Help anyone who has experience dealing with Hermi

careergronow

Please turning multiply Rooms in you Grow OP

Ok I've been growing for 3 years and when I first started I had a strain they would always go hermi in the last 3 weeks of flower and this strain never pollinated my room or the plants beside them. I killed that strain and have been growing with the same strains for 8 months now and have had amazing results.
I have 4 different areas in my basement, which is a big rectangle with bunch of rooms. All my clones are under a counter in one room, my veg and mom room are beside this room in the on one side of the basement with The last 2 rooms on the other side of the basement are my flower rooms where have 4 1000 in each with movers. I have to walk through one flower room to get to the other flower room which is the room and that's where I noticed all my plants having seeds Monday night.
I went away for 3 days and when I got back Monday the plants under 3 of my lights in the back room were covered in seeds. The plants were from week's 3 to 6. Now under the 4th light I had plants in week 2 and they all looked perfect. But tonight I noticed the bottom buds of the plants starting to turn male, and I just sprayed every plant in my house with reverse for DM.
As for the front flower room all my strains but one were starting to convert some and the ones that weren't are all the same strain. I also had some in week 1 that look fine so far.
My question is what the chances of all the plants in flower turning even the ones that look fine still today, and what about my veg room that is about 4 feet in the opposite side of the basement and my clones. My veg and flower intake and exhaust air from different sources would this help?
Why hasn't the one strain started seeding? There buds are still growing too.

well, it all depends on if pollen made it off the plants earlier, if so than pollen seems to find the females. lol.. Hopefully the reverse helps, let us know. It sounds anyway like an earlier hermi may have released some pollen that is now getting at your girls. I had 1 go hermi 2 grows ago, and it opend the pollen sack before i got to it. after harvest I did a mass sterelizing of my complete grow rooms, I have 2 1 upstairs for hydro, and one down for some soils. after sterelizing, I havent had any other problems. Maybe this isnt what your having happen, but it's always good to sterelize aftereach grow. just a thought, hope u get it fixed man..
Datrippp

Back
Top Bottom