hello everyone i have a question

deadsicilian

first im supposed to tell you about myself, i live in canada i have grown indoor twice this will be my third time. both other times were not at my house and i now would like to build my own personal grow room. i smoke weed everyday not for medical reasons but i love it and will not stop ever.
anyways as for my question, my flowering room is not very big but it is pretty tall. its 3.5'/4.5'/7' i have a 400w hps and i turned it on inside just to check temp. it got 96 degrees in there. so i then added my intake fan which is a 50cfm bathroom vent fan. it brought it down to 89 degrees if i add two regular fans one blowing the intake air around and one blowing over the canopy of the plants, and a 100cfm exhaust fan blowing directly outside. will the temperature be ok for plants. please my plants are almost big enough to flower and i don't want to make them unhappy. also was thinking of putting my exhaust on a thermostat cause when the light is off the temp goes down to 62 degrees but will have a heater with thermostat to worry about that. tell me the right way to do it please

Back
Top Bottom