Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

well the time has come I am going to harvest the last of the 3 auto plants in the morning tomorrow!

I waited until the lights went off in the closet at 2 o'clock and unplugged the light so the plants and get darkness until the morning tomorrow when I chop them

I am still waiting for the buds in the tent from the plants I just harvested to dry a bit more but need the space to hang the plants that are getting chopped tomorrow so I will move the buds to paper bags in the morning I was going to put them in the bags now but I am going to let them hand dry for another night

more good news I just put some seeds in water for my next grow in the closet this time I will be doing a photoperiod grow with 3 plants I think I will do some mainline training on these plants not sure yet the plants that I will be growing are

1x barneys farm - tangerine dream feminized photoperiod

1x devils harvest - rollex og Kush feminized photoperiod

1x Big Buddha Seeds - Cheesus feminized photoperiod

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

well the time has come at last I just harvested the last of the plants of this grow!

the ones that got harvested today are the AK-49 auto from vison seeds the Chem city blues auto from mephisto genetics and cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds

I dont think my grow tent has ever been this packed full of buds the AK-49 was harvested on day #83 and the other 2 were harvested on day #71

I think I liked the way the cream Mandarine xl auto smelled the best like a creamsicle and was super sticky and the Chem city blues had a strange smell like sour rotten grapes and old turds but it was awesome still the ak-49 has a nice lite smell

0042605.JPG
0052455.JPG
0062178.JPG
0072033.JPG
0081842.JPG
0091645.JPG
0101499.JPG
0111322.JPG
0121187.JPG
0131069.JPG
015867.JPG
016807.JPG
017729.JPG
018647.JPG

just checked on my seeds for my next grow the Big Buddha Seeds - cheesus was the only one ready to be planted so far the barneys farm - tangerine dream had a tiny tail poking out so I will let it be in the paper towels for another day and last the devils harvest - rollex og Kush has a cracked shell but no tail yet I hope it sprouts I paid a lot for that one it will stay in paper towels until tomorrow

for now I put the cheesus in my grow tent with my girl scout cookies grow I hope the other ones are ready to plant tomorrow so I can fire up the closet again

0013010.JPG

just checked the how much I got from the girl scout cookies auto from fast buds that I grew in my closet grow after 6 days of drying it was 43.4 grams

it still has a bit of moister but is smokable plus I got no bud so I will be smoking the hell out of it while all my other plants are still drying lol fuck the cure I need my meds I can cure the other stuff

I just wanted to get a weight before it gets devoured by my family

0022910.JPG
0032792.JPG

I got good news and I got bad news

good news I planted the barneys farm - tangerine dream today and the Big Buddha Seeds - cheesus has sprouted yes lord cheesus has risen lol

now the bad news it looks like the devils harvest - rollex og Kush is not going to grow it still has no tail this will be my first ever seed that would not sprout it was bound to happen some time but I wont let that get me down

so I said to hell with it and started a new seed the seed I started was dna genetics - sharks breath I just put it in water

the devils harvest - rollex og Kush is still in the paper towel just in case it does sprout but if not its ok

for now the Big Buddha Seeds - cheesus and the barneys farm - tangerine dream are both in the grow tent with the girl scout cookies autos once the sharks breath pops and is planted I will move them all to the closet and start a new grow journal and end this one

the numbers are in on my harvest!!!

I just got a weight on all 4 of the plants I harvested in this closet grow and the 2 in the scrog in the grow tent....

from the 4 in the closet grow

1x AK-49 auto from vision seeds - 89.1 grams
1x black berry Kush auto from Dutch passion - 55.4 grams
1x girl scout cookies auto from fast buds - 43.4 grams
1x sodk X alien auto from mephisto genetics - 89.9 grams

from the 2 in the scrog in the grow tent

1x Chem city blues auto from mephisto genetics - 79.1 grams
1x Cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds - 85.7 grams

for a total of 442.6 grams or 15.6 oz. just shy of a pound! from 6 autoflowers and that's not including all the trim and some of the buds that were just to small to trim that I left on a plate about enough bud to fill half a jar if it gets trimmed which it will lol

to be honest I was hoping for a good yield but dam I got way more then I thought I would this is with out a doubt my biggest yield ever! so far out of all the plants in this grow I have to say the Cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds is my #1 favorite followed by the Chem city blues auto from mephisto genetics so it looks like my top #2 were both grow in the scrog in the tent the other ones are great but those 2 I like the most they came out just perfect

I had more of the black berry kush not in the pic that got smoked which was about another jar so I filled a whole case of mason jars!

0022921.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom