KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Subbed :popcorn::peace:

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

I changed my fonts for this Maharaja
I honestly see and almost understand the science when you grow J you are a proper perfectionist I would even think to ask are you a Virgo
because your attention to detail is incredible ,, since finding you and your journals you have left me an I think a lot of 420 folks with dropped Jaw subbed is what I am trying to say with thanks for the inspiration :thumb::popcorn::thanks::clap::clap::surf:

:popcorn:

Whew, I am so excited, I can't believe I made page 1! Looking forward to it King. Your set up looks so clean and nice! Can't wait to see how your LED's perform!:circle-of-love:

Damn, thought I was early, but I`m here now. In the back with OMM and the other old farts. We gonna vape a couple while we wait for the show to start.

Back
Top Bottom