InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks for cruising through 7Dust! I'm the master of yellow leaves in flower is what I am. :)
Mine do too. I look at it like that supposed to . End of cycle thing. Least I thought. Never had one not yellow. Brown. Purple. Long as it smokes bro. Puff puff pass. Everything is alright

They all seem to look okay after trimming. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah mine do that. I don't sweat it. Till that top two fan leaves turn. I cut off the rest . Cause really all you getting is top two three nugs away. That matter most. Them little ones are for when your broke down can't find smoke. U smoke it. Or clean the pipe.

I use a wireless scope from Amazon (they're $30-40). Just put "Wireless Digital Microscope" in the search box.
Thanks! Just ordered one. Ridiculously cheap here like $10. It seems like its probably similar to what you have, like not industrial grade sturdy does an ok job conveniently thing on a little stand?

Cool tip.

Nick and an online tech ordering habit.

Thanks! Just ordered one. Ridiculously cheap here like $10. It seems like its probably similar to what you have, like not industrial grade sturdy does an ok job conveniently thing on a little stand?
Cool tip.
$10 is quite a deal! Looking forward to trich shots of every plant now. ;)
Hope you are feeling better buddy!
Thanks GG, and nice to have you stop by for a visit! Hope all is well with you. :thumb:

Just catching up, and sorry to hear that you got Covid.
but no taste or smell apparently can take weeks or months to return. I hope to be an anomaly!
When I had it, I only had aches and pains for a couple weeks, but I lost smell and taste completely for about a month and a half. Then it took another month and a half to gradually get smell and taste back to normal. Just like you seem to be experiencing, I alternated between good days and bad days for a while.
So from the clear trichs and the slowdown in consumption, I'm thinking LeC could be next weekend and the ALK the following weekend.
I agree. The LeC certainly seems closer to ready than the ALK.
Mostly I wait for it to pretty much stop drinking, the number of clear trichs, as well as a noted change in smell. Luckily my smeller is coming back from Covid earlier this week so with a bit of luck I'll be able to tell when that change comes.
Don't rely on your smeller this time. 😤
usually also use the "when I'm sick of looking at it" test, but that doesn't really apply here since I've been sick of looking at the LeC since its leaves went all yellow last week. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:laughtwo:
Counter is going in now and I've got the windows open, I'm wearing a mask, and I'm keeping my distance. They don't need much from me really other than answering a question here and there. Tiling should start on Monday so we're on the move again!
Exciting progress on the kitchen reno! :thumb:
Them little ones on mine are long gone, snipped off after stretch! If there's nothing left to smoke in my house I've been robbed. ;)
#nolarfclub :high-five:

the buds must be getting fat!
Since you asked, here are a couple of dramatic bud shots for the Saturday night update on flip day 55. :) A tripod and some black cardboard is what made the magic, but the depth of field on my phone is not what I'd like.

Le Creme CBG:

And Amnesia Lemon Kush:

That's it from me tonight. Rained most of the day but I did get them out for watering during a break. I'd love to get to the finish line with some sunlight but I'm not sure it's in the cards for a while.

1678595744154.png

I hope your weekend is going well!

Quotes:
Just catching up, and sorry to hear that you got Covid.
Thanks BL. Can't believe I've been in isolation since the 3rd! And with the Pax rebound I don't even think I can go back to work until Wednesday. :(
When I had it, I only had aches and pains for a couple weeks, but I lost smell and taste completely for about a month and a half. Then it took another month and a half to gradually get smell and taste back to normal. Just like you seem to be experiencing, I alternated between good days and bad days for a while.
Couple of weeks sounds bad, but completely losing taste and smell for 6 weeks sounds worse, and really what I was expecting. I think the Paxlovid helped limit the days of symptoms and the rebound is just like a head cold with a bit of tiredness rolled in. On the plus side, I got in an hour and half nap this afternoon!
The LeC certainly seems closer to ready than the ALK.
For certain! I hope it holds out until next weekend. :nervous-guy:
Don't rely on your smeller this time.
LOL definitely not!
:laugh:
Exciting progress on the kitchen reno!
Yes, though I think we screwed up on the cabinet depth for the breakfast bar. I have to check with the contractor and see what's fixable since the counter is already in. :hmmmm:
#nolarfclub
:high-five:
Hi Shed, it's unusual to not see you for a day. Your absence is felt. Sending healing thoughts your way!
Thank you Carmen. I've been around the site today, just not here! You can see if I've been on by checking out the "last seen" on my avatar. My own thread is usually the last place I visit. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Wishing Shed n all Shed family speedy recovery. CL🍀
Thanks for the kind thoughts Captain! My wife is out to dinner with a friend and feeling fine now. I'm getting on her nerves anyway after this long. ;)

Since you asked, here are a couple of dramatic bud shots for the Saturday night update on flip day 55. :) A tripod and some black cardboard is what made the magic, but the depth of field on my phone is not what I'd like.

Le Creme CBG:

And Amnesia Lemon Kush:

That's it from me tonight. Rained most of the day but I did get them out for watering during a break. I'd love to get to the finish line with some sunlight but I'm not sure it's in the cards for a while.

1678595744154.png

I hope your weekend is going well!

Quotes:

Thanks BL. Can't believe I've been in isolation since the 3rd! And with the Pax rebound I don't even think I can go back to work until Wednesday. :(

Couple of weeks sounds bad, but completely losing taste and smell for 6 weeks sounds worse, and really what I was expecting. I think the Paxlovid helped limit the days of symptoms and the rebound is just like a head cold with a bit of tiredness rolled in. On the plus side, I got in an hour and half nap this afternoon!

For certain! I hope it holds out until next weekend. :nervous-guy:

LOL definitely not!

:laugh:

Yes, though I think we screwed up on the cabinet depth for the breakfast bar. I have to check with the contractor and see what's fixable since the counter is already in. :hmmmm:

:high-five:

Thank you Carmen. I've been around the site today, just not here! You can see if I've been on by checking out the "last seen" on my avatar. My own thread is usually the last place I visit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the kind thoughts Captain! My wife is out to dinner with a friend and feeling fine now. I'm getting on her nerves anyway after this long. ;)
Good, I'm glad to know you are not out for the count! Bud photos are beaut!

Cool tip.

I use a camera tripod to hold mine steady, it's much harder as it's wired though so I may just upgrade as well :thanks:

Glad to hear your wife is feeling better @InTheShed - Hopefully it's on the way out for you too.
The dramatic bud shots look fantastic, and dramatic as intended! :cheer:

Good, I'm glad to know you are not out for the count! Bud photos are beaut!
Thanks Carmen. Definitely not out for the count. :thumb:
The dramatic bud shots look fantastic, and dramatic as intended!
Oh good! Thanks Weff. :)
I use a camera tripod to hold mine steady, it's much harder as it's wired though so I may just upgrade as well
My wireless microscope I taped to a mic stand (the mic holder broke), and for last night's pics I used one of those phone mounts that screws into a standard tripod. I haven't figured out if there's an F-stop control on it to gain some depth of field.
Glad to hear your wife is feeling better @InTheShed - Hopefully it's on the way out for you too.
Other than the stuffed head I'm feeling pretty normal (smell and taste seem variable day to day)!
We hope that today your feeling better than yesterday, and that tomorrow you'll feel even better.
Sending positive vibes get well soon
Thank you dynamo! Your positive vibes turned into a negative test this morning! :yahoo:

smell and taste seem variable day to day
Well I bet that takes some planning!

Sounds like you're well down the road to recovery Shed! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom