OGeMann

I have a HLG 600 Rspec: Having issues on height and watts. as of now I have it at 24" pulling 450 watts. the ladies are at 5 weeks in flower so any help is appreciated
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

During the flowering stage, LED planting lights should be located between 16 and 36 inches from the plant canopy. Moving the growing light closer increases the light intensity, thus maximizing photosynthesis. However, if the growth lights are too close to the top of the plant, they may cause the growth area to expand, spread and even damage the plant.

P
I have a HLG 600 Rspec: Having issues on height and watts. as of now I have it at 24" pulling 450 watts. the ladies are at 5 weeks in flower so any help is appreciated
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
Put the light at the top of the tent.... crank that beyotch to 100%. Lower it a couple inches at a time til you find that sweet spot... hope I helped.. I think that last guys from China or something.... or a robot! Ha ha!

Thats what I'm trying to find out to i got a 650r that I replaced a 1000 watt hps with and I'm almost wide open if it was a volume knob it would be on 9 and I'm down to 20 inches with no bleached out top yet .
Not impressed yet but I bought it to run cooler in the summer seem like thats gonna work out but looks like I'm gonna need a helper light

Back
Top Bottom