Hey Krissie!

I don't know how you can keep ontop of everything! But your off to an incredible start, and ill tag along on this journey....I love autos :yummy:

I've also got some auto ak47 beans to be popped next spring!

I have no idea how I missed this tag. Heads in the clouds this last week or two. Thanks for the tag West!

Swiped the words right from my keyboard! She's going to have a few titles next to her name I think in time, I see awesome plants, photos and spirit:green_heart:
Aww guys!!!! Sheesh, I'm not a blusher! Haven't had this many compliments since my soccer days (yea I used to actually play on the National Team for 16 and 17 year olds, full ride to Ohio State, blah blah...and here I am now! Lmao). I just do what I love and like I said in a prior post, I just feel them all somehow. My plants are a part of my now growing family as I acquired 3 American toads from a jobsite the baby's father is on, he brought home a stars and stripes beta fish last night, I have my baby and my now 7 plants. A lot of love is the best recipe for gardening, food, and family! Salute, if I had Sambuca and you guys here, we would have a shot with our espresso! Thanks so much for the support and follow!!!! And btw how do I do it? I am non stop all day, average like 17k steps on my fitbit hahaha:hug::thanks:

@Rexer I forgot to comment about your AK-47 seeds!!! I'm excited for you, you will enjoy her from start to finish and smoke, I promise! Can't wait to watch your grow and be able to compare and take notes!

It's all good Krissie! I'd be the last on here to ever complain about forgetting something :rofl:. My memory is terrible, between the medications, and my physical condition I have days where it feels like I'm loosing my mind.

Your off to an incredible start, your positive energy is clear in your writing, which makes people smile.

Your a perfect fit for what I see as this community.

I'm looking forward to trying the Ak47, both the growing and smoke. I've got to get myself some proper day time meds, this current grow I'm hoping my Somango will fit that bill.

It's all good Krissie! I'd be the last on here to ever complain about forgetting something :rofl:. My memory is terrible, between the medications, and my physical condition I have days where it feels like I'm loosing my mind.

Your off to an incredible start, your positive energy is clear in your writing, which makes people smile.

Your a perfect fit for what I see as this community.

I'm looking forward to trying the Ak47, both the growing and smoke. I've got to get myself some proper day time meds, this current grow I'm hoping my Somango will fit that bill.
I hope find your honey in her and she suits your bill, fingers crossed for you! I'm so sorry your daily get up and go is hindered in the manner it is, I understand just how debilitating that can be on so many levels, especially mentally, but I applaud you for plowing through and finding a way and still manage to take care of these magnificent gardens of yours.

Makes my day that I can pass on a smile, I think a lot of people forget just how much that can mean to someone on a good day and how greatly it can help you on a bad day!

Happy to just be a contributing part to this community however that may present itself!
Have a fabulous day!!

I love moving day! :slide::yahoo:

20210924_153410.jpg

OK so I guess I may be moving BC in with Ammy tonight. Time is limited during the day, so I just moved Blueberry to her 3 gallon this afternoon as opposed to both 2 week olds.

After some thought, I propped her up on a 3 inch block to get her closer to the lights because i needed to raise my 6-60 fixture for the others and also to make sure I was getting light everywhere I needed it-we've got a lot going on in my 24x48x60.

She got rooting powder and a half seedling dose of nutrients dampened the soil, as always in my grows. Let's see how she takes the transition overnight. Fingers crossed!

I will move Bubblegum this evening and then see about Ammy’s new roommate possibilities. Catch you all later, thanks for stopping by!! Much peace and love always!:peace::green_heart::Namaste:

20210924_155026.jpg

20210924_155737.jpg

20210924_155953.jpg

20210924_160217.jpg

Hi, interesting grow.
I buy from the same seed bank. Love those free G13!!!!.
I like to follow along and see how your autos do. I am also trying them for the first time, and I found myself playing musical tents with the photos, looking for the perfect setup.
I like the fact that I can veg photos along side flowering autos. I run a perpetual grow, so timing will be tricky. Best of luck to you, it looks like you're off to a great start.

Hi, interesting grow.
I buy from the same seed bank. Love those free G13!!!!.
I like to follow along and see how your autos do. I am also trying them for the first time, and I found myself playing musical tents with the photos, looking for the perfect setup.
I like the fact that I can veg photos along side flowering autos. I run a perpetual grow, so timing will be tricky. Best of luck to you, it looks like you're off to a great start.
Thanks Gab! Check out the shitty AK and such journal below, those were i49 seeds also. I'm running a second round of BC and AK right now. Be more than glad to run things off each other, especially since we come from the same sperm bank lmao

Also, my Amnesia Pheno is an i49 and is a monster. I vegged her for 7.5 weeks before flipping....curious how our G-13s come out! Link for my Ammy as well. Look forward to chatting with you!!! :goodluck::cheer::Rasta:

@Gabby987 I had another half jar of each already. Totaled 3.4oz and 3.7oz dried for BC and AK last round...just an FYI. Salute!

20210924_135312.jpg

Well just noticed some roots that were down along the bottom and stuck on the side of the pot Blueberry was in when I went to clean it. Meaning she lost a little of her already little root system. It wasn't a lot but I already knew it was enough to shock her a little soooo I went to check on her----- and she is a little droopy already. I really hope that she just balances herself out overnight into tomorrow and that she perks back up. Time will tell inevitably. Fingers crossed.

16325165405325822921570794837913.jpg

16325165590622228171413416374669.jpg

Thanks Gab! Check out the shitty AK and such journal below, those were i49 seeds also. I'm running a second round of BC and AK right now. Be more than glad to run things off each other, especially since we come from the same sperm bank lmao

Also, my Amnesia Pheno is an i49 and is a monster. I vegged her for 7.5 weeks before flipping....curious how our G-13s come out! Link for my Ammy as well. Look forward to chatting with you!!! :goodluck::cheer::Rasta:
I am growing amnesia haze and it's doing great. That plant grew itself. I have 4 clones from it starting to flower now.
The G13 is great, 4 oz dry and cured frome a clone of a clone.
My biggest yield so far was the Girl scout cookies/ Jack herrer at 5.17 oz dry and cured.
I have one Northern light auto in flower now, not doing great.

OK so I guess I may be moving BC in with Ammy tonight. Time is limited during the day, so I just moved Blueberry to her 3 gallon this afternoon as opposed to both 2 week olds.

After some thought, I propped her up on a 3 inch block to get her closer to the lights because i needed to raise my 6-60 fixture for the others and also to make sure I was getting light everywhere I needed it-we've got a lot going on in my 24x48x60.

She got rooting powder and a half seedling dose of nutrients dampened the soil, as always in my grows. Let's see how she takes the transition overnight. Fingers crossed!

I will move Bubblegum this evening and then see about Ammy’s new roommate possibilities. Catch you all later, thanks for stopping by!! Much peace and love always!:peace::green_heart::Namaste:

20210924_155026.jpg

20210924_155737.jpg

20210924_155953.jpg

20210924_160217.jpg
These look very happy

I am growing amnesia haze and it's doing great. That plant grew itself. I have 4 clones from it starting to flower now.
The G13 is great, 4 oz dry and cured frome a clone of a clone.
My biggest yield so far was the Girl scout cookies/ Jack herrer at 5.17 oz dry and cured.
I have one Northern light auto in flower now, not doing great.
Awesome assortment and crop! Northern Lights, always a fave!!!

No this was my second I am on my 3rd now. My first was nearly 10 years ago though!
I'm pretty new at this. I'm not sure what grow I'm in because I'm running a perpetual grow, ( at least trying to). My first seed popped in August 2020. Since than I have added lights, rooms, tents, more lights, and tried different strains. I think I'm addicted ( to growing that is). I kept thinking I was going to kill them, but they all grew, especially the clones. Not all of them look great at the end, but it has been a great learning experience.
How come you decided to add autoflowers?

I'm pretty new at this. I'm not sure what grow I'm in because I'm running a perpetual grow, ( at least trying to). My first seed popped in August 2020. Since than I have added lights, rooms, tents, more lights, and tried different strains. I think I'm addicted ( to growing that is). I kept thinking I was going to kill them, but they all grew, especially the clones. Not all of them look great at the end, but it has been a great learning experience.
How come you decided to add autoflowers?
Same story as far as going from nothing no set up or real lights or anything to multiple tents, etc. Girl...autos are soooo fun! It is amazing to watch how fast they evolve and you get a beautiful product-although she may be small, she is fierce! I love gardening in general, weed has always been my friend and my prescription to life being life. To run both photos and autos is kind of a challenge and I like that. They don't have to all be perfect, so long as you learn something from each of them and I know you have and will!

@Gabby987 addicted reminded me of Half Baked with Bob Saget standing up in rehab asking if he ever sucked d*ck for weed :D what a movie...

Update on Blue #1 Rd 2:

MY little trooper is on the up and up already from her move! Leaves are steadily working their way to sun basking mode. I'm sure she will be picture perfect by morning!

Transplant for Bubble later tonight...

20210924_195020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom