Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

That's sucks man hope they freaking root I Ben dien to.make some seeds but ant as easy as a spray n if u got fems in flower u can mess up the project but lmk pops wen u do some seeds def would like to c how u do it

Thanks Jack! Yeah, I got a pretty good idea how to do it, it’s just a matter of actually doing it, and doing it right. I’ve been doing my research. There’s some excellent info out there. There’s some excellent breeders amongst us too. It may take me a while to catch on, but we’ll see.

Do you have a dome for your cloner? May help get the rh up if not.

Excellent suggestion. I have an old dome from my soil days. I may be able to rig it.

I shouldn’t screw up this flower journal worrying about a clone. This is a quest for Raspberry Cough Medicine! LOL! :tokin:

Thanks Jack! Yeah, I got a pretty good idea how to do it, it's just a matter of actually doing it, and doing it right. I've been doing my research. There's some excellent info out there. There's some excellent breeders amongst us too. It may take me a while to catch on, but we'll see.

Excellent suggestion. I have an old dome from my soil days. I may be able to rig it.

I shouldn't screw up this flower journal worrying about a clone. This is a quest for Raspberry Cough Medicine! LOL! :tokin:
You weren't using a dome? Clones will struggle without fuck tonnes of humidity so might have a bit to do with ya issues. Don't worry, it's happened to me before too, don't be embarrassed. We all go soft sometimes..

I shouldn’t screw up this flower journal worrying about a clone. This is a quest for Raspberry Cough Medicine! LOL! :tokin:

Yeah, focus GT. I know it's hard for us old cranks but the goal is worth it. :ganjamon:

Ian

If it has anything to do with what or how you do it, I'll read it. I will learn something. If you see my legs sticking out from under table please remove velcro shoes.

Been busy for a few days so just getting caught up. Interesting shit about the clones, shitty but interesting. I'm taking notes.

Ill also stay tuned for the colloidal silver experiment if you go that route. I was looking into that several months ago, and can't just remember why, but I leaning toward Silver Thiosulfate instead of Colloidal silver.

You weren't using a dome? Clones will struggle without fuck tonnes of humidity so might have a bit to do with ya issues. Don't worry, it's happened to me before too, don't be embarrassed. We all go soft sometimes..

This spray type cloner doesn't come with a dome. I've used it for over two years and just now I hav a problem? I'm not convinced that's the issue.

U know it man

It's possible...

Yeah, focus GT. I know it's hard for us old cranks but the goal is worth it. :ganjamon:

Ian

I'm putting on my focus face!

If it has anything to do with what or how you do it, I'll read it. I will learn something. If you see my legs sticking out from under table please remove velcro shoes.

I hear ya! Loud and clear!

Been busy for a few days so just getting caught up. Interesting shit about the clones, shitty but interesting. I'm taking notes.

Ill also stay tuned for the colloidal silver experiment if you go that route. I was looking into that several months ago, and can't just remember why, but I leaning toward Silver Thiosulfate instead of Colloidal silver.

I have a small bottle of Colloidal Silver so I'm going to try that...as long as I can get a root. I'd actually prefer to use Thiosulfate, but I'll go with what's on hand and see. Fingers crossed...

Day 7 of flower for our Raspberry Cough Medicine. The smaller of the two is showing flowers already. Temps in the res are still a little higher than I would like, but doable. They ate a little overnight and seem to be doing okay this morning. I’m happy about what’s going on so far.

I also had a pleasant surprise in the cloner. There is definitely a root nub beginning to pop, while two others slimed-out and were tossed. I only need one! Woohoo!

Have a great day!

F5109D6E-CE34-4ABA-895F-7685EDFA6789.jpeg

9AB67B9B-1511-4848-9DFD-E48C11383C26.jpeg

DE707CC7-845F-4FDF-BB37-5364A1B45D81.jpeg

D6D983CA-458A-40B9-8B3E-C1B938905701.jpeg

It’s a beginning!

F62976D1-E322-47F9-8732-0A0FD9CB013A.jpeg

4A5F60AF-60A0-4FD7-AADE-D22598543149.jpeg

I had that exact thing happen to a couple of clones this last go-round, but not all of them and they were in the same cloner. It happened on the ones with stems deepest in the water. They were beyond saving. A couple more were just beginning to show signs so I cut them off above the mush and they ended up rooting.

And now, back to the Raspberry Cough! Looking good, Gpa.

I had that exact thing happen to a couple of clones this last go-round, but not all of them and they were in the same cloner. It happened on the ones with stems deepest in the water. They were beyond saving. A couple more were just beginning to show signs so I cut them off above the mush and they ended up rooting.

And now, back to the Raspberry Cough! Looking good, Gpa.

Interesting observation. I wonder if the DO levels fall off the deep it goes in water. If so, if they were just touching the surface does the rooting really pop.. I am going on a limb and saying it will make a difference.

You gonna tuck a few of the tall ones before they stretch, or wait till its to late and then bitch about it.:geek:

Us old guys reserve the right to bitch, but SD has a point. Ignore his advice at your own peril.

You gonna tuck a few of the tall ones before they stretch, or wait till its to late and then bitch about it.:geek:

LOL! I tucked a few this morning and the rest I’m going to bitch about... :tokin:

Day 7 of flower for our Raspberry Cough Medicine. The smaller of the two is showing flowers already. Temps in the res are still a little higher than I would like, but doable. They ate a little overnight and seem to be doing okay this morning. I'm happy about what's going on so far.

I also had a pleasant surprise in the cloner. There is definitely a root nub beginning to pop, while two others slimed-out and were tossed. I only need one! Woohoo!

Have a great day!

F5109D6E-CE34-4ABA-895F-7685EDFA6789.jpeg

9AB67B9B-1511-4848-9DFD-E48C11383C26.jpeg

DE707CC7-845F-4FDF-BB37-5364A1B45D81.jpeg

D6D983CA-458A-40B9-8B3E-C1B938905701.jpeg

It's a beginning!

F62976D1-E322-47F9-8732-0A0FD9CB013A.jpeg

4A5F60AF-60A0-4FD7-AADE-D22598543149.jpeg
Nice pops raspberry cought is lookin great n hey if u used that cloner for a long time with out no issues sucks to have but just to have one issue in yrs I think thats a accomplishment for shur but I kno ul figure it out for shur just staying tunned n takin notes thanks pops for adding all this info good to c what can happen to me

LOL! I tucked a few this morning and the rest I’m going to bitch about... :tokin:

Wheewww. Thought for a minute the bitchin was done. Leaving some all natural are ya? I may need a more comfy chair, this is going to be so fun to watch.

I wouldn't even sweat it, if you've had success using the same method for that long. I usually take a few extra and take the best ones to keep going for the next round.

Interesting observation. I wonder if the DO levels fall off the deep it goes in water. If so, if they were just touching the surface does the rooting really pop.. I am going on a limb and saying it will make a difference.

Mine don’t sit in the water, but I did just notice that the spray pressure on the one that’s showing a root is much less than the others...huh? I gotta look into this.

Wow those girls are looking good grandpa. glad ya got a root... woot woot

Thanks Iti! I appreciate that.

Us old guys reserve the right to bitch, but SD has a point. Ignore his advice at your own peril.

Hahaha! Like you guys listen to anything...LOL! :rofl: Actually, I tucked most of the big ones this morning. They’re already turning north. But, I’ll most likely still bitch. :tokin:

Nice pops raspberry cought is lookin great n hey if u used that cloner for a long time with out no issues sucks to have but just to have one issue in yrs I think thats a accomplishment for shur but I kno ul figure it out for shur just staying tunned n takin notes thanks pops for adding all this info good to c what can happen to me

Hahaha! Thanks Jack! I’m thinking there’s something in my spray heads. I’ll make sure they are cleaned better for sure.

Wheewww. Thought for a minute the bitchin was done. Leaving some all natural are ya? I may need a more comfy chair, this is going to be so fun to watch.

I left a couple just for the heck of it...and to have something to bitch about. :volcano-smiley:

I wouldn't even sweat it, if you've had success using the same method for that long. I usually take a few extra and take the best ones to keep going for the next round.

That’s normally what I do as well. The best I keep for a mother. This reset didn’t go as planned. From now on, my mother won’t be flowered (or given away, as was the case this time) until there’s roots. I was pretty overconfident though.

I appreciate all the help and love people!

Glad u got it worked out I hate equipment malfunction lol in eny thing not just Workin on these plants but I c a lil root def will probably survive

Back
Top Bottom