to just that one. Rest are fine. But not taken chances on other tent ether.

Do you use it on the plants or just around them? It's a form of pyrethrins which aren't recommended for cannabis so I don't use it, but you must like it to use is as you name here!
I have used a whole bottom in a month of Sm209 stuff. And I still have spider mites on thos four plants still. I moved everything away from them and still can t kill them. Praying every day and still can't kill them fkrs.

Food plants are different from smoked plants but everyone's comfort level is different as well.

Just some info for anyone interested:

Some folks use pyrethrins to bomb the empty tent/space and then move the plants back in.
Lmao. I don't have a comfortable level I want bugs dead . About pull plants up and chunk it. It's just that one plant for as I can tell. Haven't seen anything on others. Is it possible that that plant more exceptable to mites than another. Seems strange. . Must be my time to pay for he smoke gods.

I meant comfort level for which pesticides to use! If it's in veg spray it in neem oil every 3 days for 2 weeks and it should be mite free. In flower you can do the same with a Dr Bronner's castile soap spray.
3/4 of the bottle of Dr bronners is gone already . Theory they should have already been gone since I been spraying them 2-3 times a week for past month. Threw that dust in that one plant five mins later I seen spider crawling from leaf to leaf. . I'm lost for words. Cause now I'm thinking kill kill kill and I want them gone.done everything but remove the tent and replace it.

Must be those superhuman mites then!
No sht. Sm209 says in water takes up to 3 weeks but can use direct on the plant oz per gallon. And I'm doing that too. Dirt and plant. Then I add soap every other bottle. And do t seem to effect them. Looks like they are bathing in it and loving it.

I didn't find the SNS209 in the soil helped my plants either.
So what best stuff I can use and not make my eye cross. Soap keeps them down to mini level I can tell that. But what can kill the sht out of them. The stuff u posted

Loads of folks here wash and love it. Sorry it's not working for you. Might get some of the Sevin off though.
Already did. Sprayed them so much in soap and that sm209 to drown them. About to get bucket of water dunk the plants. If I have to wash. So be it. Until I kill them permanently have no choice

Already did. Sprayed them so much in soap and that sm209 to drown them. About to get bucket of water dunk the plants. If I have to wash. So be it. Until I kill them permanently have no choice
Loads of folks here wash and love it. Sorry it's not working for you. Might get some of the Sevin off though.
Question. So what do you recommend with washing . Best stuff you know bro. Stop growing is playing to mind ATM. And that don't need to happen. Tired of having them for sure

Standard washing advice is three 5 gallon buckets: first with warm (not hot) ½ cup baking soda and ½ cup lemon juice. The other two are for rinsing.

Most important is not to let the flowers touch the side or bottom of the bucket as you swirl.

Then shake them out and hang them in front of a fan for a few hours to get all that water off. After that you can trim and hang or just hang if you're a dry trimmer.

Standard washing advice is three 5 gallon buckets: first with warm (not hot) ½ cup baking soda and ½ cup lemon juice. The other two are for rinsing.

Most important is not to let the flowers touch the side or bottom of the bucket as you swirl.

Then shake them out and hang them in front of a fan for a few hours to get all that water off. After that you can trim and hang or just hang if you're a dry trimmer.
See that's why u the man
That best thing I heard to do.
So what's best sht I can buy that kill these things.

If neem and soap don't work you can try Safers Insect Killing spray (not the 3 in 1). That should be rinsed off after it dries to keep it from accumulating on the leaves.

Neem soap been working ,I think. It keeps them down . But not dead.
Ill add that to the cart. Crazy I can't get rid of them on that one plant. They must really love it

Back
Top Bottom