Dark Devil, Bloody Skunk, Aurora Borealis & Cheese Autoflower Coco Grow

That’s what makes this place great! Knew from Sue’s thread about your experience with DDA so you were the first person that popped in my mind. Lol. I’ve got a couple on the way myself. Supposed to be anyway. They were supposed to be in the freebies I got for using bitcoin. Looked at the invoice after ordering and they weren’t on there. Messaged the company and haven’t heard anything back yet. I’m sure I will though.

Day 30 from seed
The girls are growing fast. Switching to Week 1 flower nutes still at only 50% strength of what is called for by house and garden seems to be working fine so far.They are starting to drink more too. Dark Devil is already showing signs of starting to flower others no sign at all yet.Temps have come down finally usually about 84f -85f during the day. PH is 6.1 and calmag added at every feed.

Attachments

• SAM_0199.JPG
    SAM_0199.JPG
    602.9 KB · Views: 47
  • SAM_0201.JPG
    SAM_0201.JPG
    581.1 KB · Views: 46
  • SAM_0202.JPG
    SAM_0202.JPG
    573.6 KB · Views: 43
  • SAM_0203.JPG
    SAM_0203.JPG
    599.2 KB · Views: 46
  • SAM_0204.JPG
    SAM_0204.JPG
    610.3 KB · Views: 47
Day 38 from seed
Started week 2 flower nutes this morning still at 50% strength they are drinking lots about 4 litres a day each, pots are very light each day so they are sucking up the nutes. I think i will keep nutes at half strength since they are growing so good. Purchased the Claber Oasis 20 plant Drip system yesterday should be here in about a week hope it works good it will save me some work. Picture 1 is the Dark devil definetly the ugliest plant i have ever seen.

Attachments

• SAM_0205.JPG
    SAM_0205.JPG
    599.9 KB · Views: 51
  • SAM_0207.JPG
    SAM_0207.JPG
    494.9 KB · Views: 41
  • SAM_0208.JPG
    SAM_0208.JPG
    499.3 KB · Views: 37
  • SAM_0209.JPG
    SAM_0209.JPG
    878.6 KB · Views: 51
  • SAM_0210.JPG
    SAM_0210.JPG
    578.7 KB · Views: 39
Day 68 from Seed
Long overdue update still very hard moving things around after elbow surgery.
Flowers are really starting to fill out and get larger. Started using shooting powder with the week 6 flower nutes. They are all taking about 3 litres of water every morning and 2 litres each in the evening except the bloody skunk which is less because it's half the size.
#2 the Bloody skunk just would not start to flower still using week 2 flower nutes on her so last week i switched lights to
12/12 and now she is finally starting to flower. Lights are now 14/10 hope she keeps flowering.I should get a good harvest out of her because she vegged for so long.
#1 Dark Devil sure smells good can't wait for that one not much room in the tent for her got it tucked in the middle of the other 4 plants in the center between the two lights.
#3 and #4 Aurora Borealis Had to tie down the tops of 2 stalks on 1 plant because they grew to close to light and had to put bamboo stakes in all pots and wrap all of them in twine to support the weight they are putting on. Going to get some good harvest numbers from these two.
#5 Cheese This one is just beautiful nice main cola with lots of other branches growing huge colas this one is going to be drooping to the floor in a couple weeks from the weight on those branches.
SAM_0212.JPGSAM_0215.JPGSAM_0216.JPGSAM_0218.JPGSAM_0219.JPGSAM_0220.JPG

Day 86 from seed
Day 4 of flush using final flush blueberry on the (2)Aurora Borealis, Dark Devil, and Cheese. Buds are huge and dense and very sticky. Buds are starting to topple over because of weight had to string them up a bit. Did a major defoliation yesterday on all of them. Going to flush for another 3-4 days at least.
The Bloody Skunk looks like it is at least a month behind the others it just would not start to flower like the others it should grow bigger buds now that i took most of the leaves off. I am feeding her week 4 flower nutes now at 75% strength using H&G feed chart i have never been that high before but just going to experiment now on the last plant.
I will post pictures in a few days when i have them out again before chop down

Day 90 From Seed
Flush finished i did 7 day flush and all 4 are trimmed up. I am letting them dry further in pots in total darkness for another day at least this will be about 48 hours in dark drying out.Holy crap are they ever stinky and sticky. Will chop down after and hang whole upside down till dry which i estimate at about 4 days.
Bloody Skunk is the only girl left in the tent now at least 4-5 weeks to go on her.
This picture is the Dark Devil the smallest of all of them.
SAM_0223.JPG

Ok three plants dry, cut up and in jars curing and one still hanging to dry one more day.
So Plant #1 Dark Devil there was 2.32 oz.
Plant #3 Aurora Borealis there was 7.17 oz. (this was the much smaller of the two grown)
Plant #5 Cheese there was 6.53 oz.
For a total of 15.8 ounces for 3 plants after curing for a month at least i will reweigh them and vacuum seal them for storage.
Just by looking at the other Aurora plant i am guess to get close to 9-10 ounces of her. I will update tomorrow on her.
The last plant still growing the Bloody skunk is doing great. i Knocked the light back to 12/12 for her since it's the only one in the tent at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom