Indos 2nd Grow 2 Auto D.P-T.D & 1 Dinafem-Cheese

some morreee pics i gave one of the T.Differents a half dose of grow i think it the bloom she needs. More (P) shes gotten a little yellower and they are getting old asweell. First one is Cheese..
IMG_015332.JPG
Now Think Different 1..
IMG_015433.JPG
IMG_015538.JPG
IMG_015538.JPG

And Think.D (spiky)..
IMG_015631.JPG
IMG_015732.JPG
And the bud spots look different on both T.D plants?.?....
IMG_015833.JPG

IMG_016032.JPG

That td looks cheesey the diff buds are down to the pheno does td have a strain of cheese in her? And the cheese is a little more dominant? But same as the spikeyness its just the pheno typeof the ladies heritage :bong:

yea it must be man. weird the way the 2 T.Ds are difqferent growing. As far as i kno shes a Ak47 X Ruderalis not 100%. The cheese should be first done buy the looks of things :) and the TD spiky with her deficiency has gotten worse, so im gonna start her with a half dose of bloom and then to a full. if that doesnt do it, i think its (Mg) def. so well see

Few more photos on the ladies. Scottish i think ur right on the spiky plant being cheese and not T.D what i thought it was hah, thanks for pointing it out haha. the def. got a bit worse on the bottom leaves and then after her half dose of bloom she seemed to stop. I plan on giving her another half strenth bloom instead of a full one next watering, might be better for the autos. Cheese..
IMG_017230.JPG
IMG_017127.JPG

IMG_017028.JPG

And The Think Differents..
IMG_016929.JPG
IMG_016832.JPG
IMG_016725.JPG
IMG_016628.JPG

I don't think they really need fed anyway mate my fastbud cleared 110g wet my cheese I've took an ounce off wet already n only feeds my plants have had is a lil bit of veg nutes and I mean miniscule amount lol square pots are def best and a decent soil like cana should have all you need nutrient wise and myco will help the nutes be easily taken up by the plant :) :bong:

Sorry should've made it clearer lol I'm growing in soil using miracle grow soil with all nutes in clay air balls eggshell and myco mix I'm just going to use hydro pots for drainage and space hydroponics scares the hell out of me I like to keep it simple lol :bong:

Back
Top Bottom