So, I miscalculated which week I'm on. My flip to 12/12 was 33 days ago, or 4 weeks and 5 days. I've been running my nutes about 1 week ahead of schedule. Hopefully this isn't too much of an issue.

So, I miscalculated which week I'm on. My flip to 12/12 was 33 days ago, or 4 weeks and 5 days. I've been running my nutes about 1 week ahead of schedule. Hopefully this isn't too much of an issue.

Here's Flower day 33 progress:

Day 33.

So I looked back at my start time for all of this, today is day 95 since bean sprout. The mainline technique elongated the process I believe.

Day 95

Love those flowers!

Thanks. I'm still flushing out molasses from a 2 weeks ago. I put too much in. Caused the smell from dank to weird. Could be this strain though.

Each time I feed the plant I can see molasses in the runoff. 2tbsp per gallon was way too much.

So, week 5...
High frequency fertigation...
Watering daily about 1.25 gallons of the following:

RO water
+
1.5 ml/gal GH ArmorSi
2.5 ml/gal GH CaliMagic
2.25 ml/gal GH Flora Micro
0.5 ml/gal GH Flora Gro
5.0 ml/gal GH Bloom (supposed to be 3 ml/gal but I'm not using liquid Kool Bloom)
3.0 ml/gal GH Diamond Nectar (supposed to be 2.5 ml/gal but I'm not using Kool Bloom)

pH @6.2
EC ~ 600
PPM ~950

This might be on the week side, but I don't want nute burn in flower. The last two grows had nute burn.

So far this mystery strain is tolerant to this mix. I can't take credit. Cocoforcannabis Dr. Coco came up with this.

Does anyone have a good GH formula as I have lots of their nutes to go through?

I still have a ton of micro and half a bottle of gro.

From what I understand about Lucas Formula it is Micro and Bloom but no Gro.

Enjoy, stay health, stay safe, and be smart!

Week 6 day 45 my math sucks lately. Anyhow, same nutes but 1ml extra flora bloom. Had day 43 heat issue due to misplaced thermostat. It was down by the floor. The difference between the floor and canopy is about 20 degrees. Now I have it set to 74°F the lowest temp should now be 63°F minimum.

There might be foxtails or Kool Bloom Dry has caused it to put on weight fast.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom