First time grower: need help!

So I lowered my babies from 20inches down to 30 because top leaves started taco'ing. She's much happier and growing quick. Wondering when and IF you think I should go to 12/12? I prefer quality over quantity.
Temp is between 73-77 degrees and humidity is between 49-53. When would you say I should lessen the humidity as to avoid mold? Have couple pics attached...don't know if she's starting to flower yet or not and wondering what those crystals might indicate?
Looking nice and happy

Those crystals are Trichomes. If you are already seeing some it looks like it might be a very frosty plant!

It's fine, just keep 'er going.

Peace, Hyena

Yes, either 18/6 or 20/4 usually. If the seed seller doesn't say, I go with 18/6 for autos. I have a link to an auto timeline in my signature below if you want. It's in the finished journals and such link. Looking good!
Thanks! So at 31 days old (2.5 weeks under light) she is 9 inches tall and light has a now 29 inch distance instead of 30. Do you think if I lowered her an additional 6 inches, it would be stressful?
Those crystals are Trichomes. If you are already seeing some it looks like it might be a very frosty plant!

It's fine, just keep 'er going.

Peace, Hyena
She's only 31 days old and walking into the room I get a nice light whiff of that yumminess...my first grow and i'm stoked, thank you for your feed back.

Try it. If her leaves get taco curl or get light color(bleaching) near the top just back it off again. Should be fine but watch closely.
@36 inches couple days now, maybe I'm overreacting but I wanna make sure I'm on the ball. These leaves you see in the pic attached, have been like this few days now.

Attachments

• 1234.JPG
    1234.JPG
    650.5 KB · Views: 95
I have a 33 day old, she's beautiful and no issues I'm aware of. I bought "Indian river organics liquid fish fertilizer 15-0-0" because my younger baby has got a little bit of yellow along side one of her leaves and figured she needed some nutrients. Any thoughts on utilizing this stuff on both my girls, not sure though and I also bought some "budda bloom 0.5-2-1". Don't know if either would be wise choice to use at this point or at any point...maybe just let nature continue to do her thing?
Much appreciated how much you all have helped me relax during this process with awesome feed back :)

Back
Top Bottom