Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

Thx @SQl2kGuy , they’re lovin’ the new cal mag in their diet. The brown spots on the Bubba Kush have stopped and looks great. She is building some nice colas. The Bubble Gum is starting to turn and pistols retracting, so I took a look with the scope. There is definitely some nice big cloudy tri’s. Here’s 3 bud shots from the Bubble Gum Auto. I could sit in this room all day. These girls are goin fast, I love it!!!Cheers!!

So how much longer until you harvest?

Are you watching for a percentage of the trichomes to become cloudy?

I just had an interesting conversation with the owner of a garden store who has been growing for a long time ... and he has opened my eyes to some interesting facts about soil and inorganic nutrients ... which is why I am starting to think more about growing in coco next.

Wow! Cannabis really is a spectacular plant!

You are absolutely correct. Cannibus is a fascinating plant. I wish I would have started sooner, just couldn’t afford to loose everything raising a family. I tend to loose time in the room. I will let these go until most if not all the pistols turn color and start to retract. I will check tri’s more often when that happens. I will be staggering my harvest once again. I like my sleep meds( more amber), but also like a cool buzz after work. My first harvest will have mostly cloudy, plump Tri’s, and I’ll go from there. Thanks for asking @SQl2kGuy. Cheers!!

Hey @Jdeck, how are the girls doing? :ganjamon:

Good mornin all, thx @irie lion for the kick in the azz. After 7 weeks of 60+ hrs a week, my body has said”F U”,and I’ve gotten lazy. My wonderful closet of Cannabis is doing well. The Bubba Kush that’s maturing every day is still hungry and looks a mess. Colas and sugar leaves look good tho. Bubbles(Bubble Gum) is now starting to fade, letting me know she’s getting close to sacrificing herself for my good. I’m still following FF feeding schedule with the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom with 5ml cal mag. Ph 6.4. Room has stayed decent ranging from 74-81 50-65% humidity. I’m looking forward to harvesting the Bubble Gum and Bubba Kush in the next few weeks. I will start the next 6 autos when I harvest them. I will post pics in a while, I’ll have my son bring them out of the room when he gets his lazy tush out of bed. Until then, I’m going to chew on a few edibles, and see if I can numb my pain. Cheers!!! and have a safe Independence Day!!

How’s every one this fine Holiday weekend. I just mowed my football field, the facility’s for my school system sucks. They actually mowed everything but my field. I have a camp Thursday and Friday, so I have to have it ready. Assholes I tell ya. Sorry, rant over, downed a blunt and took a few gummies. I should sleep fine through the many Blasts that will go off all night , again!! The girls are doing good. BK 1, and Bubbles are getting more cloudy everyday. No amber yet. The buds are getting too heavy, I’m having to brace them up. BK2 & 3 are quite impressive. I should have 4 colas per plant that are at least 12” long. BG2 is plumping up nicely and starting to mature. Cheese is also starting to pack on weight. I think she’ll be short and stout I’m having a blast, growing my own medicine, thank you all for the encouragement and help when needed. Have a great weekend!! Cheers!!! Oh, got my sweater in today @SmokeSara, very nice!! Thank you,
now all I need is a couple of sp-150’s for the side of my room. My madness will be complete. Soon!!!

Hey Jdeck! Looking good in the garden :yummy: Loads of bud coming outta there in the near future!
That's a real cool sweater, no wonder the wife wants to claim it! :headbanger:
downed a blunt and took a few gummies.
That'll do the job! :passitleft:
I just mowed my football field, the facility’s for my school system sucks. They actually mowed everything but my field. I have a camp Thursday and Friday, so I have to have it ready. Assholes I tell ya.
That's fucked! Good on you for keeping your head high and going the extra mile brother - you rarely see that kinda work ethic anymore.

Thx @irie lion, BK1 might get half a chop this weekend. I’ll water them tonight with cal mag and see if any new pistils pop. If not it will see no light Saturday. And chop her down Sunday. BG1 is still popping a few new pistils here and there. I’ll probably give it another week. I’m excited to harvest those 2 so I can start the next round of 6. I’ll get some pics this weekend. I have a very busy few days ahead of me. On a different note. Our facilities people got a hold of me this morning about getting my field tended to. Ha, I told them I had got 90% done. They’re cutting me a check for double what I put into it. Ha, funny how things work out. Thx for keeping an eye on the journal. Cheers!!!

I’m excited to harvest those 2 so I can start the next round of 6
Nice! No rest in the garden :morenutes:
Our facilities people got a hold of me this morning about getting my field tended to. Ha, I told them I had got 90% done. They’re cutting me a check for double what I put into it. Ha, funny how things work out.
As they should! Good on you man :passitleft: good luck with the next few busy days, and enjoy the potential harvest this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom