Size of light? CFL
Is it aircooled? Fan
Temp of Room/cab? 70ish
RH of Room/cab? -
PH of media or res? -
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? every other
Type and strength of ferts used? none

This is my first grow. Thought id try to keep it fairly simple compared to a lot of the nice setups people have on here. I started two seeds. Both germ quickly. But one of them got behind by about two weeks and looked horrible so I decided to pull it and I am currently germing another to replace it. But my one plant I believe looks fairly good. I am just wondering about whether or not I need to top it or train it because it is an autoflower. Im open to any feedback. :)

Re: GlassPerc-Indoor Soil AutoF BUBBLICIOUS

subscribed. it is best not to top or train an auto flower cannabis plant. your Compact Florescent Light bulbs can be place 5-6 inches away from your plant. you want a cool white 6500 kelvin light bulb for vegetative growth and a warm white 2700 kelvin light bulb for flowering. i would place your plants on some thick vapour barrier or other thick plastic as you do not want mould or mildew to get into your carpet or your plants, that is what i used before i switched to pond liner. in the future i would not use Miracle Grow potting soil as the time released fertilizer it uses is too hard on seedlings and can mess up when other nutrients are added, i would use peat moss, perlite and vermiculite instead and a good nutrient product. i use General Hydroponics Flora series myself if you wanted to grow organically you could use General Organics, many members use Blue Planet Nutrients with great grow journals also.

https://generalhydroponics.com flora series/

Re: GlassPerc-Indoor Soil AutoF BUBBLICIOUS

subscribed. it is best not to top or train an auto flower cannabis plant. your Compact Florescent Light bulbs can be place 5-6 inches away from your plant. you want a cool white 6500 kelvin light bulb for vegetative growth and a warm white 2700 kelvin light bulb for flowering. i would place your plants on some thick vapour barrier or other thick plastic as you do not want mould or mildew to get into your carpet or your plants, that is what i used before i switched to pond liner. in the future i would not use Miracle Grow potting soil as the time released fertilizer it uses is too hard on seedlings and can mess up when other nutrients are added, i would use peat moss, perlite and vermiculite instead and a good nutrient product. i use General Hydroponics Flora series myself if you wanted to grow organically you could use General Organics, many members use Blue Planet Nutrients with great grow journals also.

https://generalhydroponics.com flora series/

See I had the lights real close but I felt like it wasn't stretching at all. That's why I moved them. As far as nutes and soil. I will try that out next time. Im going to ride the Miracle grow setup out with no nutes. I kinda wanna see how they will do with nothing. Thank you thou

Re: GlassPerc-Indoor Soil AutoF Bubblicious

after reading a thread on root growth and length of lighting schedule i have switched to 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for vegetative growth. I use jiffy peat moss pellets and pH adjusted water to germinate seeds.

Yeah I would run an 18/6 schedule in veg but since she is an auto. I decided to go 20/4. All the research and things ive read about autos, it varies. Some say 18/6 all the way to even 24/0 the whole time. So I decided to meet in the middle and run 20/4. Seems to be doing well and I hope I get some quality product.

Keep smokin :Rasta:

So im lookin for some input on why the bottom leaves are starting die it looks like? Havent changed anything at all. And shes been growin like a weed. Then about 2 days ago i noticed the bottom leaves are starting to turn a yellowish brown. Shes just started to flower and now this is happening. I dont want to loose her!

I use General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients they also make Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom dry nutrients as well as General Organics. many members also use Blue Planet Nutrients with good success, Corey is a member here and is quick to respond to questions.

i would start your plant on 1/3 strength nutrients see how it does. if you notice the edges of leaves yellowing or browning then i would flush with at least twice the volume of the pot in pH adjusted water. i would slowly increase the dosage from 1/3 to full recommended strength at scheduled waterings. it is better to be conservative with nutrients until a problem is noticed rather then burn the plant leaves and its root system.

When to harvest?

Been 8 week and I was wondering if shes ready for harvest?

767C0FC4-B9FC-414E-9C09-C6C90011CF55-10376-00000A7B86E90C83_zps62a78073.jpg

C6188EBD-46DE-4B28-BCE9-59C69D3BA030-10376-00000A7F2E63CFFF_zps42ccbba2.jpg

B6D42143-FA71-4EC0-8BC2-A02E7D3FD593-10376-00000A7DA2FC74B6_zps5991f9bc.jpg

767C0FC4-B9FC-414E-9C09-C6C90011CF55-10376-00000A7B86E90C83_zps62a78073.jpg

you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Back
Top Bottom