Inside The Mini-Tent, 150W LED, Going Coco For Tropicanna Bananna

I used to just eat them fresh

Last year my girlfriend and I went picking for liberty caps. We filled 3 tubs with them and then started eating them straight from the ground, not even in the tub. We were tripping heavy by 4pm. What a lovely warm afternoon it was and the sunset was just breathtaking.

Did that give you an upset stomach

No, PC! It's fine to do but they're much more potent when dried. Something about the psilocybin oxidising makes it easier to process

Just some photos from today:
IMG_20200730_150934.jpg
IMG_20200730_150914.jpg
IMG_20200730_150903.jpg
IMG_20200730_150816.jpg
IMG_20200730_150815.jpg
IMG_20200730_150754.jpg
IMG_20200730_150717.jpg
IMG_20200730_150908.jpg

Frost Monster

I feel like the QWET oil I make from the trim is going to be very potent indeed.
I'm gonna save all the smaller buds to smash with a homemade rosin press

I feel like the QWET oil I make from the trim is going to be very potent indeed.
I'm gonna save all the smaller buds to smash with a homemade rosin press
Do you make edibles or caps out of any of it ?

I'll be making both!
That's what I do with most of my product. I have COPD so smoking kind of hurts my lungs when I smoke but the buzz is SO much better when smoked. It just doesn't have staying power like the caps and edibles but the buzz cant be beat. I still have some from one of my Gold Leaf I harvested awhile back that I have not tried yet

I have never tried Dab etc. I have tried the concentrate Vape pens and they are Great but same as smoking I cough and it kinda hurts my lungs but man the high is SO good

I have never tried Dab etc. I have tried the concentrate Vape pens and they are Great but same as smoking I cough and it kinda hurts my lungs but man the high is SO good

I'm not sure but I've read places that you can't smoke QWET oils. Only what's been smashed by a press. I could be wholly wrong there as I've also seen people smoking it... If anyone can clarify on that, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Sucks about your COPD, PC. I've known a couple guys that have it and it's not nice. I'd hate to have to smoke less, I love the process of rolling and smoking too much :laugh: At least you can still get your meds, though.
I've not had edibles in so so long, I think they'll floor me if I'm not careful with dosage.
How strong do you make yours?

I'm not sure but I've read places that you can't smoke QWET oils. Only what's been smashed by a press. I could be wholly wrong there as I've also seen people smoking it... If anyone can clarify on that, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Sucks about your COPD, PC. I've known a couple guys that have it and it's not nice. I'd hate to have to smoke less, I love the process of rolling and smoking too much :laugh: At least you can still get your meds, though.
I've not had edibles in so so long, I think they'll floor me if I'm not careful with dosage.
How strong do you make yours?
I make mine in the Magic Butter Machine. It has a 2 cup minimum so I have to use 2 cups of oil. I have used EVOO , Grape seed oil and Butter. I through in at least 2 ounces and sometimes 3 ounces so they are Very strong but I build a tolerance to them so fast I am taking 4 to 8 caps after dinner and some times like Now I will also have a big piece of Brownie and I make the butter with 2 to 3 ounces and they are ass kickers. But then again I was an addict for years so I have enjoyed all kinds of buzzes. OD ed on heroine 3 times. Was lucky enough to have someone there to call 911 so I know what a (Killer ) buzz is like. My psychedelic experience has only been on a 1/2 tab of ecstasy, and the shrooms I shared with my aunt so I am just starting out in that realm but I hope to be a good farmer well Micro farmer of Cannabis and Mushrooms

I make mine in the Magic Butter Machine. It has a 2 cup minimum so I have to use 2 cups of oil. I have used EVOO , Grape seed oil and Butter. I through in at least 2 ounces and sometimes 3 ounces so they are Very strong but I build a tolerance to them so fast I am taking 4 to 8 caps after dinner and some times like Now I will also have a big piece of Brownie and I make the butter with 2 to 3 ounces and they are ass kickers. But then again I was an addict for years so I have enjoyed all kinds of buzzes. OD ed on heroine 3 times. Was lucky enough to have someone there to call 911 so I know what a (Killer ) buzz is like. My psychedelic experience has only been on a 1/2 tab of ecstasy, and the shrooms I shared with my aunt so I am just starting out in that realm but I hope to be a good farmer well Micro farmer of Cannabis and Mushrooms

Thanks for the tips, PC. Those butter machines are pricey but I think I'll be able to afford one sometime in September, maybe October. I'm hoping to at least have my next run started by then so I'll have more meds to use.

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with addiction. I lost a friend of mine a couple of years ago to opiods and my other friend has been in and out of hospital with drug induced psychosis. He's been, or was, a herion user since the age of 18. He still has problems, so I'm pleased to hear that you seem to have pulled through and found healthier alternatives. The cannabis and mushroom option is always the best.
I've dabbled in hard drugs more than my fair share. I went blind, completely, for around 32 hours after I took 14 pills and 1.5(ish)g of MDMA over the course of a single night. MDMA has always had sedative effects on me. When people are bouncing round, I go inwards and just float on a happy cloud but don't really want to move too much. Just smoke ciggies and relax. Sober, however, I'm quite the hyper guy. So it's weird.
I feel like I've pushed my drug use a lot, but having close friends die and almost die multiple times really put drugs into a category to "respect" and not "abuse". I've abused too many times and felt the consequences of it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I've almost been at the point of addiction and I've lived with it around me for so long now I can very clearly see the road a person can take to get there, and how all too easy it is to get there.
You should be proud of kicking it, PC. It takes a lot of strength.

Good on you, brother.

Thanks Burdok. All that was in 2007 so I am a different person now. That all that is like watching a movie. I don't have any desire to go back there and it really is like a completely different life. I still crave a good buzz now and then and between the Mushrooms and Cannabis I should have plenty to keep me happy.

Honestly Cannabis helps as much as my Methadone was. Except for break through pain. If I had that I just took a couple extra Methadone and it helped then. Now I just deal with it because they wont give me any opioids with weed in my system but the weed helps for more then just pain. It helps with anxiety and Depression and agitated depression or Mania somewhat

Honestly Cannabis helps as much as my Methadone was. Except for break through pain. If I had that I just took a couple extra Methadone and it helped then. Now I just deal with it because they wont give me any opioids with weed in my system but the weed helps for more then just pain. It helps with anxiety and Depression and agitated depression or Mania somewhat
Methadone is a vicious withdrawal....

Had me fooled for years until I realized it was just as addictive as every other opiate, just destroyed ya when ya come off.

Same shit with Suboxone, except the withdrawal was a bit easier.

That stuff is a hidden devil...

Methadone is a vicious withdrawal....

Had me fooled for years until I realized it was just as addictive as every other opiate, just destroyed ya when ya come off.

Same shit with Suboxone, except the withdrawal was a bit easier.

That stuff is a hidden devil...
Yeah it is Withdraws on Methadone last weeks or months, It took me around 6 months to get over the hard withdraws but I didn't feel like myself for Months. In fact I am still have some issues over a year later. Fatigue Pain, Restlessness but no real energy etc. I am glad I got off that stuff and I am now using what Mother Nature gave us

Back
Top Bottom