LA: Back From The Beyond

Hey all.

Just thought I'd pop back. Been a while and most folks reading this may not know me.
Yet, this used to be my home. So, I thought 1 more little journal couldn't hurt lol.

Mixed strain, mixed lighting, room grow on zero budget. Although lighting will be both LED and CMH DE 630s
Nutrients will be ?? Not sure as this brand hasn't been launched yet, so even I dont know its name. I'm just testing and aiding in its launch later down the line.
Everything else will be done on the cuff as we grow.

Hey all.

Just thought I'd pop back. Been a while and most folks reading this may not know me.
Yet, this used to be my home. So, I thought 1 more little journal couldn't hurt lol.

Mixed strain, mixed lighting, room grow on zero budget. Although lighting will be both LED and CMH DE 630s
Nutrients will be ?? Not sure as this brand hasn't been launched yet, so even I dont know its name. I'm just testing and aiding in its launch later down the line.
Hello and welcome back, always great to see talented growers (talented to say the least!!) come back:green_heart:

Hey all.

Welcome back. Man I actually just started to imitate the flux technique like 4 days ago lol. Glad to have you back though.

Happy 420 folks. Had to post up on our day.
So I did have a grow recently, yet due to landlord visits (plural) it had to be killed off early....
Here are a couple of pics

Then to turn things into a positive, I've scrapped my small tent and will now run the whole room....

Genetics are Lingerie, Blue fire, Purple Macha, Black dog.

Pesky landlords, that looks like such a beautiful grow.

Hey Light Addict, what a pleasure to see you back here again. I really enjoyed your journals of your work. I've pulled up a chair but sometimes I'm going to want to get out of it to look over your shoulder and see more closely what you're doing! :ganjamon:

Welcome long for the ride my friend.
I get bored easily, cant just grow a plant lol, so I've no clue where we will end up lol
You did so many fantastic heavy yielding Fluxes, quad lines, the Death Star, the arm chair, the Snoop dog, the multiple grafting. It was all great stuff that was reaching 'out there' beyond the known cannaverse! In your absence I have passed some of your links and pics on to a few people to show how amazing your plants were. So great to have you back! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom