Idiot who gave 2-year-old pot says it was no big deal

hossua34

The video is on CNN.com's front page right now. The dude involved looks sounds like his brain has been turned into a sponge by all kinds of drugs. Talk about a field day for prohibitionists...

Though this is some much unneeded attention for marijuana and indeed something that should not have been done, I hate how the press is playing up on "Making sure the kids are physically and mentally alright". Something tells me there is a difference between marijuana effecting the development of a child who is a regular smoker and a child taking a couple puffs.

Though this is some much unneeded attention for marijuana and indeed something that should not have been done, I hate how the press is playing up on "Making sure the kids are physically and mentally alright". Something tells me there is a difference between marijuana effecting the development of a child who is a regular smoker and a child taking a couple puffs.

I think thats just it. . .that 2 year old didn't cough like you would think he should have. . . its my guess this isn't the first time those kids were involved. . .the 2 year old might not remember after some time, but the 5 year, I imagine this will stay with him. . .a child taking a couple hits, probably already has sme developmental problems, this position they were in wasn't a one time deal IMO. :peace:

saw a piece on the Noon local news about it:

Kid says
"that's the way it is in the hood.
at least I didn't give him Meth or alcohol.
it's just weed, everybody does it"

May just be the way things are for them.
Still wrong but maybe nobody ever told 'em it was.

theres no evidence to suggest that being exposed to marijuana will have any detrimental effects. In switzerland, they were feeding cows grain mixed with weed plants that had been mixed in, and the baby cows ended up being healthier then usual. we have done no tests on whether or not thc is dangerous. Before jumping to conclusions you know, get some answers

Unfortunately, it may be easy for some of us who are proponents of marijuana to lose some perspective on this issue. It is nothing short of child abuse for any adult to give a two-year-old child any medication that has not been prescribed (or at least overseen) by a properly trained medical professional.

Back
Top Bottom