Coco run to waste first time grow need help

Ok yeh one leave look bit sus what could that indicate
This one looks shit

IMG_20240502_224008.jpg

not good. edging is usually a pk ask at the beginning of flower. not entirely sure if that is what it is here though.
have you flipped them ?

No not yet there only not even a week transplanted yet, you mean in needs pk boost I have rock resonator at the moment I can add

No not yet there only not even a week transplanted yet, you mean in needs pk boost I have rock resonator at the moment I can add

if you haven't flipped it probably isn't a pk ask unless you're growing with very little. typically it's something going on with the potassium side.

where are your rh, temps, and light sitting ? cupping is also related to light / heat and rh trouble. i would expect the tops to be affected first though.

Temp is set to 25 C ,rh is Hight been rain and little dehumidifier struggling rh is 70 , set to 60 but ye I my hae to get out another one, the light is set at 600 mm

I only just watered after 2 day with nothing was getting lighter soi watered, Thea's clones where originally in the shit potting mix I used on the failed gro, I pulled them and washed off the roots then transferred them to Coco, since then they have taken off but in the back of my mind there could be a lerking germ, I was going to take cutting and clones again just incase it's terminal.... I nill did it before but thought I'd just give it a go but now I'm not sure if they will get to the other end, one is the worst but hopefully enough to get through with an ok one

that rh is trouble. 25c is well within reason for temps but 70% rh is wet. i keep my veg space at 26 -28c. do you have a temp / rh monitor or are going off the control settings ?

i hesitate to blame the rh alone. it's generally not so dangerous in veg. has ph been good - or do you ph ?

Ok I put another bigger dehumidifier in there to pH was about 5.8 was a rush job may have been inaccurate, simple control yes
I'm just setting up my tank to get water properly ready right now
I have an ec metre I get out to

IMG_20240502_232434.jpg

i don't know how your nutes run. it's something messing around with potassium. is it progressing ? is it only the one plant ? if it's only the one plant it could want to feed a touch higher, or possibly more often if you are automated.

i don't know how your nutes run. it's something messing around with potassium. is it progressing ? is it only the one plant ? if it's only the one plant it could want to feed a touch higher, or possibly more often if you are automated.
Still waiting on water Halo be here tomorrow then yes, I have been giving 75% canna a b only and cal mag full, today the first time I added root tonic, tonight I'm filling tank and get water conditions correct for tomorrow feed, I been flat out so struggling a bit, one plat the worst the others tipping

Take to full strength from now and add the rock root stuff it says suitable for all hydroponics mediums should be fine I assume no organics

Back
Top Bottom