Some noontime pictures hope they come out okay

FA46415F-E218-4CF9-9FA4-054C6597B7F4.jpeg

98339A47-C134-47EA-9AEC-10E3351475FD.jpeg

FAD6DA61-A942-47A6-A4BB-CD866F9E7781.jpeg

FC8C7804-D895-45F5-A67C-64BA4C25E25C.jpeg

5967B2B4-AE08-4816-A36C-BFCF3922C448.jpeg

F4BA27B1-0C13-48E9-8E46-DC6478B23586.jpeg

looking good!

Got a new light coming a Phlizon FD6000 Plus 640w. Now I need to order a 4x4x6.5 tent anyone got any ideas on what tent I should get. I do not know much about tents, and they all look the same to me, but I know they are not. Any good deals anyone may know of. I will also need a fan and filter, but it is going to cost a few bucks. If I can find a tent kit for a good price that is what I may get. I know nothing about tents and fans so any help will be appreciated. 🍋

Going to head out and get flowers for the porches. This should take about 4 hours as my wife has to look and touch every plant and it will not be just one garden we will be going to. This is something we do every year. This is always good for about $200 dollars or more. It is mom's day so off we go. Later. :green_heart: 🍋

Got a new light coming a Phlizon FD6000 Plus 640w. Now I need to order a 4x4x6.5 tent anyone got any ideas on what tent I should get. I do not know much about tents, and they all look the same to me, but I know they are not. Any good deals anyone may know of. I will also need a fan and filter, but it is going to cost a few bucks. If I can find a tent kit for a good price that is what I may get. I know nothing about tents and fans so any help will be appreciated. 🍋
Zazzy usually has good deals on tents and I’ve even heard that they improved their quality. I have one that I’ve been using for over a year now. It’s not top shelf but it works fine. CL🍀

Zazzy usually has good deals on tents and I’ve even heard that they improved their quality. I have one that I’ve been using for over a year now. It’s not top shelf but it works fine. CL🍀
I hear vivosun/spider farmer/mars hydro/gorilla grow are all viable options I've heard good things about. Premade kits in different sizes or build your own. I'm probably going to buy the 5x5 vivosun smart tent kit but upgrade the exaust fan and filter to 6" and probably bigger light.

Going to head out and get flowers for the porches. This should take about 4 hours as my wife has to look and touch every plant and it will not be just one garden we will be going to. This is something we do every year. This is always good for about $200 dollars or more. It is mom's day so off we go. Later. :green_heart: 🍋
Just got back myself. Luckily it was just me and pops whole all the ladies and mothers were at house. So we were able to do it all in an hour with 3 stops and home. Spent $85 on 3 fusha hanging baskets. Pink/white-purple/pink-purple/red. Couple of cards and bbq tonight. Not looking forward to it to be honest. I have things that need to be done for my grow. Got my space cleared and removed a fence for my greenhouse can be setup. Need to transplant and make up probably 2 more bricks of coco. Yet I'm sitting here in agony with a nagging old shoulder injury from my bad car wreck i was in 2 day's after last Thanksgiving. Multiple rollover and jaws of life get me out of my 08 dodge ram. Black ice snuck up on me at 50 mph. Anyway I'm gimped up smoking distillate and dabs silly today with ice packs like a whiny little crybaby trying to ease the pain. Raised the lights another 6" the gurls were plumb up in the fluorescent fixtures on veg lights. Gave them a drink and it's gonna have to be it for today. Tomorrow hopefully be a better day. Have a good one my friend!

I did a little research on the Chemdog #4 and was really surprised how good it sounded. The beans 🫘 were a freebie from @Herbies Seeds. But they are supposed to be some heavy hitters that are evenly balanced.50/50 hybrid. CL🍀
Thank you for your feedback! We wish you a happy growing and hope you will enjoy the seeds :)

Back
Top Bottom