Dreadedknots's Soil Auto Blueberry Amnesia First Grow

So they've quit stretching and I'm thinking they are starting to flower. Tomorrow's feed I'll start the blooming nutes.
20190705_203957.jpg

You've got lots of pistels and trichomes ... you should likely be on week 5 of the feeding schedule by now right?

And from what I understand, you could have started week 4 of the of the feeding schedule when you first saw pistels ... probably back on June 25, 2019.

Some people say the first day you see a pistel ... is day 1 of flower.

Nevertheless, your plants look great! Good job!

Maybe do a light defoil. Idk, what y'all think, thin it out a tad?

Sure ... look down on the plant and remove the fan leaves that are shading buds below.

Also, you could thin out the bottom ... ant tiny buds and their leaves that are never going to grow.

Or ... you could keep everything as some people do.

Just make sure you have good air circulation around and in between the plants for respiration and so mold doesn't sneak in.

Just remember ... fan leaves are the factories and cooling elements for the plant ... so don't overdo it ... which is why you said "light defol" right :)

Pretty sure this is from the watering wand that had some nutes in it. Only leaf like that. There are a few the tips burnt a little, but hey, that just means I'm feeding them correctly, am I right:high-five:

I have a few weird colors on a few leaves too. It usually happens just before feeding. I think it may actually be that the plant is hungry and starting to cannibalize the leaf for food.

Your doing a foliar spray feed so this shouldn't happen very much.

You've got lots of pistels and trichomes ... you should likely be on week 5 of the feeding schedule by now right?

And from what I understand, you could have started week 4 of the of the feeding schedule when you first saw pistels ... probably back on June 25, 2019.

Some people say the first day you see a pistel ... is day 1 of flower.

Nevertheless, your plants look great! Good job!
I skipped week 4 since these are autos. Just started week 7 nutes today.
I'm assuming I'll need to trim another week from the schedule. So here's my thought.....they need watered every other day now and sched says to feed 2x/week. I'll feed every 3rd day. That ought to allow the shift without skipping a week.

Sure ... look down on the plant and remove the fan leaves that are shading buds below.

Also, you could thin out the bottom ... ant tiny buds and their leaves that are never going to grow.

Or ... you could keep everything as some people do.

Just make sure you have good air circulation around and in between the plants for respiration and so mold doesn't sneak in.

Just remember ... fan leaves are the factories and cooling elements for the plant ... so don't overdo it ... which is why you said "light defol" right :)

"Any tiny buds..."
Like this?

Attachments

• 20190706_171337.jpg
    20190706_171337.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 37
I went through and hit "like" on all your posts ... that way you can get a trophy ... and with enough likes and messages you will be eligible to win stuff here :)

You can hit the like on other peoples posts too ... they will appreciate that for sure! :)

Thanks!
I'll make sure to do that!

I skipped week 4 since these are autos. Just started week 7 nutes today.
I'm assuming I'll need to trim another week from the schedule. So here's my thought.....they need watered every other day now and sched says to feed 2x/week. I'll feed every 3rd day. That ought to allow the shift without skipping a week.

Sounds good ... did you do week 6 feeding last week? The Kangaroots is good for them :)

Just be careful with the nutes ... don't overdo it. If you have healthy soil and healthy roots, then you may not need as many nutes as they are telling you to give them.

Are you applying the foliar spray using Flowers Kiss as it indicates? If so, definitely don't over do that one! Wait for lights out ... then give them a nice mist ... they will enjoy that for sure.

Sounds good ... did you do week 6 feeding last week? The Kangaroots is good for them :)

Just be careful with the nutes ... don't overdo it. If you have healthy soil and healthy roots, then you may not need as many nutes as they are telling you to give them.

Are you applying the foliar spray using Flowers Kiss as it indicates? If so, definitely don't over do that one! Wait for lights out ... then give them a nice mist ... they will enjoy that for yea to we

Are you applying the foliar spray using Flowers Kiss as it indicates? If so, definitely don't over do that one! Wait for lights out ... then give them a nice mist ... they will enjoy that for sure.

Yup, week 6 finished out Wednesday.
I could tell soon as lights came on today they was hangry.
I quit foliar spraying with the Kiss. Everytime I did the leaves would taco up. But I was doing that with lights on

Is the spotting on the lower leaves? I will look closer at a few of my leaves, but that may be the plant starting to cannibalize them.

Upper leaves.
I'm going to flush tomorrow. I haven't done a full flush yet. Thinking there may be a little salt build up.

Back
Top Bottom