Hello From Vivosun

Nice healthy looking ladies.

This is one green Crack under the net.
1   Green Crack.jpg

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Here's an 420 Zkittlez at 21 days of 12/12, about week flower. It's under a Vivosun CMH light and also in a Vivosun tent.
I'd like to update to the newer led but this light is well built, or at least feels like way better quality than expected for the price.
20220607_080159.jpg
Nice garden and interesting lights to the left ... Are each of those long metal rods on top for heat sink?

Ok sorry yes I meant those pins....not rods I knew the angle metal was aluminum lol. But those are neat thanks for sharing.
Thanks a few years ago good led's were a lot tougher to get ahold of. I had to nerd out a little to get a cost savings.
I think better lights can be bought cheaper now, but I haven't compared prices for a long time.

Hey Wenworg please let me know how you like the pen. I may be in the market for a new one.
The pen is nice, but I did buy the wrong one...Vivosun has a 4-1, that was the one I should have gotten. Vivosun has donated small things to me as a rookie grower, I didn't have to enter in a contest, they don't sponsor me for anything but 3-1 pen is really nice to have but make sure you get this one instead.

VIVOSUN 4-in-1 Digital pH Meter with pH/TDS/EC/Temp Function, 0-14.0 pH Measurement Range, ±0.1 pH Accuracy Water Quality Tester
1664478868277.png

I'm expanding into a new 4x3 grow box. Looking for something blinding that won't be obsolete in 2 years. Running a mix of S-Farmers and no-names with good success, but ready for a pro-setup on this go-round. What's the brightest you got in that size?

I'm expanding into a new 4x3 grow box. Looking for something blinding that won't be obsolete in 2 years. Running a mix of S-Farmers and no-names with good success, but ready for a pro-setup on this go-round. What's the brightest you got in that size?
Without any modifying our vsf4300 would fit great. You could do bigger but you would need to bend the light in the middle like ^ to make it fit. The vsf4300 would do great in that size of a tent.

Without any modifying our vsf4300 would fit great. You could do bigger but you would need to bend the light in the middle like ^ to make it fit. The vsf4300 would do great in that size of a tent.
I appreciate the reply, I'll do my research on the vsf4300 tonight. Are there any good sales coming up in the near future? Nothing opens my wallet up faster than saving some coins off of retail price. :ganjamon:

I appreciate the reply, I'll do my research on the vsf4300 tonight. Are there any good sales coming up in the near future? Nothing opens my wallet up faster than saving some coins off of retail price. :ganjamon:
Use code 420mg12 to get 12% off; and download our APP, to get up to 18% off.

Back
Top Bottom