CBD Critical Mass - L.E.D

mzxsdi600

Ok ,just got some CBD Critical Mass seeds and will use Sara's 144x 3w reflextor L.E.D.
-Pro-mix medium ( less messing around) , in a tent (3x2x5 tent , it will house 1 plant ). This is my first time with this strain ( have finished W.W & currently, mini gun auto.).
-i hear they can be heavy bud's and branch support ?
- Going to try and train and maybe make a mother ( presently re-veg'in W.W )?
-I got some great help with W.W here:420: and always like input and suggestions on this new strain ? Hope to see some good clones or bud ?
- started germination today ( paper towel )
- Below my medium mix and will post more as grow starts .
DSCF000258.JPG
DSCF000551.JPG
DSCF001130.JPG

Cheer's
J:thumb:

Re: CBD Critical Mass, L.E.D

Thanks Killuminati99 .:welcome:
The cbd is 5 and thc is 5 ( 1:1 ratio ). This is my first time with this strain and can't wait to try ( heard good things about CBD ).
Germination should be completed later today and placed in soil medium .
Cheer's
J

Subscribed.

"CBD Critical mass

Grows like a Sativa, flowers like an Indica. Big yielder, like it’s origins. Pay attention to supporting the plant during the final stage of flowering, use sticks to prevent branches from breaking.
Genetics (indica / sativa): 80 / 20
Flowering Time (weeks): 8
Yield (gr / m2 / 600W): 500
Pack Size: 5 seeds
Sex: Feminized
THC % (average): 5
CBD % (average): 5
Ratio THC:CBD 1:1
Aroma: A rich honey sweetness with deep and strong complex aromas.

Analysis by: Fundación CANNA
Analysis date: 21. March 2012
Analysis type: cannabinoid content (THC, CBD, CBN, CBG)
Analysis method: GC-FID THC: 5,49%
CBD: 8,13%
CBN: 0,02%
CBG: NF"

The links in your signature to your journals are not working. here is everything you should need to know to add a link in your signature to your journal.

How To Add Links To Signatures

Really good amount of CBD in that lady!
Ie heard tons of positive things on CBD,lots of research on medicine for add adhd and cancer.
weve got to send this message out its our responsability as we know ths knowledge :geek:

peace

Alway's humble beginning . U never stop learning here , and the help is close by :thumb:
Thanks for dropping in KingJohnC ( and the help on mini -guns, there coming around ):passitleft:
NotoriousBob, I'll run the MK Ultra's next ( u've got me thinking outdoor with it ?) And these new CBD Critical Mass sound kinda crazy ( Crazy good ) .
I went over ur journals on cloning ( 100% success ) and will be using W.W ( re-veg), Mk's and Critical Mass . Getting these under my belt a few times just sounds right .
Anyways , it should be fun this journal and willing to try new things ( I am here to grow )
Thanks for stopping by , and help:thumb:
Cheer's
J

Yah , i heard the same :thumb: , These might just turn out to be a favorite .
I found out about CBD, while I was down town @ the hospital. One of God's gift's to mother earth. :green_heart:
Ur a lucky guy , what's it like to to be legal ( heard the stories ,and love Hash )? have u grown any CBD's ?
Cheer's
J

Good news, germinated 24 hrs and put in to soil medium . I covered the pot with clear wrap ( add hole on top for air), is this a good idea ?
What would be the best light to start ? CFL's , 144x3w L.E.D and or together ?
I found that the L.E.D really gets to the leaves , but CFl's grow at a nice steady rate. I would like to clone from this strain ( have other seeds).
I need to produce better yields , since I smoke fast than I grow. This CBD looks like it could turn out a winner . This should be a fun journal and what to try new things .
Bring on the idea's?
NotouriousBoB , I'm going to hit u up later for some info later in the week about the Mk's .And about re-veg W.W , I think the front one dead ( jan 6), but not sure how they evolve ? I've got to get a mother going and u have great success in this field .
Together we stand !:passitleft:
cheer's
J
DSCF000450.JPG

I transplanted this little gal today (14 days the roots were sticking out the bottom ).:thumb:
I also trimmed the leaves ( before I realized that it needed to be transplanted) .:wood:
14 day old's ,but do I start adding nute's ? The medium says its good for 3 months ?:nomo:
I'll get pic's posted tomorrow .
Cheer's
J

Yeah , I'm a little confused :scratchinghead: . I thought sing pro-mix was not like G.M ? I was trying to stay away from time release :loopy: I transplanted Critical in African violet potting soil this time ( same thing , good for up to 3 months , what a D.A )
On the good news , is that the roots were pushing through the small pot bottom :party: ( i have not done transplanting ,and only planted in a large pot -BIG MISTAKE:oops: ).
:420: has made me a believer , that even the challenged can grow :tokin:. Hopefully I'd be able to help some folks here one day !
Hey Jimmy , I know ur running the ZNET , but I see another sponsor (intelligent-Gro ) making noise ( has timer built -in ). Will u be on that ?
I need light for veg'in or/ cloning ( is it wise to buy L.E.D for cloning , do not see much on this way ?) I have been happy with topgrowlights reflextor (144x3w) for tent inside.
My ultimate goal , is to set my self up for a 1- acre grow bed and hopefully need not to purchase 100 seeds (is there a better way)
Cheers
J

Thanks k5kolodzi , u have sharp eyes:welldone: . I seem to have add an old pic of my mini -gun auto ( a lesson on auto's -They'll do what they want and yes , nute over load:lot-o-toke:). I must have smoked a few :oops:
I'll have some updates later today .:thumb: will be adding Whitw widow x Big bud .

Cheers
J

Ok fresh cup of tea and here we go ( before Mr.Johnny :tokin:
I have been train my Critical Mass and she sure has slowed down , but still green. I will not add nutes and try and run with just Pro-mix ( good for 3 months. I also have slowed watering to once a week or if when needed:surf:
I also top my Critical and tring a bit of cloning ( so far , i suck :wood: but transplanted to soil medium ( got rid of root plug , as I did not soak for 24 hrs :bitingnails:but its in soil now and looking fine !)
Cheers
J
DSCF0004-0012.JPG
DSCF0001-0016.JPG

Back
Top Bottom