How’s it going people!

mango392

420 Member
Hello you all I am new to the whole growing and also using MMJ, I use mmj for medicinal purposes but where I currently reside the laws have not been in my favor to approve even for medicinal purposes which would help a lot but that is a dream deferred because I do not see that happening any time soon. I fought in the war during 2013-2014 in Afghanistan, I survived physically but mentally was destroyed and I refused to take antidepressants bc they did not help me with my problem they only sedate you to a state to where you cant really even use the energy to think about whats going in my head so after I got out of the Army in 2016 I started smoking weed and it helped keep me alive during my darkest days so I learned more and more about it and how it could help me. Here I am 2 years later trying to grow my own. Im on my second grow now and I will start journaling here in a few days to update you all on the grow. My first grow I had 4 plants but only yielded maybe 3 ounces total lol My lack of knowledge caused me to get a low yield. Im not sure about putting my name lol for privacy issues lol. but nice to meet you all and I look forward to growing with you all in this forum.

Yeah, I wouldn't use my name either, even if in a legal state. It's not kosher yet, in my opinion.....

Anyways....Welcome to our little village :welcome:

I, like you, live in a state that is quite a squelch on the cannabis issue. But the people here make it bearable, and they are a great group. Friendly and welcoming.

They will help you out, and if you create a grow journal, they will visit, and praise you all the while you are torturing your plants. They will say if you are doing something wrong....and be friendly about it.

They like for you to visit their journals and ask questions......normal stuff here really.

Just don't be shy, and be part of the group. You can only do that by participating.

Hello Mango392,

I too am former military and suffer the same issue. I totally understand. There are a lot of good people on this site. I haven't seen flame wars or arguments for the sake of arguments or ego chest thumping about how to grow. Really pretty low stress environment.

Just a suggestion, if your worried about being more stealthy and protecting your identity sign up for PIA VPN. It's about 34 dollars a year and redirects you is to a different state and changes your ip address. Even my popup ads think Im somewhere else. Your Internet traffic is in an encrypted tunnel. Your isp cannot see where you go. I would also suggest "Duck, Duck Go gor a browser. It doesn't track your Internet history like the popular browsers.

Just some suggestions. Welcome to the coolest place in cyberspace! ES

Back
Top Bottom