Crossing Malawi Gold, Strawberry Diesel, Banana Crack, Early Durban, Hindu Kush

Ok, so I have not made a video in a while so that everyone can see the difference in the plants. The Females are starting to condense in their growth, and most of them have a bunch of hairs, and are going to be really nice big buds (still 40 Days to go). The Males are all about ready to Pollinate, so I will be covering the 2 main ones tomorrow and they will probably pop within the next few days.

So I will make a video Friday showing the Hairs, and the first signs of Buds forming. Then in a few days I will probably do a Pollination video.

And I will be mainly crossing the Malawi and the Early Durban with the others and with each other. Then in the next grow I will have a few other plants, as well as a very strong THCv strain and maybe a family member to that strain. So this is all about to start happening.

And the plants growing right now will yield Multiple Pounds in Total, probably at least 1 Kilo (2.3 Lbs).

Btw, this past Weekend I for sure made these Crosses, and should have plenty of Seeds with these Crosses, but and then there should be other random seeds around the tent from stray Pollen from the plant. I decided that this time I am just going to put Malawi Pollen in the tent, and I only put a small amount on certain branches with a paint brush, then covered them with Ziplock bags, then sprayed all the plants with a Mister, because that is supposed to kill the other Pollen.

Here are the Crosses that were done intentionally:

Strawberry Diesel X Malawi Gold
Early Durban X Malawi Gold
Danky Kong X Malawi Gold
South African Kwazulu X Malawi Gold

And I will probably go put a little bit of Malawi Pollen on the Hindu Kush, Strawberry Stardawg, Banana Crack and the Female Malawi Gold plant today. I assume that each of those did already get a few pieces of stray Pollen though.

Then in my next grow I should have Purple Bud, Girl Scout Cookies, and then some Clones from this round that I can Breed with the Malawi again just to get more seeds in case something went wrong and I don't have any seeds (I kept a Malawi Male Clone too).

And then I will have a bunch of crosses of Malawi Gold with all of these different Strains. So then I will take the Malawi Gold X Early Durban and Malawi Gold X South African Kwazulu and grow those seeds out (and maybe 1 or 2 of the others) with the secret THCv Strain that I will get the seeds of in the next month or so, and will have good sized plants of a few months after that. And things will start getting crazy.

Honestly, if I were JUST growing Malawi Gold and South African Kwazulu, this would be worth following. Those facts alone are uncommon for growers, and are things that are considered Novel and worth following even amongst seasoned growers. But that is not all I am doing, I am using them to create new strains. And not Malawi X OG Kush, then (Malawi X OG Kush) X Blueberry. No, I am making the THCv strains the centerpiece, not an addition to other Genetics.

These are not secret, but once I have a good Solid THCv Strain with the Malawi Genetics and the Dispensary Genetics, and Crossing those Crosses together, and Crossing the Crosses with the Secret Strain that I will get soon. Then Crossing those Crosses until I find the perfect THCv Strain with great Terpenes and that is good for growing...

I will be using these to create a line. I will cross my strain 50/50 with each of these to create whole line of THCv Strains. And since the strain I am making should have Higher THCv, it should actually just get Higher and Higher in THCv, and I might cross some of these Crosses also.

And just a point about this.

Currently it is not illegal to gets seeds sent into the United States, but Customs will take the Seeds and send a "Don't do this again" letter. In some States it is a crime to posses Seeds though, and the one person that was ever Prosecuted, Mark Emory, was Prosecuted for running a Company that Sold seeds from Canada into the United States, and he was not charged under an "It's illegal to import Seeds" Statute. So they get sent inside other things.

Think about this, if at the very least they would keep all the Seeds they got, Catalog them, and distribute them to Pharmacuetical Companies, the American Government could be breeding some of the best Strains on the Planet. And if they actually had people get registered to order seeds, and had the Strains and THC, THCv, CBD, etc, content declared. They could have a whole record of what strains are being bred in America, they could even go so far as to have Feminized or Regular declared, and they would know what is potentially being bred in various States. And they could even make a law that only certain people are even allowed to buy Regular seeds, and everyone else has to buy Femenized so that they can not breed. Just as an example.

But they are way way behind on this. The current system is just to take the seeds, destroy them, and send a letter saying "Don't do that again". So all the Companies just offer an option where they send it inside something else, and they can't go and open every single package and look through everything for people ordering 5 to 10 seeds.

Once I have a bunch of THCv seeds I am going to be handing them out for Free to everyone, and there are already a few people who work at dispensaries who want to try the bud, and I'll give them some seeds before I grow it.

So it should spread pretty quickly, because no one ever tries Durban Poison and is like "I should have gotten something else" and it's only 2% THCv.

The African Sativas are special its just the long flowering times that put people off. Will be interesting to get the african potency and effects with shorter flower times and different terpene profiles.

John Hancock is well known to have been a Smuggler by trade, and to have inherited the Business from his Uncle. But Thomas Jefferson smuggled Rice, and Grew Marijuana. and there is a Rumor that he smuggled Marijuana seeds from China to France to America using Turkish Smugglers:

Here is the proof of his Rice Smuggling and Marijuana Growing

“ As Ambassador . . .to the court of Louis XVI from 1785 to 1789, Thomas Jefferson . . . some gentlemen of South Carolina asking him for samples of difference varieties of rice--prompted him to undertake the most ambitious journey of his life. In 1787, he traveled from Paris to Lombardy in Italy, where he purchased the tool the Italians used to clean their rice. At this time, it was illegal to export rice in the husk from Piedmont, and as he was informed, it was punishable by death. Despite this law, Jefferson smuggled some unhusked grains of rice out of the country in his coat pockets and made arrangements with a muleteer to smuggle more to Genoa. He confesses, "I could only bring off as much as my coat and surtout pockets would hold."

The African Sativas are special its just the long flowering times that put people off. Will be interesting to get the african potency and effects with shorter flower times and different terpene profiles.

I'm using the Strawberry Diesel and the Danky Kong to get the Dispensary Bud Resin Glands and actual Cannabinoid Content by Milligram (mg), I don't believe that % is a good indicator of how much of a Cannabinoid there is in a plant. So I am using those to get the growing Structure and Bud Structure.

The Malawi is for THCv content, then I am also crossing the Malawi with Early Durban (Durban and Skunk, which both also contain THCv), and the South African Kwazulu. So those crosses should be high in THCv content, and I can cross those crosses with the Dispensary Crosses.

Then I will start adding in the other Strain.

Back
Top Bottom