Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

The plants look great HMG:goodjob: Sorry to see you had to pull one, but even more sorry to see your youngest may need some surgery. (I went back to make sure I was caught up and saw I had missed that post) My thoughts and prayers out to you and yours, Brother:Namaste:.

They are looking really really nice HMG.

Out of curiosity, are you a big fan of bending? And if so, is it ok to bend the shit out of auto's? I got 1 auto in my 4/20 seed order, so I'm just wondering. Haven't popped the seed yet and not in immediate plans.

I don't think there is any reason you could not train an auto by bending it some to keep an even canopy. I wouldn't try any high defoliation on an auto.

I bend some here and there depending on what I'm growing. The next run of LL will more than likely be done with no training.

The plants look great HMG:goodjob: Sorry to see you had to pull one, but even more sorry to see your youngest may need some surgery. (I went back to make sure I was caught up and saw I had missed that post) My thoughts and prayers out to you and yours, Brother:Namaste:.

:thanks: Quix, I think it was the best move to cull that plant she was taking her time to recover and the other one has taken her space with no complaints at all.

She is scheduled for this Friday. :thanks: for the thoughts and prayers, greatly appreciated.

:Namaste:

Lemon Lazerlite at lights out.

004822.JPG

002943.JPG

005783.JPG

006675.JPG

007651.JPG

008603.JPG

009555.JPG

010509.JPG

:peacetwo:

HMG that Lemon Lazerlite is flat beautiful and couldn't look any healthier. You grow really nice plants my friend! :high-five:

Sorry I got behind on your journal a bit. Good luck with the surgery on the youngest if it hasn't happened yet. Scary whenever kids have to have stuff like that - hope it's nothing serious. Oh, did you harvest the auto? How is it?

Bassman: I have only grown one auto, but I think it's okay to bend them. Top them? No. But bend them, should be fine I think. You just don't want to stunt them because you don't get that time back with autos. Really, the mindset should be like they are in flower from day one. I spent a lot of time "tucking" leaves on my auto, and I think it really paid off.

HMG that Lemon Lazerlite is flat beautiful and couldn't look any healthier. You grow really nice plants my friend! :high-five:

Sorry I got behind on your journal a bit. Good luck with the surgery on the youngest if it hasn't happened yet. Scary whenever kids have to have stuff like that - hope it's nothing serious. Oh, did you harvest the auto? How is it?

Bassman: I have only grown one auto, but I think it's okay to bend them. Top them? No. But bend them, should be fine I think. You just don't want to stunt them because you don't get that time back with autos. Really, the mindset should be like they are in flower from day one. I spent a lot of time "tucking" leaves on my auto, and I think it really paid off.

Xlr8, don't ever feel sorry that you fell behind. I'm just here doing my thing more of a pictorial than a journal I guess. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My daughter is doing great. :thanks: Nothing major but just seeing her have to go through it was very hard. She isn't even 3 yet.

Yes the auto was cut and hung on Monday and put in jars yesterday. Overall I'm not very impressed with the light fluffy buds. I will give it another week or so before I sample it, and make my mind up. :Namaste:

how much do you defoliate when in flower> And, when ?
I hear not to until 21 days into flower

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well. Always terrible when our little ones are in pain

On the Lemon Lazerlite I cleaned up the bottom on day 12 of 12/12, then on Day 21 I took some (21) of the fans out of the middle of the bush.

:thanks: I think it hurt me more than it did her.

lol, I took easily over 2 lbs of fans out at 21 days from just 4 plants and it still has lots of leaves. Did some strategic bending a few mins ago and easily took more than 21 fans out as well. :thumb:

lol, I took easily over 2 lbs of fans out at 21 days from just 4 plants and it still has lots of leaves. Did some strategic bending a few mins ago and easily took more than 21 fans out as well. :thumb:

Do you think it would make a difference that you have been taking fans like that through your whole grow vs just doing that at 21 and 45 days?

Lemon Lazerlite these pics were taken right before lights on today, day 23.

029115.JPG

018234.JPG

011446.JPG

014337.JPG

015310.JPG

016281.JPG

023159.JPG

026131.JPG

La Diva has been in jars for a few days and has a very pungent yet sweet smell with a hint of blueberry. I'll give a smoke report later on after it has cured a little longer.

005792.JPG

002953.JPG

Do you think it would make a difference that you have been taking fans like that through your whole grow vs just doing that at 21 and 45 days?

I actually do strip the hell out of the girls in veg. It makes a really nice difference. More nodes, tighter, more branches. When stripped it's also easier to see where and what to bend to branch them out and create a wider canopy. Off shoots become top branches, main branches go wide to top, etc. Pretty cool really.

LL is looking really awesome!

Hey HoMe, great work on the plants and glad to hear your daughter is well! +REPS :thumb:

I'm looking forward to the smoke report on La Diva! :yummy:

Hey HoMe, great work on the plants and glad to hear your daughter is well! +REPS :thumb:

I'm looking forward to the smoke report on La Diva! :yummy:

Thank you Mr. Krip. I just have the one Lemon Lazerlite right now, my cat decided to have a feast on 7 clones I took. I gifted the seedlings I had to a buddy who is starting a grow. I took some more clones on day 22 so we will see how they do so far so good.

She is doing great thank you. :Namaste:

La Diva Auto Smoke Report​

Upon opening the jar you get hit by a strong smell that I can't quite place. This is followed by a nice mellow berry scent that seems to stick with me.
It has a very nice floral/ berry taste. The smoke is thick but very smooth. Overall a mellow high so far no couch lock or no racy feeling, just a nice relaxed state of mind.
This seems to help for my depression, but doesn't do a darn thing for my back or nerves. Effects last about 1.5 hours.

This little auto was a wonderful plant to grow. Now the buds are a little airy and light, this could be from a couple things. But this grow did teach me a lot and helped me decide where I want to go for future grows.
This was my first grow start to finish in coco. Using BPN 3 par Elite. As well using a 200W Advanced DS LED.

Back
Top Bottom