LED's 2018 Wedding Crasher Indoor Grow & Other Adventures!

yea, keep the freak, clone it too because it might be something to keep around.

You finish that 6.5g beauty off in 30 minutes right? That roll will hot box a school bus.

I just really hope it’s female but if not I will probably use it’s pollen to backcross my honey banana. But if it is female I have quite a few plans for all my babies this grow.

As for the joint. It took a solid hour for me to smoke that whole thing. Sat outside under my canopy watching the rain and just puffed away. Very peaceful and relaxing but soon after I was asleep in the recliner!

I got my 4x8 tent back from my buddy last night. Note to self, don’t let people borrow your grow equipment. That tent has 3 holes in it that I had to tape and was so dirty I spent two hours cleaning it. Maybe it’s jusy me but when I borrow something. I make a point to return it in the same shape or better shape than when I got it. Couldn’t believe that’s how he gave it back to me. Especially since it was brand new, but live and learn.

Anyway small rant over I took down the 4x4 and set up the 4x8. As I’m writing this I realized I didn’t reset my timer! So my light have been on for the last 24 hours. I will set it when I get home for 18/6 and get them back on track. I think I’m going to transplant them into 1 gallons this weekend. I don’t like them being in the cups too long. And a can see they have strong roots already.

I think by the end of next week I could start taking a few clones off my two clones the cookies and zookies. They are both really liking the 3 gallon containers with fresh happy frog. Really excited about those since they came from the same breeders I got he forbidden fruit I’m in love with.

I don’t think I’m going to scrog any of these plants, I’ll have to many. Plus Since this is my mini pheno hunt. I want to see how each one grows and be able to move them. Maybe when I select my keepers from each strain I’ll clone them and do a full tent of their clones scrogged out before I start my outdoor. Ill post some pics tonight of the progress and the new set up

Gotta love a plan! Sorry about your "buddy" though :hmmmm:.[
Yea I know, best man at my wedding! That makes it worse tho.
Hey 209! :ciao:

Man I love the joints you roll. :rollit::love:

And those Rose petal ones are pretty sweet too. :D

Thot I was subbed up here but I wasn’t... “I will now!” ;)

Looking good. Should be a good show... pheno hunting.
:popcorn:

:Namaste:
Woot woot Amy’s in da house!! Glad to have you! I know you have been busy, so Kick back and Ill roll you any kind of joint you want! Yes this will be a fun one, that hopefully ends with amazing keeper plants and lots of new seeds!

As promised here is a pic of them as of last night. I got my blurple lights up, The LED’s look ready to grow some serious buds. The cookies and zookies keep getting fatter and my babies are starting to get with the growing now too. All seems well so far, I didn’t think about this before but this could be the first year I could be ready for a New Years flipping party! I’m going to transplant them into the 1 gallons on the first. That will give them a good thirty days to veg in them. We will see if that’s enough!

Attachments

• 0E196616-16E8-4288-8D7C-EDEC4B1FA521.jpeg
    0E196616-16E8-4288-8D7C-EDEC4B1FA521.jpeg
    601.1 KB · Views: 69
  • FE014346-F134-4ECE-80C2-3BC1CD684B43.jpeg
    FE014346-F134-4ECE-80C2-3BC1CD684B43.jpeg
    770.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 6332E5FB-7274-4E3C-A89D-7B94140F9B1F.jpeg
    6332E5FB-7274-4E3C-A89D-7B94140F9B1F.jpeg
    756.4 KB · Views: 84
  • E759A828-DE2B-44E9-BBEB-5FC7BCE368E6.jpeg
    E759A828-DE2B-44E9-BBEB-5FC7BCE368E6.jpeg
    823.9 KB · Views: 80
Look at all them babies growing right along! Looking good LED! Keep it green friend
Thanks Dutch! lookin at all the buds in your tent right now is getting me through the long wait for mine haha!

It’s only the photos I’m :eek: over ;)

If you have the green sunglasses that go with them (the blurples), place the glasses over the camera lens when you shoot pics... then I’ll be able to look at them :D
I do not have the green glasses sorry, but I will make sure I shut the panels off for most of the pictures from now on. Makes for better pictures anyway, can really see how green and beautiful they are :)

Back
Top Bottom