Growerdude

So I got some seeds that are automated and feminized (got them from a friend). I can go outside and plant the seeds and start to grow but I just need a bit of help.

So what I originally planned to do was dig some holes, plant seed after germanification of the seeds. What I'm wondering is this;

Should I first plant it in a pot and place it next to my window (I live in Sweden with alot of sunshine most of the days) and let it sprout. Then take it outside and plant it?

If I can plant it outside instantly does it matter how cold it is for the seed and the growth of the plant? It's currently maybe 10celsius outside at night and I'm wondering if that is too cold for the seed.

And for the last question.

If I decide to place the flower in my window and keep it there for some time and let it grow there instead. What are the dissadvantages for this and advantages? I'm planning to plant like 1 seed in my window to see how it works out.

I got a fan which can be placed next to the window and my room temp is about 18-21celsius at all times.

:thanks:

10 deg C? Too low for seedling and even too low for most mature plants.
Window light? Only the half of plant faced toward tge window can use sunlight, the other half would use some second hand light(each leaf absorbs about 30% of sunlight, the rest passes through,but not in full spectrum) and room light.
Turning the plant each day wont help much either.
I suggest some kind of diy green house.
Test the temp using a max-min thermometer before plaxing the actul plant.
And start seedling inside for sure, a cfl above would just do the job.
Good luck and enjoy the ride :)

10 deg C? Too low for seedling and even too low for most mature plants.
Window light? Only the half of plant faced toward tge window can use sunlight, the other half would use some second hand light(each leaf absorbs about 30% of sunlight, the rest passes through,but not in full spectrum) and room light.
Turning the plant each day wont help much either.
I suggest some kind of diy green house.
Test the temp using a max-min thermometer before plaxing the actul plant.
And start seedling inside for sure, a cfl above would just do the job.
Good luck and enjoy the ride :)

Yhea I forgot to mention the seeds are from Nordenseens with their own seeds. They wrote that you are supposed to plant them when it's 10-15celsius outside. They're also very resistant to the cold.

But my room has basically windows in a corner and you can place the plant in the corner and it will get sunlight from both sides.

Indoor you have a ceiling i suppose, and even in a corner only 2 sides are covered with light, still some leaves outside of light zone. And the intensity is much reduced through glass.
Start seedling inside and move it out when you want to change the pot size. Untill then the temp has raised abit too.
And i suppose you smoke inside, not a universal law but in principle we dont smoke where we grow.
Good luck :)

Indoor you have a ceiling i suppose, and even in a corner only 2 sides are covered with light, still some leaves outside of light zone. And the intensity is much reduced through glass.
Start seedling inside and move it out when you want to change the pot size. Untill then the temp has raised abit too.
And i suppose you smoke inside, not a universal law but in principle we dont smoke where we grow.
Good luck :)

Okay thanks! I hope the temps will go up.

Back
Top Bottom