InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks Nick! Given the 40 second play clock and the 4 second plays, you only have to look up 10% of the time. And that doesn't even count timeouts, flags, and injuries. :thumb:
I watch 10 football (soccer) games a week like this because I just care about the fantasy football points now 😂 the change in volume on the multi feed goal rush and I look up.

Its been a good year all round. Growing and the you know, the cash prize fantasy football leagues I’m in. 😆

Nick

Harvest news is on the previous page...here!

Congrats on the CBG harvest, Shed! She looks good.
Thanks HG!
Congratulations on the harvest!
Thank you Mel, looks much better with out the fans!
the change in volume on the multi feed goal rush and I look up.
...and rewind.
The harvest looks great Shed! Nice solid looking chunky buds.
Thanks Stunger! Actually not all that solid, so I wonder if that's because we really haven't much sun this winter compared to previous ones. Lack of light will make for fluffy flowers.

Either way this might be my last winter flowering grow. I'm thinking of concentrating on seed-making projects and other small ventures between the fall harvest to the spring seed drop.

Congrats on the nice harvest, Shed- sorry about the airy buds, but at least there's plenty there to see if the CBG does what you hope it does!
I'm thinking of concentrating on seed-making projects and other small ventures between the fall harvest to the spring seed drop.
Sounds like a good plan- California winters ain't what they used to be...

found one spot of rot:

20230319_152757 LeC harvest bud rot.jpg
Congrats on the harvest 👏

Apart from the stem on that fan leaf how can you tell there's rot on that bud?

Congrats on the nice harvest, Shed- sorry about the airy buds, but at least there's plenty there to see if the CBG does what you hope it does!

It’s karma for laughing at us unfortunate ones who got snow ❄️ and cold 🥶. lol CL🍀

Thank you Carcass! Once the kitchen is done I can get back to oil making and see if I can tell if CBG and CBGa have any affect on me at all. Floors later this week and then plumbing and finish electrical. Can't wait!
If they're like this I may even stop schlepping from December to April. :eek:
Congrats on the harvest Shed.
Thanks Carmen!
Congrats on the harvest
Thank you stardawg!
Apart from the stem on that fan leaf how can you tell there's rot on that bud?
Depending on how far along it is, it will be mushy, then brown and mushy, then brown and mushy with grey mold. Mine was just mushy.

And it was 73% RH in the shed when I got home from work so I opened the box and put the fan on it. Rainy days and bud rot always gets me down. ♫♪♪
It’s karma for laughing at us unfortunate ones who got snow and cold
Can someone find the post people keep accusing me of posting about making fun of cold or snow? The only thing I recall is making fun of folks who are surprised when it's 15ºF during winter in the Midwest. That's like me going "Holy cow it's sunny in LA in July!" Feel free to make fun of me if I ever say that. ☀️
Congratulations Shed! Another batch of weed in the box.
Thanks Grateful, and a very different batch at that!

Thank you Carcass! Once the kitchen is done I can get back to oil making and see if I can tell if CBG and CBGa have any affect on me at all. Floors later this week and then plumbing and finish electrical. Can't wait!

Thanks Carmen!

Thank you stardawg!

Depending on how far along it is, it will be mushy, then brown and mushy, then brown and mushy with grey mold. Mine was just mushy.

And it was 73% RH in the shed when I got home from work so I opened the box and put the fan on it. Rainy days and bud rot always gets me down. ♫♪♪

Can someone find the post people keep accusing me of posting about making fun of cold or snow? The only thing I recall is making fun of folks who are surprised when it's 15ºF during winter in the Midwest. That's like me going "Holy cow it's sunny in LA in July!" Feel free to make fun of me if I ever say that. ☀️

Thanks Grateful, and a very different batch at that!
If I’m ever bored I’ll try to track it down for you Shedmeister. CL🍀:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:

We were not supposed to get rain today, and yet ☔ . Harvest done between the raindrops, pics later or tomorrow.

Thanks Otter...not really a sticky one for some reason. Smells nice though!

Thank you Carmen!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And since the summer growing season came up in Otter's thread, I went back to find what my next two seed drops were going to be, and by popular demand from last August:

The KA5H cross is known as 5 Killer Cookies (Cookies&Chem x KA5H) and Moonshine is fully named Grandpa's Moonshine (C&C x Purple Punch x GG#4). These are crosses by another member here and I just wanted to get them listed somewhere so I'll remember in May!
Beautiful lineup!
not really a sticky one for some reason. Smells nice though!
Funny how that goes. They all have a bit of a different texture to the sticky.
What will you do to keep in Schlape then? I'd keep schlepping if possible or join a gym.
Sweet harvest in da box!

Congrats on your LeCreme harvest! It seems the yellowing has resolved itself. :cool:
It was hardly trim jail though...more like pulled over for a traffic ticket. :)
:laughtwo: Those are the trim sessions I like!
Either way this might be my last winter flowering grow. I'm thinking of concentrating on seed-making projects and other small ventures between the fall harvest to the spring seed drop.
Careful, or you might run out of bud. ;)

If I’m ever bored I’ll try to track it down for you Shedmeister. CL
I'll be here when you get back Captain!
Congrats on the harvest Shed.
Thanks GG!
Beautiful lineup!
IKR? I'm sure the breeder will be happy to see them grow out as long as he's okay with yellowing leaves in flower. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Funny how that goes. They all have a bit of a different texture to the sticky.
That's true and I hadn't thought of that. :thanks: Otter.
What will you do to keep in Schlape then? I'd keep schlepping if possible or join a gym.
LOLOL! I'll have to walk around in the mornings as if I am schlepping?
Sweet harvest in da box!
Thank you sir, and still in the 72-74% range RH in the shed, so the fan is directly on the flowers in the open box.
Congrats on your LeCreme harvest! It seems the yellowing has resolved itself.
Magic! Thanks BL, and I apologize for never giving you post-stretch height on these. I completely forgot, but I know neither stretched much.
Those are the trim sessions I like!
Like you ever have those!
Careful, or you might run out of bud.
I might have a Tad extra on hand. :)
You haven't seen his stash Beez lol
I'm pretty sure BL was kidding!
I thought from looking at that ?? on the leaf was a water droplet ! Strange looking creature
I probably should have saved one in a ziploc to see what it turned into. Maybe there will be one on the Amnesia Lemon Kush since they've lived side by side they're entire lives. Though the ALK is nowhere near as attractive to aphids as the LeC. Maybe because bugs like plants in distress more?
The Buds Look good even if fluffy, still smokes way to finish a grow , making seeds would be a lot easier during the winter for sure .
Thanks sb, and if I have to face winters without the usual Los Angeles sunshine I might have to find another use for my time...back to pottery?

I can confirm that the weather in Southern California is in fact dreadful, same as your city.
If you have friends or neighbors who are thinking of relocating here please let them know how miserable it really is.
Just an awful place - hot as hell in the summer followed by the devil winds in the fall. Earthquakes and wildfires followed by rain and flooding. Uggh.

I have often thought about moving to a city that consistently has outdoor temperatures well below my freezer.

:lot-o-toke:

I can confirm that the weather in Southern California is in fact dreadful, same as your city.
If you have friends or neighbors who are thinking of relocating here please let them know how miserable it really is.
Just an awful place - hot as hell in the summer followed by the devil winds in the fall. Earthquakes and wildfires followed by rain and flooding. Uggh.

I have often thought about moving to a city that consistently has outdoor temperatures well below my freezer.
You could turn your pool into a hockey rink in MN for a few more years, but the permafrost is no longer perma so you might end up bringing the warm weather with you!

You could turn your pool into a hockey rink in MN for a few more years, but the permafrost is no longer perma so you might end up bringing the warm weather with you!
I have a buddy who lives in MN. He gives me crap whenever I gripe about the weather.
:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom