First Grow, flourescent closet. Lots of Pics, n Purple Bud!

BuddersScotch

Hey everyone, BUDDERS HERE! this is my first time growing and i've learned a good bit from all your helpful entries. This is also my first grow journal so im excited for all of your responses aswell.

Ill start off with what im working with here.

Three (dual bulb) 4' Flourescents. 4 Red Spectrum 2 Blue

DSC000413.JPG

Ive got My Lights on 12/12 Timers, A Humidifier, And 2 Fans for air circulation.

As For my Nutes, I believe im working with top quality but not 100% positive, you tell me plz? I bought this recipe for success kit at a local hydro store, very intriguing guy.

Picture_0264.jpg

He Also amazed me with his DWC system, the bubbler bucket. I purchased all the materials for that aswell. But Sadly i believe this mid-grade plant is a male. Tell me what you think? Also a Full view is below (sorry its sideways)

DSC000394.JPG

Picture_0189.jpg

These Other Two Plants are odd, I Accidently Re-vegd them but they look like they are turning out fine still. The shorter one has visible trichomes on alot of leaves and all over stems its looking beautiful. As For the taller one, I Though i had Nute Burnt it so i was flushing it with just regular water and it almost died! So i went out on a limb and added nutes and it made a wonderful comeback 24hours later. Please give me honest opinions and tips on these plants.

DSC000365.JPG

Picture_0197.jpg

Picture_0209.jpg

Now This Plant is some fire nugg from Boston. Its Been vegd under 24/0 and then now 12/12. I just found out yesterday, its a girl :grinjoint: So im very happy heres some pics for you picfreaks. (not gonna lie i am one too)

Picture_0304.jpg

Picture_0325.jpg

And Finally The End of my Garden. I Started These Last 3 on 12/12 from seed. The one in the Pot is Sour Diesel, Double red cup is Pineapple Haze, And the single red cup is Orange Kush. Ill be replanting all 3 in large pots This week asap.

Picture_01411.jpg

Ive noticed a couple of bad spots on my two reveged plants, does anyone know what this could be?

Picture_0292.jpg

Heres One more of the garden,

Picture_0273.jpg

And Some Lovely Purple Bud, Great Smoke!:bong:

Picture_01111.jpg

Picture_01215.jpg

Picture_01010.jpg

So PLEASE, Lots of Feedback and Support, I Appreciate Everything Guys!:thanks: And Smoke up!:cool:

Re: First Grow, fluorescent closet. Lots of Pics, n Purple Bud!

I've got some questions.

1. Why not use mg soil?
2. Is their such thing as too much humidity for plants? And if so what is it?

And ill put some more pics up soon hydro was a male :[ and it looks like two smaller sprouts are too :[

And theirs nowhere on craigslist to find lighting.
got mine off craigslist try in the sf part under grading

Back
Top Bottom