Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Just make sure the graveyard's not near a golf course; one of those guys might stick a flag in it and you'll be the nineteenth hole. :jawdropper:
But if you feel somebody getting their ball out, flinch real hard. You might get a free Rolex out of the deal. :D

Huh. :hmmmm:

I was just sitting here getting ripped on this fine Easter afternoon and wondering just how many times I've gotten a rush ... hmm, let's see ...

Got my first rush in the summer of 1968 ... then weekend nights for 7 years ... so that's what, 700 nights and 10 good hits a night ... 7000 to begin with?

:hmmmm:

Then every evening for another 40 years, that's probably 10 more per night, 3650 per year times 40, roughly 150,000?

And now that I'm retired I do it all day, so ... 30 rushes a day times 10, another 100,000?

So, somewhere in the neighborhood of a quarter million give or take 100,000.

Interesting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bongrip:

Happy Easter! :Namaste:

I wonder how many pounds of dope I smoked since I started growing sometimes. :D

I'm wondering how many pounds of dope Brother @Graytail smoked before he decided to calculate the number of times he's been stoned in his life and then round it to the nearest 100,000 times! :rofl:

I just saw the coolest thing on TV! You can bury yourself in a living tree. :D

That sounds like something I'd like to do - get to hang around for another 100 years or so - my own minerals and molecules circulating around in there ...

:thumb:

Tree Pod Burial: How It Works in 2023 (Costs, Locations, & More)

Hmmmm :hmmmm:....I wonder if I can get buried in a living Indica plant? I'd really be happy with another 120 days, or so, at that point! ;)

I'm gonna have em bury upside down so the world can kiss my ass :D

And, when they come to visit the cemetary, they'll have a place to park their bike! :D

Back
Top Bottom