Help - Photoperiod Disrupted

kygreen

my photoperiod [FLOWERING] was interrupted twice,by the the dog opening the door.Once for about 3-4 hrs.About three weeks from being finished,the plants stopped flowering and reverted to the veg.phase.Iam sick over this in more ways then one.I have a radation treatment comming up in sep.AND IAM OUT. Is all lost? Or is there any hope of turning this around? Has anyone else ever experienced this? I have never encountered this before.HELP!!!!!!!!!!400-HPS, USING SOILLESS MIX,3 PLANTS.GOD BUD,73-85F,5 GAL CONT.,12-12,PH6.5,thanks

Shouldn't revert to vegetative from that (although it might have given them a momentary pause aka "slowed things"). Might have raised the possibility of them going herm a slight amount.

Might want to make sure you don't have any light leaks during the dark cycle - and that your dog (and any other creature) hasn't been opening up the GR more than just twice.

had a similar problem with my current grow about 3 days ago. Went to a concert with some friends thinkin i'd be back in time to manually turn off the one (of 6) 1000w hps that isn't on a timer (other lights go off at 6am). Unfortunately the friend i rode with got a dui and i didn't make it home till noon. 6 hours of 1000w light at week 5 of flowering.... sooo heartbreaking. :( Hopefully my ladies aren't as stressed as i am. Guess i get to spend the next few weeks keepin an eye out for balls... Anyway, hope all works out for ya. I'm inclined to agree with tortured soul as far as your situation is concerned. Continue with your normal 12/12 schedule, make sure you're not gettin light leak from outside the flowering room, and keep a close eye on the dog. Best of luck, and may all your buds be big!

Back
Top Bottom