Ibrokeit Random Bag Seed - Purple Princess? Bahama Bag Seed - First Grow

I have a situation and need some input please.
My autos are sprouting, I have 8 strains (may turn out to be a bad choice) and they will need a home soon. The garden room needs to remain in the current set up so my food will keep growing good and the mj seem to like it ok under the metal halides 400wx2. So im left with the t5 room and the 1000w hps room. I started 12/12 in the hps room, but can change up . So the question is which room for the autos? Also, I can buy the bloom bulbs for the t5 if needed. Just want the best for the girls and my sanity.

Edit: I can also put several outdoors

day 39 for medusa.
IMG_20160416_130934766.jpg

I have a situation and need some input please.
My autos are sprouting, I have 8 strains (may turn out to be a bad choice) and they will need a home soon. The garden room needs to remain in the current set up so my food will keep growing good and the mj seem to like it ok under the metal halides 400wx2. So im left with the t5 room and the 1000w hps room. I started 12/12 in the hps room, but can change up . So the question is which room for the autos? Also, I can buy the bloom bulbs for the t5 if needed. Just want the best for the girls and my sanity.
Edit: I can also put several outdoors
Autos apparently do fantastic outdoors. I'm going to try some this season for sure. Their best growth by 420mag consensus is 18-22 hour of light. I run 19/5...Thats being said, space is not really an issue for autos they usually stay within an 12" diameter pot, Training helps with that too. Or why don't you grow the legal produce outside and the mj inside. T5's will get you through a few weeks of auto seedling growth, but once flower starts you'll need a perfect canopy to continue with t5's, or switch out to the hps room.
will all the clusters be bud sites ?
IMG_20160417_182317905.jpg
Yes, each growth shoot will become a flower at its ends
IMG_20160417_182344298.jpg

I broke one of the main top stems off by accident and it will be first attempt at a clone now.
Positive thinking :high-five:
well the heat will be an issue.......already 96* in the rooms and it's not summer yet.
Dep6on the strain and humidity levels too... 96°f is pretty high for normal vegetative growth, even for seedlings.. You're likely gonna need to find a solution to that sooner than later.

Hope I was able to help out some... Lots of questions :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

well the heat will be an issue.......already 96* in the rooms and it's not summer yet.

Hey Broke it! I grow outside in direct and indirect sun in temps of over 100 degrees for my second outdoor crop of the year. Since you are indoors, just keep your airflow through the room and watch the fan leaves. They are pretty good indicators of what is happening with your plant. Remember, do not over-water just because of the temperature. Check your soil. Is it damp to the touch? No, then water, dry? Water and or nutes (depending on the schedule)

thank you for the advise.
I have a few exhaust fans to install, and may add more.
The produce will eventually move to another room as I am also working on an aquaponic set up as well. Just wanted to avoid using pest chemicals by keeping them inside.
Humidity was low= 25-30% so I will work on a fix for that as well.
The fact that I can come here and get help from growers is awesome...... And although I am bull headed, you guys will no doubt save me from most mistakes lol. thank you!!!

I decided to put 2 more in the flower room to make room for my autos. May not make much, but still happy with myself for not killing them yet
IMG_20160419_230352444.jpg

It has been about 4 days since I put the clone in rockwool, it is still very green, the top hasn't drooped, but no signs of roots.......normal?

sweet. How long have you seen a plant live, but not grow much at all? I have 2 that have had a tuff life so far, almost killed off a couple times, but are still alive somehow. Still trying to keep them alive for some reason, I will get some pics tomorrow vs others their age.

Back
Top Bottom