Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

well you can, but you just don't wanna shout about it anywhere but here :cheesygrinsmiley:
I mean I really can't. I bought a lot of flower seeds that I'm going to have to give away because my son-in-law won't let me plant any flowers. Not even annuals. He is a dick 75% of the time. And his daughter, my granddaughter, likes to argue about everything. She can turn a conversation into a debate and she knows that she is 100% right all of the time. I know she will get fired on the first day of her first job because she will argue with her boss. Her favorite answer to everything is, "That's not how it works." She needs to get a job, move out, and pay her own bills while she still knows everything!

I mean I really can't. I bought a lot of flower seeds that I'm going to have to give away because my son-in-law won't let me plant any flowers. Not even annuals. He is a dick 75% of the time. And his daughter, my granddaughter, likes to argue about everything. She can turn a conversation into a debate and she knows that she is 100% right all of the time. I know she will get fired on the first day of her first job because she will argue with her boss. Her favorite answer to everything is, "That's not how it works." She needs to get a job, move out, and pay her own bills while she still knows everything!

that sucks. sounds like you need some independence.

i've ended relationships because the girl couldn't handle me smoking or growing. i've always been up front about it. i've never hid anything. a few were in it to "reform" me. that was a lead balloon lol .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i don't hurt nobody and live how i want best as i can. hopefully i help a few folk on the way.

I’m the same way thanks th em lord wife’s smoke an I keep her happy with pirmo buds lol

you gotta choose your friends and partners well.

Thanks brother the fc6500 doin amazing !!! The massive think I should flipped earlier but o wells more buds I probably have to super crop wen I get home since there still in stretch mode

Thanks brother the fc6500 doin amazing !!! The massive think I should flipped earlier but o wells more buds I probably have to super crop wen I get home since there still in stretch mode

i'm wondering how long mine are going to stretch.

Man be on high alert I think it’s caused bye heat on my end Ben super hot but I’ve noticed what kinda slow em down defol a bit here n there daily

Man be on high alert I think it’s caused bye heat on my end Ben super hot but I’ve noticed what kinda slow em down defol a bit here n there daily

this is my first summer grow in a long time and it does seem to be causing more.

Mad mad mad mad bro 🔥👌🏽

Back
Top Bottom