hello fellow growers

chunky monkey

Well thought I'd say hi .I have joined to learn and share my knowledge I've been growing 15+ years most of that in soil but for the last 5 in coco which in my opinion is fantastic .I plan on a journal which will involve my cheesdom mother ,3 dinachem ,1 blueberry headband,1 lemon kush headband, 1 master kush,1 ewe2 ,1 green poisen and 1 707 headband so see ya round folks:thumb:

Hi chunky monkey. Great to have you join us at the best site for promoting cannabis awareness :420: :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing your work, those are some great strains you've got :)

If you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask FAQs And check out New Member Start Links for a fantastic collection of links and how tos on using and navigating the site.

:peace: :Namaste:

Hope to see some of your grows in progress Pantagruel! I know nothing (maybe just a little) and watch the experts to learn. I was just reading about coco and was thinking of it for myself. Glad to hear you say it's fantastic.

Hmm. I've never used coco myself, but I too hear that it is fantastic :)

cheers for the welcome. my new batch of beans turned up yesterday and my cuttings are looking good so I will sort out some pics and get a journal started over the next day or 2 .as far as coco goes it's superb you can keep it simple and get good results you can go organic or inorganic but as long as your ph is in check it's happy days

Let me know when your journal is ready so I can stop by! :cheesygrinsmiley:

yeh me too! welcome :) you have some starins that i am completely unaware of :)

Back
Top Bottom