Coco & Hibrix In 2018!

Hey thanks man appreciate it, gonna try and go on my internet browser and try that![/QUOTE]

It works it just is a long process but annoying but it works .

Ohhhhhh there you guys are, I got lost in a cloud of smoke for a minute:ganjamon: but Im here now. Kind of in a weird transition of looking for a house and some land at the moment so not flowering again until further notice...

Ill have some pictures of some nugs from harvest soon. The Rassberry Hashplaant is looking oh so fire!

What's good CK :passitleft: how ya been?
Hey Dirt, just harvested so life’s pretty good lol been smoking a lot of fire weed haha

Don't leave us hanging after the second CAT! :cheer::p
Ah I didn’t even realize I caused that suspense lol. Life kinda got in the way for a bit I’m afraid...

Hey Kid! I'm gonna pull up a chair for this one too if that's ok. I'm interested to see what your gonna do with all of those plants!

:passitleft:
Unfortunately I’m down to 36 right now and pretty much all different cultivars. Gonna veg them into moms and cut clones to have ready for when I move into a new pad.

Someone needs to find the Kid. I think he has been MIA since they updated the site!
Ah yea I’ve been a slacking ass stoner lol. Sometimes it gets the best of us but I’m gonna try and be way more active again!

I appreciate all of you keeping up with this while I’ve been away! I’ve had a lot of long days with Work and then harvesting and such so I just haven’t been on the mag. And the app has been being shit lately so that’s also another thing that hinders me from being here as much...

First picture is Rassberry Hashplant and the nugs pics are all the different Holy Grail Kush and then Pakistan Valley on the very right

My eyes are burning from all that fire Kid! :high-five:

Haha it’s pretty fire forsure! Has that distinct what I like to call “OG” smell to it like my Skywalker OG did. That’s the OG 18 coming out of the holy grail cross. And the Rassberry Hashplant is such a clean smoke but can’t describe it really lol

Not too much to report but an overgrown veg room and a flower room getting somewhat ready to go. These fucking russets. I never know what it was like to get fucked it the ass until russet mites. I’m am currently in a war and winning but it’s not an easy battle. Hopefully I’ll flip to flower within 2 weeks!

Hey CK, looking good brother. You have been kinda quiet here since the switch over to the new site....good to see ya posting brother. Love seeing you do your thing brother!

Hey CK, looking good brother. You have been kinda quiet here since the switch over to the new site....good to see ya posting brother. Love seeing you do your thing brother!
Good to see you stank! Thanks for the kind words! I’ve been a bit busy lately so that’s why not as much posting plus I’m fighting russet mites at the moment so trying to deal with those little bastards as well

damn brother, I even hate just reading the 'm' word. Good luck getting rid of them. Don't hear too many people in Docs Gear talking about 'm'. Any idea how you might have gotten them?

Good to see you stank! Thanks for the kind words! I’ve been a bit busy lately so that’s why not as much posting plus I’m fighting russet mites at the moment so trying to deal with those little bastards as well

Oh no. I haven't had mite problems yet and it makes me so nervous! I hope I can somehow avoid it. Just sounds like all out war every day. Good to see you around though! That Raspberry Hashplant! Yum.

damn brother, I even hate just reading the 'm' word. Good luck getting rid of them. Don't hear too many people in Docs Gear talking about 'm'. Any idea how you might have gotten them?

Oh I know exactly how.... I was watching plants for a homie who had gotten cuts from someone we thought we trusted but ended up having russets on the cuts. So when they were brought over for me to watch for a month, the mites infiltrated my garden!
Oh no. I haven't had mite problems yet and it makes me so nervous! I hope I can somehow avoid it. Just sounds like all out war every day. Good to see you around though! That Raspberry Hashplant! Yum.

Yea it’s not fun I’ll tell ya that but I’m taking care of it and can tell you it won’t happen again. Just stay up on your IPM and you’ll be fine I just got caught slipping and didn’t quarantine cuts that I was watching for a friend.

Dude that Rassberry Hashplant gets me so stoned and stuck every time! It’s insane, three rips out of my bong and I’m toasted!

Oh I know exactly how.... I was watching plants for a homie who had gotten cuts from someone we thought we trusted but ended up having russets on the cuts. So when they were brought over for me to watch for a month, the mites infiltrated my garden!

Yea it’s not fun I’ll tell ya that but I’m taking care of it and can tell you it won’t happen again. Just stay up on your IPM and you’ll be fine I just got caught slipping and didn’t quarantine cuts that I was watching for a friend.

Dude that Rassberry Hashplant gets me so stoned and stuck every time! It’s insane, three rips out of my bong and I’m toasted!

You only ever have problems when you help out other friends. I can't remember what the last major problem was but I think it was over a year ago and had something to do with watching a friends plant. You are too kind! After seeing so many people have issues after taking care of plants for other people, I'd have a really hard time helping someone out. I know my stuff is kept up well and wouldn't want to risk getting something like mites in my whole grow area. At least you have it under control.

You only ever have problems when you help out other friends. I can't remember what the last major problem was but I think it was over a year ago and had something to do with watching a friends plant. You are too kind! After seeing so many people have issues after taking care of plants for other people, I'd have a really hard time helping someone out. I know my stuff is kept up well and wouldn't want to risk getting something like mites in my whole grow area. At least you have it under control.
Haha it’s the same friend too.... I’m done watching plants for him though lol. I need to just keep my garden off limits to anything and only keep my plants in there. I hope these mites will be gone in a few days

Rassberry Hashplant grown in 3rd run soil and very very potent!
Few hits of this shit gets me stuck everytime and I don’t think I can say that about any of the strains ive grown before. This is by far the best weed I’ve grown yet!

Back
Top Bottom